Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-12-2019, 10:38 PM   #1
mr me

Default camp lakeview

As the bus arrived at camp Lakeview for girls and came to a stop at the assembly area long time friends and secret admirers of each other Kristin and Rebecca waited for most of the junior campers to get up and exit the bus and then got up from their seats and followed them off looking all around at the many different buildings from the main assembly hall to the campers sleeping quarters while thinking to themselves how honored they were to be given invitations to work at the camp as junior assistant councilors by the swim team who annually volunteer to run the camp each year for local and out of state swim teams as a reward for their good performances over the year in the pool. The camp lasts six weeks a year in the summer and like Kirsten and Rebecca couldn’t but wonder why the swim team chose them two as junior assistants, they were both only average swimmers and chosen over all the good and popular swimmers that were better than them.

The swimming captain and a couple of other team members met Kirstin and Rebecca a few months earlier and offered them the job for a free camp stay with all things provided, just bring their clothes as long as they followed there rules and then proceeded to tell them that with all new junior assistants “there is a tradition of the new staff having to play some games and competitions with a little embarrassment involved, sort of like an initiation to see if you two are worth keeping on as councilors in the future and it will be fun for us to watch.”
As the last of the campers headed into their sleeping cabins Kirstin And Rebecca could see Kim the School swimming captain standing at the staff cabin door waving at them to come over to see them. They picked up their bags and proceeded to walk over to see them. “Come in and meet the others, you probably already met or seen them around school already.” As they entered the cabin and looked around they could see along two of the walls rows of bunk beds as well as tables and chares and other furniture in the middle of the cabin and against one wall they could see a spinning wheel on a tripod made of wood with the numbers one to twenty painted on it, Next to that was a white board with a line drawn down the middle and both Rebecca’s and Kirstin’s name written on the top and right beside that they could see a table with a pile of white envelopes and a pile of blank paper on it as well as a camera and camcorder.
“Don’t worry about that stuff just yet, remember our conversation we had a few months ago about playing some games and some competitions well it’s for them and we will explain about them later tonight now you to just put your clothes away in these cupboards and make your beds then feel free to explore the camp grounds and see where you will be working while we check on the campers and we will be back later.” Said Kim as the older councilors left the cabin.

“I wonder what they will get us to play using them things” Kirstin asked as she pointed to the wall with the spinning wheel and other things near it. “I don’t know but we both knew when we accepted the work that they wanted us to play some things for their amusement so probably something to embarrass us for an initiation, it could be fun and we will find out soon I suppose.” Rebecca replied as she finished putting her clothes away and they both sat on their bunks and listened to the radio to fill in time until the other councilors got back.
Later that evening after dinner and the councilors had got all of the campers into bed for the night and retired back to the staff cabin. “Now the campers are going to sleep and no one is around it’s time you two went over to the shower block and had a shower while we get something organized for your first night as junior councilors.” Kim said to them as she threw them a towel each and they picked up there nighties and dressing gowns and headed to the shower block. The shower block was in the middle of the camp about five hundred meters away from the staff cabin and as they got there the sun had just gone down making it too dark to see the light switch as Rebecca fumbled her hands against the wall until she felt it and turned it on giving plenty of light to see the inside of the shower block. The inside of the shower block was very old with white tiles on the floor and walls with wooden benches around two of the walls and three long wooden benches lined up along the middle of the room that had slats on them and was two feet high and two feet wide so people could walk all the way around them. Being old showers the shower cubicles were open showers with only two walls and no doors on then.

“It’s not the best shower block I have ever been in but I’m looking forward to a nice warm shower after the bus trip, how about you Rebecca?” looking over at her to see her nodding as they both started to undress placing their clothes on the bench and seeing they knew they were alone took the opportunity to step into the warm shower together kissing each other on their soft lips and then with their hands washed each other all over with soap until they were clean then turning off the shower and stepping out to dry off but to their surprise their clothes and there towels were gone and in exchange was a note that they quickly read out loud saying “Hello girls we were only going to make a video of you nude in the shower then make you walk back naked but what a surprise when you to put on a show for us to film, now walk, not run back to our cabin naked and we will see you there.”

Rebecca and Kirstin went a bright red and sat on the bench for about one minute naked and holding each other until they calmed down and decided hesitantly that it was part of the games and helped each other up off the bench and both took their wet naked body’s over to the door and poked their heads out to see if the coast was clear. Looking all directions they could see that the camp was all quiet apart from the lights coming from the sleeping cabins where they could hear girls still awake and chatting to each other in their beds. Holding each other’s hand they built up enough courage to leave the shower block and start the walk back while keeping in the shadows as much as they could so as not to be accidently seen outside wet and naked until they reached the staff cabin and went back inside to end their embarrassment. “Dry off girls” said Kim as she handed them a towel to dry off and then using it to finally have something to wrap around them. “Your probably wondering why we videoed you in the shower, it was just to have some leverage over you while you play some games to make sure you don’t back out with your lesbian show we got plenty of close-ups and face shots”, now put on your panties and nightie and then I will explain what’s happening next.”Once they got dressed Kim explained the next part of their games as Rebecca and Kirsten sat down eagerly listening for their fate.

Kim Started to explain the rules of their next activity as she looked at their still embarrassed faces. “As we have plenty of video of your shower show with plenty of identifying face shots I figure we will use it to make the activity’s more interesting by using it to make you put in a big effort when doing things, We have decided that you to should have a competition against each other and these are the rules. As you can see we have a table with envelopes and paper on them, we have filled out forfeits and sealed them in envelopes and numbered them one to twenty to match the numbers on the spinning wheel and you two are going to play truth or dare but with different rules to normal, all the truth questions you ask must be dirty or as disgusting as you can think up and if we don’t think it’s dirty we will make you spin the wheel and pick a forfeit for you both to do in a competition together.” Rebecca and Kirsten both looked at each other then back to Kim then nodded in agreement. “That’s not all, we have a white bored with your name on it and we will rate your efforts from one to ten when you have a competition and add them up at last week of camp, the one with the least points loose and have to face the consequences, we will edit out the winners face so she is unrecognizable and as you know the campers look forward to the last week of camp, it’s no rules week for the campers and we turn a blind eye to most things and even let them drink as well as their own competition to see who can do the most crazy thing to impress the other campers and the rule made by the campers is what happens on no rules week stays at the camp and no one will ever know. During that week they have a video night and I’m sure they would love it if we slipped your shower movie in with the other DVD’S.”

They both looked at Kim and pleaded with her not to do that but soon realized there was no point in it as that had both been silly enough to get caught in the shower and now they had to pay the price and couldn’t stop it now. “That’s not all for the looser, to make you put in a good effort to win for the full week of no rules week the looser will only dressed in her panties and their pussy shaved clean at all times unless someone wants you to take them off and be naked even around the other campers and enter their competition by offering to put all the names of the swim teams into a hat and have a raffle to see which team has the looser as a slave to do anything they want to entertain themselves for the week. We will suggest to the raffle winners that you have sex with a dog anywhere they wanted you to anytime over the week. And if the looser refuses to do anything as a slave she will be forcibly tied down naked and spread eagle outside in the middle of the camp ground with the words “toilet, use me” and the toilet block will be locked Kirsten and Rebecca were shocked at the proposal and just held each other’s hand with a few tears rolling down their face just looking at each other and back to Kim before pleading “please not that, please don’t make one of us have sex with a dog in front of people, give us something else as a forfeit, we will do anything just not that disgusting thing.” “You’re stuck here at camp for the next six weeks at our mercy and we can always send a unedited version of the tape to your relations and your school so by the time no rules week comes around the looser will be used to doing anything asked of her and by then and she will obediently put on a dog show for whoever team wins the raffle.”

My Skype is im.me093

Have Skype im.me093 looking for young female slave any age or size. (don't have kik sorry.)
mr me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mr me for this post:
Old 08-13-2019, 09:30 AM   #2
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I like it this should be good

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 04:25 AM   #3
mr me

Kirstin and Rebecca knew that they had to do their best and put in an effort both not wanting to be the looser at no rules week and with no way out of the situation they both agreed to not hold bad feelings and resentment towards each other when it was all over and support and comfort the looser the best they can during no ruses week even though it was going to be the most humiliating and disgusting thing they will have ever gone through. “Now the campers are all tucked away in their beds we should start the game, you go first Rebecca” Kim said as she pointed her finger at her and then said “give her a truth or dare?” Rebecca looked at Kirstin to see a worried look on her face and tried to think up a disgusting truth to give her that would satisfy the other girls but still feeling a little sad she had to ask her such a question.

“Kirsten, is it true you put your finger up your bum and then smelt it for a dare at a sleepover last year?” Kirstin just looked back at Rebecca knowing she already knew the answer to the question because she was present at the time and witnessed it and promised never to tell anything but also knowing she hadn’t much choice but to bring it up.

With a sigh her cheeks turned a light shade of red and she answered “yes it’s true I did smell me shitty finger for a dare but it was only for a dare, I don’t normally do that.” This bought a cheer and some smelly finger jokes from the girls as they continued to laugh then settled back down for Kirstin’s turn.

“Give Rebecca a truth or dare and make it a good one.” Kirstin thought about what she wanted to ask her and said “ok Rebecca, you once told me you thought your brother was attractive for a guy and if he wasn’t your brother and just a normal guy you might go out with him, so my question to you is have you ever thought about sucking him off if you got the chance?” poor Rebecca was lost for words for a few seconds and then composed herself and gave her answer. “Just once when I was masturbating after I had seen him come out of the shower in a towel but I would never do it with him because he’s my brother even though I had an orgasm over him.” This put the girls on edge listening in hysterics at them trying to think up dirty questions and having to tell them to the others in the cabin.

After a few hours of listening to questions Kim suggested that the game was getting boring and changed the game to just spinning the wheel and having competitions to make them humiliate themselves and each time a forfeit is used then the girls will replace it with a new envelope to keep the games going until no rules week starts.

“You go first Kirstin, spin the wheel and see what humiliating competition you two will do.” As she held the wheel with her shaking hand she looked over at Rebecca again and with a firm hand she spun the wheel watching it make several revolutions and then stopping on the number four. “Let’s see what you spun” Kim said as she picked up the envelope with the number four and read it out aloud.

“This competition is called pussy spanking and the rules are as followed, each girl must strip off all off their clothing, blindfolded so they will not know when they are about to get pussy spanked and their hands tied behind their backs then have a ball gags placed in their mouths, they must stand in the middle of the room with their legs stretched apart, you will receive ten spanks with a ruler in your pussy each in turns and and the looser will be the one that runs out of the way or drips to the floor instead of receiving there spank.”

Both of them didn’t want to go through this at all but before they could protest they were grabbed, held to cabin floor and forcibly stripped naked, their hands tied behind their backs and gagged then stood up into position. The room went silent for a few seconds making them more nervous. SMACK went the ruler on to Rebecca’s pussy lips making her scream a muffled scream through the gag and a stream of tears running down her cheeks as she dropped to the floor in pain. “The first spank and she gave up, how disappointing but it looks like Kirstin won this round” Kim said as she started to untie them giving Kirstin a chance to run over to Rebecca’s curled up body holding her pussy with both hands and wrap her arms around her and hold her until her pain had gone and she could stand back up again.

My Skype is im.me093

Have Skype im.me093 looking for young female slave any age or size. (don't have kik sorry.)

Last edited by mr me; 08-16-2019 at 04:29 AM.
mr me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mr me for this post:
Old 08-16-2019, 06:12 AM   #4
Simon'sDares

Great story, pleas ceep it going
Simon'sDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk