Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-11-2018, 11:28 PM   #1
lawgostes

Default Mommy and her new toy

If part 1 gets a lot of attention then I’ll make more to this story and much more detailed.

Jessica (mother), and Kate (Daughter) I might add other characters later on if you guys want. This story is based off my fetishes. For your own imagination I’ll leave Kate’s age unknown so you can decide for yourselves.

Jessica and Kate lived a very close relationship as mother and daughter but nothing as close as sexual encounters until that night. The both talked about everything together especially when drunk.
“So what do you and dad do mommy” Kate asks.
“Well he puts a dog collar around my neck and chokes me then makes me crawl on the floor”
“Like a dog?” The thought of her mother acting like a animal and being a whore gets her intrigued in the life style.
“But I love when he takes a hot dog sliding it inside me” Jessica giggles as she still has a hot dog in her pussy.
The two laugh and drink then go to “bed” thinking about each other.
Kate in her room looks up “hot dog inside pussy” to imagine her whore mother using a hot dog but her phone accidentally puts “horn dog” and reaches beastiality videos. Not realizing this clicks on first video of a dog filling it’s owner with cum as the owner licks its cock clean. It should have been repulsive to watch but for some odd reason it made Kate horny her pussy pulsating perhaps from how nasty of a slut you would have to be to fuck a dog like what looser can’t get laid so they fuck a animal. But the way the animal is could it be that good?

Jessica got up to get a beer and see if her daughter was thirsty but by the crack in the door could see her whore daughters legs up with the dog between licking her clit? Kate digging her face into a pillow as her body shakes. Jessica makes her way in the room taking her phone to film her daughter. Kate still under the pillow. Jessica grabs the pillow ripping it off as Kate’s eye widen face pale and her body feeling cold with shock of fear. “Mom?!” Kate says praying to be a dream.
“Look at this slut” Jessica laughs “mom plea...” Jessica shoves her own dirty panties in her daughters mouth. Kate sees up her mothers skirt that she’s not wearing panties and her juices practically drip down her thighs it was clear what was going to happen but this calmed Kate. “You want your dog to eat you out but the way I see it your worthless less than a animal if anything you have to serve the dog” Jessica grows sinister smile as she is now in control. “Yes ma’am” Kate having no idea where that came from said it immediately.
Jessica reaches for Jax (the dog) and rubs his belly making her way down and starts to suck on his cock while Kate watches her dogs cock grow. Her hands make her way to her pussy. “Like what you see?” Kate remains silent. “How about you try” Jessica grabs her daughters hair pulling hard as Kate gasps and slides her dogs cock in her mouth sucking. The flavor is much better than what she expected. This was her first sexual experience and it was with a dog. She felt so humiliated.

End of part 1
lawgostes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lawgostes for this post:
Old 10-31-2018, 11:20 AM   #2
Smsmsw7

Brilliant start. Something about your writing style a turn on.

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:43 PM   #3
lawgostes

Default Part 2

After a while of sucking Kate could feel her dogs cock growing in her mouth. Jessica feeling her body get cold and akin tingle the thought of her humiliting her own daughter turned her on so much her juices filled her panties she could barely handle it. Kate so focused on the thick cock chocking her throat but she was so deep into the pleasure of a cock against her throat she would slide it as deep as she could holding her breath until she couldn’t take it anymore and slid back to breath. Jessica was not pleased with how worthless her daughter could barely handle the cock. She took her daughters head and shoves the cock deeper down her throat. Kate immediately begins to gag and her saliva drips out her mouth. Her eyes roll back she has no idea why this turns her on so much. Kate’s face turns purple but the dog starts to hump her worthless throat. Jessica licks her daughters slaviva off her chin then pulls her daughter off the dog. As she goes to suck the dog off Kate comes back asking “mom please this horrible slut needs to know what it’s like when a dog climax’s” but Jessica slaps her daughter for her horrible behavior. “Watch the pro bitch” kate is forced to sit and watch her mother lick the dogs cock up and down the shaft then slowly slide his cock down her throat. She makes her way to the balls then back up and does this 4 times before she feels the dog move a lot and cum down her throat
Old 03-09-2019, 05:40 PM   #4
Hornyleopard

please continue this its good
LIMITSermenent,public,family,friends,showing face, blackmail,pics,describing things,meeting anyone
Pm me dares,within my limits,and ill do them
Pm me kitten, and ill be ur pet till u realease me
Pm me slut,and ill do what u want within my limits for 10 messages of them
Hornyleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:19 PM   #5
lawgostes

Default Part 3

Sorry this took so long I was under the impression not many people enjoyed and I lost all motivation to continue. Until now

Kate watches her mother take each load of her dogs gum but Jessica stands up mouth filled with animal sperm. Jessica walks to kate grabbing her chin tilting her head back. Kate groans in pain. Jessica leans toward Kates mouth for a kiss, their lips touch but as they touch Jessica drips the cum into Kates mouth. Kate begining to swallow Jessica rubs her daughters clit. Kate pushes her thigh to her side as she suck the cum from her mothers throat but then jessica lays down with her mouth open. Clear what kate has to do she spits the rest back into her mothers mouth as she swallows each and every drop. Kate lays on top of her mother as they kiss and feel each others bodies.

I need help writing more so if a female would care to inspire me with roleplay or more please pm me
The following user says Thank You to lawgostes for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk