Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-10-2019, 03:54 AM   #1
mr doggy

Default team slave.

My new life as my neighbors sex slave settled into a routine, Mistress Kate enjoyed her pussy and asshole licking after her run each day usually before or after school when I was close by to perform my daily task for her. Each morning or afternoon after her run she would go into the old tool shed in the backyard where I would be kneeling naked waiting for her. Once she stood in front of me I would pull her running shorts and panties down to her ankles then kneel before her so she can pull my face into her hairy pussy and hold me there as I inhale its powerful aroma of sweat and urine.

This was my own fault and I have come to the conclusion that I deserve everything my mistress makes me do. Last year I was foolish enough to go to a party drunk have sex with a two of my netball team players boyfriends. I was hoping they wouldn’t find out but they did and Kate was one of the girls whose boyfriend I slept with. This didn’t go down well with the rest of the team but nothing happened for a while was scared of a beating for my drunken mistake but nothing at all.

It was six weeks later I went to a team sleepover and it wasn’t long before the others in the team were handing me drinks until later in the evening I passed out. The next morning I was shown several photos of myself in very humiliating situations I’m to humiliated and embarrassed to even mention. They were all deliberately set up to blackmail me and I could never live it down if anyone ever seen me in them. They were really that bad and doing things no respectable girl would ever want to be caught doing and ever since then I’m still on the team playing with the girls but I’m pretty much their slave off court and I’ve gotten use to servicing them anytime anyway they want even though it’s still humiliating sometimes. And now I seemed resigned to my fate.

As I had just finished with my task and continued to kneel on the shed floor nude I could hear girls voices just outside the shed door getting closer and a few seconds later in walked some of the girls from the netball team and took great pleasure in looking at their embarrassed slave in her knees in front of Kate with a face covered in pussy juice.

Once the girls finished giggling at me one of them had an idea for a game and suggested it to the others. "Blindfold the slave" she said then she finished explaining the game to the others. "We will undress and put our worn panties on the table, and then we will all stand in a line, once this is done you can remove the blindfold and sniff a pair of panties, you must then crawl down the line and ask each of us if you can smell our pussies and see if you can match the mistress to her panties." “Oh and by the way there will be a punishment for each pair of panties you get wrong, do you understand.

I hear the rustle of clothing and a lot of giggling, my pussy is positively running with excitement, all these teenage pussies and the embarrassment as I will have to admit to them that I love the smell, sight and taste of their pussy’s. The blindfold is removed and I am knelt in front of a line of naked teenage girls. "Pick a pair of panties slave” giggles Mistress Kate. I turn to the table and pick up a pair of still warm cotton panties. I automatically press them to my nose, running them round until the lightly stained area is pushed up against my nose as I inhale the aroma of a young pussy my hand starts to stray toward my own pussy, “Come along slave smell our pussies Kate giggled. I looked up at the line of grinning bottomless teenagers, to the side of me "Please Mistresses may I smell your pussies please?" They all giggled looking down at me dirty panties in one hand and asking to smell their pussys. They all said yes at the same time except Kate who asked me to beg more first, this made the others laughed at me as I was forced to beg for some pussy. “PLEASE LET ME SMELL YOUR PUSSY MISS” I pleaded to her before she finally said yes ending my humiliation for the moment.

I moved along the line pushing my nose into each teenage pussy trying to identify the owner of the panties. I came to the girl I think is the owner of the pair of panties, "Please Mistress are these your panties?" I ask meekly "Wow what nose she must have, she's got the first one right, your reward is to sniff and kiss her ass" giggled Kate. The girl promptly turns round and presents her bottom, I push my nose in between her cheeks and inhale deeply, the smell of her warm bottom is intoxicating and I moan longingly as I push my tongue out to find her little asshole. She wiggles her cute bottom helping me work my nose and tongue into her asshole then while I’m doing this she decides to let out a little fart that drifted deep up my nose causing me to stop, screw up my face and let out a few coughs to the laughter of the others as I continued to humiliate myself for their enjoyment.

Looks like our slave likes licking butt" exclaimed Kate "let’s make her do each one of us and get that tong nice and brown.” The game continued until I had serviced each of the girls little ass holes, I was humiliated in front of each one as I had to thank them for letting myself lick clean their assholes.

Once I had finished their little game to humiliate me they allowed me to get dressed and go home until I was required again when they thought up something humiliating for me to do but before they let me go home they told me they would need me after each game in the showers to see to their needs as showering did not get young girls pussys as clean as a hot tongue could.

THREE WEEKS LATER.

Yesterday morning I was told that I was required to attend my neighbor Kate’s house for a sleepover with the netball team as her parents had gone away for the weekend and they needed me there for their entertainment and she took great pleasure telling me that I was to play some even more humiliating games that the girls spent all week thinking up just because you like to steel their boyfriends and maybe we might find you a good humiliating fuck at the end of the sleepover.

So here I am at the sleepover forced to stand nude in an empty child’s blow up swimming pool in the middle of the lounge room playing with myself as the rest of the team are sitting around me on the couch and chairs hooting and making luid comments about my situation. The rule I was given is that I must keep at least one hand on my pussy at all times with at least one finger inside me. This made things even worse as the continues fingering of my pussy had made my exited and every now and then a stream of liquid began to trickle down my inner leg right down to the bottom of the empty kids pool.

“Look, the bitch is loving it, she’s turned on performing for us so I think she should show us her tong skills” one of the girls said as she pointed to another stream of liquid ran down her leg making her face go bright red with embarrassment.

I knew what was coming next as I watched them all take off their pants and panties and all sit back down. “Get over here bitch on your hands and knees and kneel in front of us. I knew the consequences for not complying so with my head facing down I stepped out of the pool and dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to them then kneeled and waited for another command.
“So it looks like you were enjoying that, well we can’t have that now can we”

“No miss I replied. “You are a dirty slut that will put anything we ask in your pussy, ass and mouth aren’t you bitch.”

“Yes” I replied knowing that was what they expected me to say to humiliate myself some more.

“Don’t just say yes, repeat everything we say.”

“I am a dirty slut that will put anything you ask in your pussy, ass and mouth.

“If we tell you to service us what will you do?”

“Service you with my mouth.”

“Well done” Kate said as I watched some of the girls stand back up and precede to clear the magazines and the glasses off the rectangular coffee table then I was ordered to lay face up on top of the table and was tied by my wrists and ankles to the table so I was helpless and could only squirm around just a little as one of them straddled me face forcing me to service her. The girls put on a movie in the DVD player and sat down to watch the movie only moving when the girl on my face got bored and swapped with another girl. This went on for just over two hours until the movie finished and I had serviced all the girls at least once and a couple twice.

When the movie finished Kate was on my face and I was exhausted from all the licking and the others noticed as they gathered around me to watch Kate wriggle around on my face smearing her cum all over it and all I could doo was lay there and take it from her with my mouth open and not to close it for any reason or get severely punished as ordered be Kate.

“Poor girl looks thirsty I will get her some water from the kitchen, after all we don’t want our entertainment to die of thirst.”

“Hmm, not just yet, she has to earn her glass of water.” Kate replied. “Keep that mouth open girl” Kate said to me as she forced her pussy back onto my mouth and with several attempts of pushing a stream of warm yellow pee emerged from her pussy and started to fill my mouth. Kate pushed down on my face stopping me from spitting any out as the other girls started chanting “DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, as I felt the awful taste of pee filling my mouth until it was full, with no place for it to go and more streaming out the edges of my mouth and down my cheeks I was forced to swallow Kate’s awful pee then keep drinking until she ran out then got off me leaving me coughing and a screwed up face as the girls cheered and for the first time tonight congratulated me for being a piss whore and told me I might have to be a toilet again just to humiliate me.

As they undid the ropes and let me off the table Kate said to me “so what would your mum say if she knew just next door to her only five hundred meters her slut daughter is there willing to do any humiliating thing to entertain her team mates.”

“Please Kate, you wouldn’t tell her would you?”

“”No im just playing with you at the moment but if you do as your told she never has to find out what a little slut you are.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-12-2019 at 02:03 AM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-11-2019, 09:42 PM   #2
mr doggy

Just after that I was sent to the bathroom to shower and get dressed, they said to me they had to discuss our activities for this afternoon and I didn’t need to hear them just yet, they wanted to keep me in suspense and surprise me. I was thinking to myself, I hope it won’t be too humiliating for me but I should have known better.

Once I finished in the shower I dressed and headed slowly down to the kitchen again, at least they let me wear clothes so they must be feeling sorry for me, I hope so. As I got back to the others I could see Kate on her phone talking to someone and the other girls giggling, I knew they were up to something because once Kate saw me she said to the person on the phone “got to go I will meet you later and don’t forget the plan.”
Once off the phone I was shuffled out the front door by them down the road on our push bikes to the big nature reserve park.

The park was quite big with many trees, bushes and play equipment. In the mornings the park was usually deserted apart from the odd jogger and it never really got busy until after five o’clock when most people finished work or had time to use the park.
Once there I could see a few boys gathered in a group next to a toilet block in the direction we were heading, hi boys thanks for coming Kate said as we all stopped and I was forced to get off my bike.

I am going to the bathroom." Kate said. She looked at me and says "come with me." She leads me into the girl’s bathroom. No one else is in it then she said to me "ok undress and toss your clothes in the rubbish bin.” I begged to her “please Kelly don't make me do that. “ Then she said in a stern voice "to bad for you. I am going out to join my friends and I want you out there in two minutes naked and your clothes in that rubbish bin, you’re lucky I’m not making you put them in the toilet so thank me for that.” With c couple of tears running down my cheeks I replied “thank you for not letting my clothes go in the toilet.

By the time Kate got back out to her friends, all six of the boys had their phones in their hands ready to take some pictures. Kate tells them I will be out in a minute and they can take as many pictures as they like. Once you have finished taking pictures you all can come over to my house tomorrow for a pool party and then but for now I need one of you to come back to my place when you leave I want you to tell her she has to get dressed and walk home.”

I made it back to Kate’s house and knocked on the door hoping she would answer and let me in. Kate then orders me to go to the basement. Kate Then she ordered me to strip and stand against the basement wall and said to the boy as she handed him a bottle of sunscreen lotion “go for it, touch and rub her all over.” I started crying, "Please don't make him do that, I don't want him touching me at all." Kate told me to let him do it and I soon complied with her order as he rubbed lotion all over me making me feel greasy. “Bow for back answering me you will be punished or I will show everyone I can including sending a copy to your parents the photos of you” I just nodded and listened to my punishment.

“For school on Monday as punishment for back talking here is what you are going to do, you are going to wear just a dress, socks, bra and shoes to school, no panties If you complain I will make it far worse.” After the boy covers me in the lotion Kelly sends the boy outside. “I will be having a couple of boys check on you at school tomorrow to see if you are doing your punishment so if they approach you are to go with them somewhere private and lift your dress up as far as you can.” I dropped my head and said “yes Kate. “ “Oh, another thing, you can go home and bring back your bathing suit. Tomorrow I want you to put on your one peace bathing suit for a pool party.

The next morning Kate calls a few friends and tells them what time to come over later for the pool party. It was soon after the six boys from the park turned up and Kate told them to go out the backyard and have a swim and we will be out soon to join them.
As we both walked out to the pool to my horror Kelly shoves them into the deep end. Kate then said “boys, you got one hour to play with her in the pool then you have to take her out in the woods behind my house for another hour of fun., do me a favor and toss me her swimsuit to me before I go."

I didn’t want to be naked but with no choice the boys stripped me out of my bathing suit. One of the boys handed the bathing suit to Kate. Who took it and hid it inside somewhere in the house. She then came back out and watched the boys feel me up all over for a while and once she got bored with that she said to them "bring her out, I want to see her give you each a blow job." They all pick me up and get me out of the pool to give them all head. One at time I am forced to give head. I was glad when the ordeal was over and I could stop putting boys’ cocks in my mouth but Kate had other ideas for me.

“Boys I know I told you had an hour with her in the pool but because it would be more embarrassing we need to go to the woods now." None of the boys minded. With me picked up naked and carried by four boys they followed into the woods behind Kate’s house. Kate is sitting on a log watching as each boy fucks my pussy. Finally it was over and I was exhausted but a little turned on with my ordeal I rested on the forest floor for a couple of mutinies until Kate helped me up and said “good girl” then kissed me on the lips and told me we will go back to her house and I could rest.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-12-2019 at 07:41 PM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk