Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2020, 10:45 AM   #1
blackmamba

Default 18/M Home alone rules

Tomorrow and a few days this week i will be at home alone. I would like some rules that can last for most of the day. I will be alone until around 6 in the evening.

Im looking for some dares to complete and rules to follow. I will start my dad by eating breakfast and having a shower. Then I will get dressed and be bored until lunch. After lunch i may be going out for a few hours but if not i would love some things to do.

I would also like to shave my pubes tomorrow as i haven't done so in a while.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
Summer_Girl

Stay naked during the whole time you are home alone.
Walk around on fours.

What are your likes and dislikes? Do you nave any toys?
Summer_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:05 PM   #3
blackmamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer_Girl View Post
Stay naked during the whole time you are home alone.
Walk around on fours.

What are your likes and dislikes? Do you nave any toys?
I will try to stay naked as long as possible, no matter the room. Im not too sure on my likes and dislikes as i am knew to this. I only have house hold items aswell as some zip ties and some spare shoelaces. Any ideas for Shaving??

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 02-16-2020, 02:18 PM   #4
Summer_Girl

I don't understand much about male shaving... are your pubes really long? Maybe you could created a poll on getdare and shave in the most voted style.
Here some style ideas:
Old 02-16-2020, 02:19 PM   #5
boredexhiboi

Shave completely bare, then write how much of a shaved slut you are on your body, leave it on for the rest of the day
boredexhiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:21 PM   #6
Summer_Girl

Also, other rules for your home alone time:

You are only allowed to pee sitting on the toilet. No standing!
Eat your meals from a bowl on the floor without the use of your hands.
You must drink a glass of water each hour.
You must edge once per hour.

These are some very basic rules, try them and then report what you liked and disliked, and I'll create more based on that. Let's find out what kink you have ��
Old 02-16-2020, 02:24 PM   #7
blackmamba

Quote:
I don't understand much about male shaving... are your pubes really long? Maybe you could created a poll on getdare and shave in the most voted style.
Here some style ideas:
I like these ideas. I could try them however my artistic skills aren't best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredexhiboi View Post
Shave completely bare, then write how much of a shaved slut you are on your body, leave it on for the rest of the day
Not into body writing as i dont see the point in it myself as nobody sees it and i dont plan on exposing myself to anyone on purpose.

Any more ideas are appreciated. I can use my garden if needed for some dares.

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 02-16-2020, 02:27 PM   #8
Summer_Girl

Is your garden in the front or in the back? Can the neighbors see it?
Also, do you like (or feel curious about) messy dares? Is it cold where you live?
Old 02-16-2020, 02:30 PM   #9
blackmamba

Quote:
Also, other rules for your home alone time:

You are only allowed to pee sitting on the toilet. No standing!
Eat your meals from a bowl on the floor without the use of your hands.
You must drink a glass of water each hour.
You must edge once per hour.

These are some very basic rules, try them and then report what you liked and disliked, and I'll create more based on that. Let's find out what kink you have ��
Nice ideas!

When sitting on the toilet i will lift up the seat so that i am sat on the toilet bowl to make it harder.

Should i cum tonight or not? If i dont it could make tomorrow more interesting. Where should i edge and how? any extra rules.

I will happily drink a glass of water each hour and eat out of a bowl on the floor!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 02-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #10
blackmamba

Quote:
Is your garden in the front or in the back? Can the neighbors see it?
Also, do you like (or feel curious about) messy dares? Is it cold where you live?
I have both a front and back garden with a drive running down the side with a large wooden gate. The front garden is probably a bit too far as there is little cover however my back garden has a few more hiding places where i cannot easily be seen, however the neighbours can see into my garden form their upstairs if they look out.

Curious about messy dares as long as it doesn't ruin anything or make too much of a mess as i dont enjoy cleaning up.

It is fairly cold where i live and could be wet aswell.

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 02-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #11
Summer_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
Nice ideas!

When sitting on the toilet i will lift up the seat so that i am sat on the toilet bowl to make it harder.

Should i cum tonight or not? If i dont it could make tomorrow more interesting. Where should i edge and how? any extra rules.

I will happily drink a glass of water each hour and eat out of a bowl on the floor!
You can cum tonight, but only if you cum insde a cup and drink it afterwards. If that's now the kind of thing you are into, then no cumming until tomorrow.
On even hours, you must edge hidden somewhere in the backyard (and for fun, because I am a bit of a troll, do so while listening to The Backyardigans -which is a child cartoon, in case you don't know- theme song)
On odd numbered hours, you must edge in front of a window, humping your used underwear (so when you wake up tomorrow, save the one you are wearing for these occasions).

Messy dare for the shower:
Shower only in the end of the day or when your parents are almost getting home. Remember the dirty underwear you used to edge? Put it on. Go to the kitchen, get 3 eggs, ketchup (or other condiment) and a cup flour. Take it with you to the bathroom.
Once in the shower box, crack one egg in the front of your underwear and one in the back. Find a way to edge by rubbing yourself into the box walls (without removing the underwear,, duh). Put the flour on your hair and rub the condiment all over your torso. Stay like that for ten minutes. Pay close attention to whether you get a hard on your not (as this will "measure" how much you liked this messy experience). Then you can remove your underwear and wash yourself clean as normal. Wash your underwear too, before someone notice it's in a different shot of dirty.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:10 PM   #12
blackmamba

Quote:
You can cum tonight, but only if you cum insde a cup and drink it afterwards. If that's now the kind of thing you are into, then no cumming until tomorrow.
On even hours, you must edge hidden somewhere in the backyard (and for fun, because I am a bit of a troll, do so while listening to The Backyardigans -which is a child cartoon, in case you don't know- theme song)
On odd numbered hours, you must edge in front of a window, humping your used underwear (so when you wake up tomorrow, save the one you are wearing for these occasions).

Messy dare for the shower:
Shower only in the end of the day or when your parents are almost getting home. Remember the dirty underwear you used to edge? Put it on. Go to the kitchen, get 3 eggs, ketchup (or other condiment) and a cup flour. Take it with you to the bathroom.
Once in the shower box, crack one egg in the front of your underwear and one in the back. Find a way to edge by rubbing yourself into the box walls (without removing the underwear,, duh). Put the flour on your hair and rub the condiment all over your torso. Stay like that for ten minutes. Pay close attention to whether you get a hard on your not (as this will "measure" how much you liked this messy experience). Then you can remove your underwear and wash yourself clean as normal. Wash your underwear too, before someone notice it's in a different shot of dirty.
Looks like im gonna be waiting till tomorrow to shoot then. Any punishments if i somehow dont last and cum tonight?

I will happily edge in my garden. Dont know about the theme song purely as its stupid and effort and im a lazy prick.

In front of the window i will do in my living room downstairs. How would i hu,p my boxers? i dont think thats possible is it?

Finally id rather have my shower in the morning and get it out the way incase i do something later on so would you be able to rework the dare for me?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 02-16-2020, 03:19 PM   #13
Summer_Girl

Well, how do you feel about taking two showers then?

I really hope can obey orders and not cum tonight. I would be very disappointed otherwise. Bad boys get punished.... what are your opinions on CBT?

On the boxer humping: make a roll with them and press yourself against it. Like if you were humping a a small pillow that you were holding in your hand (on second thought, this might work better for girls... never saw a man try it before).
Old 02-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #14
blackmamba

Quote:
Well, how do you feel about taking two showers then?

I really hope can obey orders and not cum tonight. I would be very disappointed otherwise. Bad boys get punished.... what are your opinions on CBT?

On the boxer humping: make a roll with them and press yourself against it. Like if you were humping a a small pillow that you were holding in your hand (on second thought, this might work better for girls... never saw a man try it before).
Well i am a man so ill let you know how it goes.

I could try taking two showers. Ill definatley be having one in the morning so any dares for that ill take. Ill see how i feel later on in the day about the second shower.

Ill try not to be a bad boy. Never tried cbt. What do you have in mind as im intrested in giving it a go.

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 02-16-2020, 03:38 PM   #15
Summer_Girl

If you do misbehave, here is what you must do to earn forgiveness:
Put 4 clothespins on your balls, 2 on your shaft, and 1 on the head of your cock. Proceed to shoot them off with a rubber band. As you never tried CTB before, please be careful, and stop if the pain becomes unbearable.
Are you interested in humiliation?

Advertisements
Kink Talk