Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2020, 10:01 AM   #1
littlerunner

Default 24/f - horny and home alone for a week

Hi all!

It’s been a really long time since I’ve been on here but I was thinking about the site earlier today so figured I would post!

I still work during the days and have other commitments but I would love some dates/tasks I can do throughout the week to take advantage of this precious time alone

I do have a vibe that is about the long the of my hand, has a few different settings, electric toothbrush, clothespins, and other household items

I promise to write good reports!!

Limits:
public, family, friends, permanent, messy, pictures
littlerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:25 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s really make the most of this time alone

Strip naked for the entire task, and pick a random room in the house. Find two items, and before you can leave that room, use one to make you edge, and the other to spank each tit 50 times.
Repeat this for every room in the house.

Or, I suppose we could give you a few rules.
-Every time you step in the front door, you must strip naked within three minutes, edge as quick as possible, and have either your ass or pussy filled with a new object each time before you can get dressed again. Only an hour later can you remove the object.
-You may only eat if your nipples are pegged with a clothespin
-Showers must be taken wearing underwear. Nothing challenging, just funny.

Hope these help you enjoy your time alone
Darkside94
Old 01-26-2020, 01:03 PM   #3
strnage2

Drink 1.5 litre of water hour before Squatting bending both legs to be down and staying in a half way squat position, having both arm stretched up in the sky and lasting as long as you could while looking in the mirror with a bar of soap in mouth. Also put rice under your feet. No peeing. And u cant look at time so use blndfold. There will be punishment if you dont last 95 minutes. Also put clothes you are gonna wear for next 2 days under you so that you dont pee on them otherwise you have to wear them likee that.
strnage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:33 PM   #4
Darkmaster1

Default Got Ropes ?

If you got Ropes or restraints use them to
bind your knees and ankles with one loop for each leg ,
get on all fours and hobble to your bathroom and back to the bedroom,
nude of course, plug in rear..
Enjoy!
Old 01-26-2020, 02:01 PM   #5
Sexysenior

as soon as you step in the door you should be naked and have a dildo in your pussy
Sexysenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 12:58 AM   #6
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

Hi

I have some bondage dares for you.

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a walk in a public place for eg 10-15 min.

As these should be pretty hidden, I hope these will fit in your limits.

Let me know how it went. J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:59 AM   #7
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Scrub your pussy and asshole both with a toothbrush and toothpaste, use moderate force and enough paste to get your pussy, clit and hole really foamy. Once foamy, wait 5 minutes, edge 3 times, wait another 5 minutes, and then rub your clit till you orgasm. Once you've orgasmed, rinse off the foam, but you may only use COLD water

Report requested.

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk