Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2020, 05:56 AM   #1
Zerkry

Default Just bought my first toys; tell me how to use them!

Hi everyone,
so I just bought my very fist toys on the internet which makes me feel kind of exieted. Now I'm looking for some exiting tasks and rules for when they arrive, which should probably be in 2 to 3 days - meaning Friday or Saturday.

So without further ado here are the toys I'm getting:
Firstly, two pair of cuffs - for hands and ankles.
Secondly, one plug - which is quite big so I'm not sure I'll be able to take it completly from the beginning.
And finaly, two nippleclams which are conected with a chain.

I'm hoping you can give me some fun -or not so fun- things to do since I have lots of time to spare in social isolation. Also I'm currently the only one living in my shared flat so I should be able to do most things. I'll also be gladly reporting back on them!

Last edited by Zerkry; 03-25-2020 at 07:00 PM.
Zerkry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:20 PM   #2
Zerkry

Well, the response in this hasn't exactly been overwhelming so far. So to get things going for each post you can also choose between the following:

PLUGED: adds one hour per day of being plugged with the new toy for the week after it arrives.
CLAMPED: adds 15 minutes per day of being clamped with the new toy for the week after it arrives.
CUFFED: adds one hour per day of having hands and ankles cuffed with the new toy for the week after it arrives.
TRUE SLUT: adds all all of the above but can only be given on every 5th post (e.g. 5, 10, 15 and so on) on this thread and the one following it if the 5th was my post.

I'm hoping this will get things going here since I'm kind of exited.

Finally I've got two more things to add:
Firstly, it looks like the toys will probably be delivered on Saturday and
Secondly, I forgot to mention that the tightness of the clamps can be adjusted - so keep that in mind when giving me dares and rules.

Thanks!

Last edited by Zerkry; 03-25-2020 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:29 AM   #3
Zerkry

Hi everyone, I just post a quick update on this since I just recevied the message that all of the toys should be arriving tomorrow - meaning one day earlier than I expected!

Advertisements
Kink Talk