Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2020, 01:51 PM   #1
littleone19

Default Forced to request a punishment 20/F

Well, I was told to complete the very nice task below

A small predicament game - It takes 10 minutes and goes like this : you have to touch yourself nonstop for 10 minutes inborder to edge at least 7 times. Of course there is a small added difficulty : you will set a timer to rong every 10 seconds. Each time it ring you must immediatly either :
- spread your pussy juice on your face;
- or slap your pussy once.
Of course, if you cum or if you give up :you're in for a punishment (a quite serious one )

Well... I failed on three levels:
1. I came TWICE at 5mins49seconds
2. I edged only 3 out of 7 times
3. I only completed 6/10minutes

I’m really sorry for being such a useless pathetic slut.

I have been told to ask for very harsh punishments, 2 i already have and the third will be chosen from here. Thank you

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:55 PM   #2
Sammylikes

Everyone have until sunday to propose creative/funny and/or very humiliating punishments for this slut. Everything wille be considered as long as it stays within her limits so please feel free to go wild

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #3
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Insert your buttplug and complete your edges. For every edge you stay an hour plugged.

I would also say as a punishment no orgasms for 48 hours. This will help you understand failure and how best to avoid it in the future.

Enjoy!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 02:02 PM   #4
littleone19

Thank you very much for your punishment suggestion.

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM   #5
Sheldore
Distinguished Member

Well it seems to me you like to cum to much for the challenge you did. So since you like to cum so much my punishment would be to insert a vibrator on high for 30 minutes. Your going to get to cum a lot but for orgasm you have with the vibrator in you are denied orgasm 24 hour. Hope you have self control. And if you remove the vibrator before the 30 minutes are up you have to ask for another punishment.

Limits: scat, permanent, live cam

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post4131459

Kik:sheldore72
Telegram@ sheldore72
Sheldore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #6
SnowxFox

Default The Punishment

This is my first time replying to someone, so I hope it's acceptable.

Seeing that you failed all 3, you deserve to be punished. Seeing your likes, dislikes, and pain tolerance, I have something that might work. Although, I hope it's not to much.

Watch a movie while using a vibrator in or on your pussy for the entire movie or at least 1 hour. After the movie, for every time you came/orgasmed, add 1 ice cube to either your pussy or anus. To top it off, wear a butt plug until they all melt.

Number of orgasms per ice cube can altered if needed, as well as a max number of ice cubes can be set.

I know it's a little extreme, but think of it like this. It's likely impossible to go without an orgasm, but it enforces punishment without permission. People often look towards the finish, but this will make you think otherwise. Although, there's still the chance that you'll get into the movie, numbing some of the pain.

If it's to much, let me know and I'll try to think of something else. If you do it, pm me a report of how it went.
SnowxFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:10 PM   #7
littleone19

Thank you very much for your punishment very creative!

PM ME DARES

Old 01-30-2020, 11:11 PM   #8
littleone19

I have been told I need to ask for more harsh punishments...

PM ME DARES

Old 01-31-2020, 01:38 AM   #9
Sammylikes

Hehehe. Amazing, keep them coming ladies and gentlemen !

Snowfox : your idea is great, thank you very much, I'm sure little one would hate that

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

Old 01-31-2020, 11:20 AM   #10
Mr.sissyboy
getDare Sweetheart

go inside a fast food place and ask for a large cup of ice. go into the bathroom and dump it all down your underwear and then wedgie yourself
Mr.sissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:10 AM   #11
Sammylikes

Time is up ! Thank you to all who participated, your punishment ideas have been greatly appreciated and , no doubt, quite feared by Littleone.

The winner is Snowfox, extra thanks to him. I will maybe adapt a little bit the ice cubes part but we will see.

She will complete your punishment as soon as possible and report in here

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

Old 02-04-2020, 06:01 AM   #12
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Put on shoes with no socks and an hand full of uncooked rice on each shoe, they walk on them for at least 2 hours.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, edge, punishment, slut