Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-14-2020, 07:22 AM   #1
musket

Default Junior sorority pledge

Lamington private girls boarding school for underprivileged and orphaned children stood on a high mountain top on Lamington Island just off the mainland of Indonesia. The school was an old mansion on a large estate with many facilities and around two hundred students living on the school premises usually in the small houses dotted around the estate but the main school house dorms were reserved for the sorority members.

Most of the time students that enrolled at Lamington boarding school were underprivileged kids and a few that were orphaned and sent there on a state grant program where instead of going to an orphanage if they were selected they would be sent there and have an education funded by the government instead.

Life was hard at Lamington at times and there was always a pecking order especially by the sorority girls who basically ran the school apart from the teachers who they had to respect at all times as a school rule. The sorority girls liked to keep the newer girls in line. Sometimes they would take a fancy to one of them and with no say in the matter they would make them a junior sorority girl to the horror of the new girl as most of them had heard at least one rumor floating around the school about what was involved as a junior sorority member.

Even though they were only rumors nobody really knew what happened in the sorority because all junior members were sworn to secrecy and never talked about what happened. People just guessed, usually because some of the junior members turned up to class having trouble sitting down in one place for too long and people could clearly see she had a tender bum for some reason.

Then there was the occasional times a junior member would be leashed with a collar and lead with a sign around there neck saying “I’m a bad girl for not following orders” and lead down the hallways walking behind her sorority leader while students were changing classes and occasionally made to crawl like a dog with another sorority girl walking behind her gently kicking her on the bum to keep her moving which I thought was more humiliating than walking.

Often people asked the junior sorority girls what happens but they never say anything apart from please don’t ask me that. For me I was only at boarding school for three months and had heard a couple of rumors but dismissed them and went on with my schooling until one day I was with my friends sitting on the school oval when we were approached by a couple of sorority girls. Sitting on the grass I didn’t really know what to say so I kept quiet and wondered what they were coming over to see us for.

“Hi which one of you is Kate?” one of them asked us as I started to raise my hand. “Hi Kate our sorority has been watching you ever since you started here and we and we think you will be our newest Junior sorority member so we have arranged with the school teachers that you will be moving into the sorority dorm rooms today and if all goes well in six months you will be a full sorority member as long as you pass the initiation stage and all the members at the end of the six months agree you’re in.

“I’m sorry but I’m not really interested in joining’ I said as I sat there looking at the two girls then with their foot one of the girls caught me off guard and pushed me over making me fall onto the grass and told me straight out with a nasty voice “you don’t have a choice girl, your new room has been arranged and some sorority girls are over at your old dorm packing all your belongings.”

Handing me a piece of paper i opened it up to see it had a dorm room number written on it and told after classes you will report to your new dorm room and meet your new sorority leader. I didn’t know what to think or do at the time but was eventually convinced by some other students who had heard rumors and didn’t want me getting hurt to do what your told as things could get worse if they don’t get what they want and they basically ran the school so it was best if I did what I was told.

As I arrived at the sorority dorm I made my way through the hallways looking at each number on the door looking for the right room. It was a little strange being in this part of the school as it was reserved for the sorority sisters only.
As I counted up the numbers on the doors I knew I was going in the right way but there were so many corners and hallways it still was a little daunting for me. As I turned the next corner to walk down the passage way I knew I was getting closer to where I had to be but to my shock at the next dorm door was a blond girl in her school uniform standing next to the door with her plaid school skirt and panties pulled down around her ankles and her hands on her head making her white shirt pull up distinctively revealing a fairly thick mound of light brown pubic hair to anyone passing by.

As I got close I still couldn’t believe my eyes that a girl would stand there like that showing off her private parts to anybody. “Hello, I’m looking for room ninety four” I asked as she told me to go another eight rooms up the passageway and turn left and it’s the second room along. “Why are you just standing here exposing yourself?” I asked curiously. She quickly explained to me that she is a junior and she wasn’t respectful enough to her sorority leader so she is being punished and has to stand here like this and be exposed to everyone and think about what she did wrong and then she told me I should fall into line or I would find myself in the same situation as she was.

I kept walking although the sight of her standing there like she was in a way hypnotic to see and it was hard to take my eyes away from the sight but I did thinking as I headed around the corner maybe some of the rumors I had heard are true and it scared me a little and I hope that docent happen to me.
As I entered my new dorm room to see a girl sitting on her bed and I could see all my clothes and things neatly stacked on my new bed and I closed the door behind me.

“Hello Kate, I’m Jane your new sorority leader, you are basically mine to train as a junior sorority pledge so listen up and things will be a lot easier for you, “I’m only going to tell you this once so remember it or you will be punished if you forget, here are the rules as a junior sorority pledge.”

“Rule one, now this is the most important rule, never and I mean never tell anyone outside the sorority what happens to you or anything the sorority dose or says. If you break this rule and are found out then your life won’t be worth living. You might think what happens as a pledge is bad but it wil be much worse for you if you say anything.”

Rule two, you may be required to do an initiation by some of the sorority girls at some stage if they decide to initiate you, if you are picked you will be kidnapped from your dorm while you sleep and taken somewhere depending on your initiation scenario, it you fail the initiation then you will get a second chance and have a much worse initiation and be physically forced to complete it so make sure you do your first one the best you can.”

“Rule three, I am your Sorority leader and what I say goes so respect me and if I tell you to do something even if you don’t like it do it anyway and we will get along fine. As you would have nosiest on the way here in the passage way the junior being punished with her pussy on display to the world, she messed up and has learnt when she messes up she must face the consequences and voluntarily stand there on display, she should think herself lucky she is standing there in the privacy of the sorority dorm and not a more public place.”

“Rule four, during class hours you will dress normal in your school uniform and it will be a normal day for you but once back at the dorm you are to comply with everything any of the sorority girls ask you to do at any time so for the next few months you will be like the other five juniors here, a sorority slave.
Rule five, all junior sorority slaves while not at classes and in the dorm will have their own set of chains and cuffs to wear whenever your sorority leader asks you to, yours are on your bed with your clothes.”

I looked at my bed and picked up the chains to inspect them and realized they were a full set of chains. There was a leather collar on them with a ring on the front. Connected to the ring was four chains tow of then went to wrist cuffs and the other two ran down to more cuffs for my ankles with ankle cuffs on and each cuff had a small padlock on them.” Put them back down and come back over here Kate.”

As Kate put the chains back down and walked back over to Jane she ordered her to kneel in front of her which she did immediately and received a pat on the top of her hear like a dog gets patted for being good. “Your learning fast girl now put away your things and I will introduce you to the rest of the sorority girls later when I do you will do everything I tell you to and don’t embarrass me in front of my sisters.”

End of part one.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 04-14-2020, 09:04 AM   #2
FaexF

Talking

Nice!! Please continue!

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:46 AM   #3
musket

THREE WEEKS LATER.

It had been three weeks since I was forced to join the sorority as a junior pledge. The first two weeks I was the center of attention with my friends and classmates as the novelty of being made to join the sorority was on their minds and I was constantly bombarded by questions of what I do and what I know about the sorority but after two weeks of not giving them any answers like I had been instructed the novelty started to wear off and they went back to treating me normal again.

I had started to get used to my new life as a junior pledge, from nine o’clock to five o’clock I would be in classes and studying in the library with my classmates and friends but once all my classes were over at five o’clock I would have to return to the sorority dorm section and go to my room where Jane would be waiting for me to start the afternoon routine me and the other Junior pledges had to do as a junior ledge.

I placed one foot in front of the other and kicked off both my shoes then removed my socks and placed them on the end of my bed. It was a good feeling to get my cramped feet out of my shoes and the fresh air felt nice on them.

I looked at Jane to see the approval in her eyes as I unbuckled the side of my school skirt and dropped them and slipping them off my feet and onto the floor. Next I undone the buttons on the front of my shirt and slipped it off leaving me in a pair of white cotton panties and a white matching bra. Walking over to my bed side draw and opening it up where I had to keep my chains and cuffs I took them out and returned to Jane where I presented them to her and stood in front of her while she cuffed me so I had it around my neck and both my wrists and ankles and all joined together by the chain. Once Jane was satisfied I was chained properly she took the padlocks and secured them on me.

Once I was ready I would be walked to the kitchen where the other pledges were waiting and we would be made to do the chores from cooking to cleaning up the kitchen or other rooms. Walking in the chains was hard at first but once I got used to it the feeling wasn’t too bad even though it did its job and kept us a little humiliated.

Once all the chores were done for the day we had to line up and each sorority leader would then undo the padlocks from our chains and take them off leaving us just standing there in our bras and panties. Occasionally a guest would be invited to the sorority. This was usually a visiting head sorority girl from another chapter of our sorority visiting the island to make sure all our sorority girls were keeping up the high standards of the chapter or sometimes just a stranger they met and invited back to the sorority house for a evening of drinks and entertainment.

All of the junior pledges hated visitors especially if it was another sorority girl from somewhere else because that usually meant after dinner and drinks they would all move into the lounge room and clear the center of the floor to watch some entertainment for the evening. We would all be marched into the lounge room and had to stand there in our bras and panties and the visiting sorority girl had the honor to choose two of us junior pledges to play a game they called strip fight club.

Luckily I haven’t been picked out to play the game so far but the ones that have usually ended up humiliated. Last Friday evening was one of those visits and we all stood in line and I was hoping that it wasn’t me chosen after seeing the game played a week before. But even though the pledges that didn’t get picked thought that they dodged a bullet they all still had to participate in the game in other ways.

As the visiting sorority girl walked over to us she immediately put her hand on the girl beside me and told her to go to the center of the room and wait. At this point I started to panic and I started to shake a little but to my relief she put her hand on a girl down the other side of the line. As I looked closer I realized that it was the girl I had met in the hallway with her panties and skirt around her ankles.

She had played this game before and was hesitant to go to the middle of the room but once the sorority girls looked over at her with a stern look on their faces she soon complied and made her way to the middle of the room with the other girl. Once both girls were standing there they were both blindfolded and made to fight each other with no rules and to win the fight the opponent must completely strip the underwear off the others body. This looked hard as they were both blindfolded and it started out slow as they both through punches at each other and missed most of the time until they both found each other and then it was on both trying to win and not have the humiliation of loosing.

After around ten minutes both girls were wearing down and both had a bloody lip but the girl I met in the hallway had a blood nose and was tiring fast as her pink panties were stripped off her body and thrown on the floor beside her making her hairy pussy visible to everyone as she kicked her legs connecting to the other girls stomach making her fall to the ground holding her gut in pain giving the girl plenty of time to strip off her panties reveling her freshly shaved bald slit leaving both of them in just a bra each.

The fight had ended up in a wrestling match on the floor with and then the girl I had met in the hallway was put in a headlock holding her to the floor and giving the other girl time to unclip her bra and toss it away. Leaving her lying on the floor completely nude and I could see her wiping tears from her eyes as she waited for her fate.

Once she had composed herself she knew what was coming next as she took off her blindfold and got on her hands and knees like a dog in front of our visitor and the other sorority girls and waited as the other junior girls were ordered to move to the center of the room surrounding her and a shopping bag was produced by one of the sorority girls who handed out a five inch soft rubber strap on dildo and some lubrication out each pledge to put on and they made us all fuck the looser in the pussy or five minutes each then we each had to put all five inches of it into her bum and fuck her for two minutes each which made her scream the first two times and then after that the sound softened to just a low pitched squeal every now and then with tears in her eyes.

I felt sorry for her and having to do that to her but it could have been worse with me in that situation, Once the entertainment was over they took her to her room and put her to bed checking on her condition every twenty minutes to make sure she was alright.

Saturday afternoon I was with Jane in our dorm room making sure my duties were being carried out. I had settled in to my new life and did my best to please Jane but sometimes when I messed up and was made to do punishments.

My head was moving slightly in Jane’s naked lap as I drove my tong deep into her wet slit trying to avoid her neatly trimmed patch of public hair that tickled as my cheeks and face when it rubbed against them. I enjoyed being made to service Jane’s pussy but occasionally I would gag or choke as one of her hairs would get in my mouth and I couldn’t get it back out to Jane’s amusement as she would often giggle at me when this happened.

As I was servicing her she would often take the opportunity to have me topless and couple my boobs with her hands as she climaxed and squirted a load of cum directly from her pussy right into my mouth then after this happened she made sure I swallowed anything in my mouth and thanked her for feeding her.

“Well done dog slave, I have decided from now on I will call you that and you will answer to it.” Jane said to me as I pulled my head out of her lap and stood up in front of her. “You look pretty standing there topless but I think you would look better completely nude so strip off your skirt, panties and shoes and socks for me then kneel in front of me.” she ordered as I immediately complied then knelled in front of her in the center of the dorm room.

I knew what Jane wanted t hear from me next because it was routine for me to answer a question by telling her what I’m good for after I had eaten her out and I knew it pleased her to hear me degrade myself in front of her so I kept kneeling and waited for her to say “What are you?” I started to give my list of answers.

“I am your property.”
“I am your personal pussy licking machine.”
“I am your toy to play with anyway you want to play with me.”
“I am your bum licking cunt whore”
“My three holes are your personal property use anyway you like.”
"I would do as I’m told whenever you ask me to do something humiliating.”

As I knelt before her she patted me on the head and told me she was proud of me and stand up I felt a sense of achievement having heard her praises.

“Do you like your new name dog slave?” she asked me as I nodded to her as I to say yes then kept looking at her to see her response. “Well that’s good that you like it because the other sorority sisters had a meeting last night like we do often after you junior pledges go to sleep and we have always wanted a real dog in the sorority house but the strict school rules don’t allow us to so the next best thing is you are our new dog and sorority mascot.”

“So starting at six o’clock tonight you will become our mascot. You will still be my slave girl but you will also belong to all the sorority girls to play with and train as they see fit, now relax and take the rest of the afternoon off and stay I your room until I come back for you at dinner time, some of us girls have to go shopping now to get you a few things.”

I lay nude on my bed listening to music most of the day until Six o’clock when I’m usually down stairs eating my dinner with the other junior sorority pledges but I didn’t want to disobey an order from Jane so I stayed there for a few more minutes until the door opened and Jane walked in carrying a shopping bag and a big soft dog bed and placed it on the floor at the end of her bed then told me it’s time to become our dog mascot so get down on all fours.”

Complying with her order and wondering what was in the shopping bag I just stopped still on all fours and completely nude. “From now on you will only be called slave dog and you will answer to that whenever a sorority girl calls you, (not a junior girl, they don’t have the right to tell you to do anything)”

As she pulled a couple of things out of the shopping bag a could see it was it was a leather dog collar and lead then she placed the collar around my neck and buckled it up. It was a black collar with some studs around it with a little silver tag attached to the front with the words dog slave engraved in it then she attached the chain lead to it.

Rummaging through the bag again she pulled out a small brown feather duster that was twelve inches long. It was six inches of feathers and six inches of wooden handle about one centimeter thick and told me it was my dogs tail and it is not to be removed unless one of the sorority girls tells you to so if you need a shit then you must beg like a dog and ask one of them if you can remove it then with some lubrication she pushed it all the way up to the start of the feathers so I looked like I had a tail.

And last of all she pulled out a pair of kids skate knee pads and placed them around my knees to help with walking on all fours. After looking at her creation she pointed to the dog bed at the end of her bed and told me as dog I don’t sleep on beds and I must sleep in my dog bed at the feet of my mistress.

Come on girl let’s get you down stairs and our new mascot can meet the others and have her dinner.

END OF PART TWO
The following 2 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 04-17-2020, 05:30 AM   #4
musket

The tail took a little getting used to as I was lead out of my dorm room on all fours and each time I moved forward and swayed my hips I could feel the wooden handle in my bum making my walk slightly uncomfortable but I was determined to get used to it just to show I would do as I’m told.

As I crawled down the set of stairs making sure that I didn’t go to go too fast and trip up or get to far ahead of Jane because if I did then she would give a pull in my leash making me come to a stop so she could catch up. I quickly worked out that my best place to crawl was right beside Jane. Once down the stairs we headed down the passage to where the kitchen dinner and lounge room where. I thought to myself how will the others react to me being a pet dog?

As Jane walked through the dining room door with me crawling along completely nude with a tail sticking out of my bum hole to near where the junior pledges were sitting around the table eating their dinner dressed only in their panties and bras.

I could see the empty chair where I would normally be sitting to eat my dinner. I was the center of attention both from the sorority girls and the junior pledge’s who thought to themselves that I looked a little humiliated and amusing the way I was walked around with a tail coming out of my bum. I could smell the food on everyone’s plates and I worked out that tonight we were having sausages and mashed potatoes.

“Listen up girls I would like everyone to meet our new pet dog and sorority mascot, her name is dog slave and she will be called that from now on and not her real name, you juniors can pat her whenever you want and she will eat normal meals for breakfast and lunch and you are responsible for feeding her dinner each day from her bowel but that’s all unless given permission to do something else to her from a sorority girls, we will show you what to do to feed her each dinner time.” Jane told all the junior pledges as one of the other sorority girls bought over two plastic dog bowels. One had milk in it and the other had dog slave’s food bowel written on it with a permanent marker and she placed them down on the floor in front of me.

Jane started to give me some commands as I waited on all fours and looked at the empty food bowel and wondered if I was going to get some food in it. “ok dog slave, our new puppy should do some tricks if she wants some food.” I looked up into Jane’s light brown eyes and thought to myself OMG does she want me to degraded myself even further and perform tricks in front of everyone in the dining room?

A few seconds later I got my answer when Jane started giving me commands as she stood beside me holding my leash. Beg was her first command so I did as I was told as I thought the sooner I get this humiliation over with then the sooner I could have some dinner. I composed myself for the task ahead and then lifted my arms off the floor into a kneeling position with my hands in front of my breasts and curled my fingers over to make a paw out of my hands . This made the room all clap and pat my head to give their dog praise for her good work.

“Now roll over” was next as I got back on my hands and knees then rolled onto my beck. I must have looked a little degraded laying like that completely nude apart from my collar and leash and my knee pads but to make things slightly worse once I was on my back Jane reached down and started to rub my belly and breasts saying “you like that don’t you girl now say woof for me like a good dog.” By now all the girls in the room had moved closer to watch me as I opened my mouth and went woof, woof.

“Good doggy now are you ready for your dinner?” Woof, woof I said again playing along to Jane’s instructions then rolling back over and waited to see if it was time to humiliate myself some more and eat my dinner out of a bowel.

I liked it when we had sausages and mashed potato but I have never been made to eat it like a real dog before so I thought that I would just eat it and get it over with and hopefully they will get bored with their little humiliation game and pick on some of the other juniors instead but to my dismay I was wrong.

I couldn’t believe my eyes as another sorority girl carried a bag of real dog food pellets over to my bowel and proceeded to empty some into my bowel until it as around a quarter full then tipped some milk out of a bottle over it to soften them up and make them soft. “Eat up dog slave and once you have finished you can have a treat later tonight” commanded Jane as she held the back of my head and guided it down so my mouth was touching the food. As I was being forced to try it I pretty well had no choice and took a deep breath and opened my mouth and started to eat it swallowing as best I could and trying not to let the smell of beef put me off.

Once Jane worked out I was about half way through my dinner she took her hand away and the crowed watched as I finished my meal all by myself then licked some milk up from my drinking bowel to get rid of the bad taste. Once I finished Jane told the juniors another of their responsibilities as a pet owner was that once a day they were to walk me up stairs to the bathroom and put me in the bath so they could wash me all over and give me a hair cut while I was in the bath and cut and shave all my pubic hair off so I would look like a beautiful show dog.

Being in a bath on all fours as a group of hands washed every little part of my body took a little getting used to but after the first couple of times i actually started to enjoy my daily bath and shaving.

I soon got used to having my dog food each night and I nosiest a changes in the sorority girls as they would treat me a little better since I became their pet dog which gave me some more incentive to do what they want and I often got little treats if I was a good dog like once the juniors were in bed they would let me curl up on the floor near their feet or in their laps on the couch and they would give me mars bars and lots of different sweets while they patted and played with me.

END OF PART THREE.
Old 04-17-2020, 02:05 PM   #5
FaexF

Talking

Nice story so far!

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 02:47 AM   #6
musket

Two weeks after I had become their pet dog I had gotten used to it and was really enjoying what I had become. Each day they would teach me new tricks and I was proud perform them after dinner for the entire junior pledges and sorority girls then look forward to my bath and evening cuddle on Jane’s lap or at her feet.

Lately I learned a new trick where Jane would throw a rubber dildo over the other side of the room and I would crawl on all fours and pick it up with my mouth and return to Jane dropping it at her feet and Jane would reward me each time with a treat then once they thought I had enough exercise they would push the dildo into my bald slit as far up as they could get it the pulled and pushed it in and out until they could see I was getting exited and close to orgasm then stop just before that until I calmed down then started again until Jane thought I was frustrated and teased enough and the next time she kept going and made me moan and squirt as I climaxed. Once I had finished I was so fulfilled and was looking forward to the next time.

While this was happening to me I received plenty of comments from the other sorority girls. Things like she loves it, our bitch must be in heat and other comments like she’s so wet I bet she would love a good fuck or two.

It was Friday evening and I was curled up on the couch with my head in one of the girls naked lap using my tong to service her wet pussy while she watched a movie on TV. Normally I would be doing this to Jane but tonight she had been on the phone talking to people and made several phone calls to people. I tried to listen in to her conversation but only made out small pieces of it every now and then. She said something about a guy named Fred and going to be there and then later she said something else about good and well trained. Once Jane finished her phone calls she sat beside me on the couch and slapped me on my bum telling me to get off the couch and kneel near her feet so pulling my sticky tong out of the girls slit I quickly complied with my order.

“Ok dog slave how do you like being a dog?” Said Jane as I knelt in front of her and looked into her eyes in a sad puppy dog way.

“I love being a dog” I replied.

“Do you like it when we tell you what to do even if it’s degrading? Was her next question to me.”

“I didn’t like it at first but I love it now and this little dog would do anything for you.”

Jane liked my answer and kept asking me more questions “If we told you to degrade yourself in front of someone what would you do?” Degrade myself “I replied thinking that was the answer she wanted to hear.

“Good answer now we have a couple of rules for you starting now and ending Sunday night at six o’clock at night and you will obey the rules and to make sure you do them your punishment will be on Monday you will have a nude dog walk all over the school grounds at lunch time with a sign around your neck saying free spanks or finger me so everyone who sees it can spank or finger me if they like.” And that’s only the beginning of your punishments.”
Were they serious? They wouldn’t go that far but just in case I thought I had better do as I was told so I answered “yes I promise I will.”

“OK these are the rules until Sunday night. It is very important that these rules are obeyed.

“Rule one, you will not be able to say no to anyone that asks you to do anything, if you’re asked to do anything at all then your answer must be yes.”

“Rule two, no matter what you want to say to anyone, you cannot speak from now until Sunday, you are a dog and all you will do is bark or whimper.”

“what do you think of your rules” Jane asked as I continued to kneel there but didn’t want to break my new rules as they had just started and didn’t want the whole school to see me humiliated as a dog so all I could let out of my mouth was a woof, woof, woof. “Good doggy” Jane told me as she patted me on the head and told me to go to my bed and get some sleep as it was an early start for me. What did she mean? I lay in my dog bed on the floor wondering what tomorrow would bring until I fell asleep.

“Good morning, now remember tour rules before you say anything” Jane said as she patted me on the head awakening me from my sleep. OMG what time was it as I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked at the window to see it was not quite daylight yet as the sun was still behind the horizon. “Its five thirty and the sun won’t be up for another hour yet so get up and have a shower and put on this cotton sundress and shoes and socks but nothing else then come down for your breakfast, we have a big day today then after you have breakfast you can put your tail in.

Once I had finished my breakfast and got up from my chair I picked up my tail and with some lubrication I pushed it up my bum as Lane attached my collar and lead and made me get back on all fours. “Did you like your breakfast?” asked Jane to see if I had remembered my rules. Woof, woof I replied as Jane and another three sorority girls started to walk me out of the kitchen and down the passage way to the elevator and down to the ground floor of the building. As the elevator doors opened I could see the front doors of the school and the old security guard standing there at the entrance. I must have looked a sight dressed in only my sundress on all fours being walked along on a lead.

“Good morning Frank, it’s just a sorority initiation” Said Jane as she pulled on my collar and hurried me up until I was nearly to Frank and then she deliberately pulled the bottom of my sundress up over my back exposing my bare bum with my tail sticking out. This made Frank look at me closer to see the tail and let out a giggle as he said to me “have a good time with your initiation then with a red face I had my lead pulled again and we moved on outside to the car park.

“As they all piled in the car one of the girls told me to get in as my lead was pulled again and I got in the back seat with the girls. Not being able to sit up with my tail in my bum I was forced to lay over the others. “Are you ready for your drive dog slave?” Asked Jane but all I could say was wolf, wolf.

Laying down meant that I didn’t really have an idea witch directions we were traveling and I was glad it was still a little dark outside but the sun would be up soon. As the car moved along I could feel the bumps and realized I had got up extra early this morning and hadn’t had a chance to go to the toilet and the vibrations from the car were making my tummy make noises and I had to have a pee and a poo soon but how will I tell them if I can’t speak. I thought about my bad situation and tried to roll over on my stomach and let them see that I was rubbing my belly and pointing to my bum as noises were rumbling In my belly. I nosiest that they had worked out that I was trying to tell them and one of them said to Jane “I think dog slave needs to go to the toilet so when next toilet or gas station we come to we need to stop.”

“The next toilet that I know of is a long way away but I have a better idea” Replied Jane as she pulled the car over to the nature strip next to the road and told them to get me out and I could relieve myself here. I was desperate to tell them that I can’t go here there are cars driving past with their headlights on every couple of mutinies. But I couldn’t without getting punished later on so I just let out a whimper as they puled me out of the car and told me to get back on all fours next to the car as they stood around me to block any car lights from seeing me then once I was I position Jane pulled my sundress up my back to my neck so my breasts were exposed as well as everything from my neck down and then pulled my tail out fairly fast making the suction of it coming out go pop.

“Now we are going to stay here until you go to the toilet like a good dog.” Jane ordered and I knew the sun would be up soon and I didn’t want to be seen on the side of a road like this so I started to push on my stomach muscles and leaned back and spread my legs slightly so my pee would go behind me and not onto my legs and started to let my pee out. The relief was great as I emptied my pee and then I realized I was going to poo as well. To everyone’s delight my bum hole expanded and a long tube of poo started to run out of me into a pile on the grass behind me. Once I was finished Jane wiped my bum with a cloth she had in the car and handed me a shopping bag to pick up my mess with the rag and put it in a bag until we found a rubbish bin or toilet but for the meantime it went in her car boot then we all got back in the car and drove off again.

I had realized by now the sun was rising and we had driven out of to the other side of the island and we were driving up a driveway to a house on a small market garden farm. I lifted up my head enough to see there were people at the house and as we got closer I could hear some music playing and realized we were at some sort of party but who has a party in the morning?

“I see our guest is here so get her out so we can see her” the house owner said to Jane as she pulled my out of the car and I stood there in front of him in my sundress, collar and lead. “We’ve been partying all night and I’m glad you called me so instead of stopping early this morning and the guests going home some of them decided to stay and wait until you got here once I told them you were coming and why, we’ve still got fifteen guests here so the party is still going on for the day.” He added.

I was walked inside to where most of the remaining guests were still partying and made to kneel in front of them as Jane introduced e as dog slave and lofted off my sun dress leaving me embarrassed only in shoes, socks and a collar and a lead then told to crawl around and mingle with the guests and she reminded me of my new rules. Most of the morning Jane had me crawling around and mingling with the guests and I realized why I had the new rules because at any moment one of them would pull me aside and ask me to suck their dick of if it was one og the female guests I was asked if I would orally service them. By eleven o’clock in the morning my belly full of cum and I had dry cum in my hair and on my face and each time I was asked to do something Jane made me answer with a nod of my head and a woof.

I was starting to get tired of sucking strangers’ dicks for three hours as they knew I couldn’t say no so they took advantage of the situation and I felt a little sick with my tummy filled with cum. Jane could see that I was wearing down and I saw her whisper to the owner of the house then a few minuets later he and Jane came over to me.

“This man has a request for you dog slave” said Jane as I stopped crawling around and listened to his request thinking oh dear here comes another load of cum in me, and I hope the party ends soon.

“I’ve been told you cannot say no to a request, is that true dog slave?” Not being able to speak I reluctantly went woof, woof as I nodded my head to say yes.

“I want you to have sex with Fred and after that you can leave the party and go home to your school” the man said. This sounded reasonable just one more act of sex with this Fred guy and it’s all over for me for the day and I get to meet Fred I heard about on the phone last night. I nodded again to show him I said yes to his proposal.

“I’m glad you said yes do you want to meet Fred now and get it over with?” I nodded again as he left the room and came back with Fred.

I couldn’t believe what I just said yes to. Fred was a large Labrador dog. I looked over to Jane who simply told me to do the job so we can go home or else if you don’t I would be dumped completely nude somewhere on the way home and I would have to find my way back nude. then she commented that seeing I was a dog I should at least have fun with a boy dog once in my life as she pointed at Fred as I slowly did a crawl of shame over to him and coupled his dick in my hand and started to rub him. Soon he was on my back pumping as the guests gathered around to watch the show. I was glad when the ordeal was over and we want home but thinking back I kind of enjoyed having him fuck me and secretly hoped I would be made to do it again.

THE END.

Advertisements
Kink Talk