Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-16-2019, 06:18 AM   #1
lonewolf

Default Help

So I play stripping games on a site that is a video predetermined outcome. That I do not know who wins or loses but they do punishments for the loser! The punishment for last weeks game was opening the door naked for the delivery guy. I am not trying to get arrested or in trouble with the law so does anyone have a punishment that is not as an illegal but also is embarrassing?Any help is greatly appreciated. I have not played the game yet so I do not know if I need to be punished or not
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

'I was given 7/10 by MiStraLan after my full body inspection"
lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:32 AM   #2
Unwritten

I see you're interested in cross-dressing, why not answer the door with a face full of makeup or at a minimum, wearing lipstick? Take your time receiving the order so the delivery person can get a solid look at your face.
Unwritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:15 AM   #3
lonewolf

Default Not a bad

Not a bad idea. I have never done public cross dressing. It is more of a private thing I like to do
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

The following user says Thank You to lonewolf for this post:
Old 04-16-2019, 08:33 AM   #4
Unwritten

Talking

I prefer subtle embarrassment punishments. You probably wouldn't get arrested if you opened your door naked but it does present other ethical quandries. For example, your online friends are sort of blantantly nonconsensually pushing their kinks on the delivery person. You're agreeing to be embarrassed, they aren't.

I had a sub who was very much into public exposure and embarrassment so we had to figure out ways to walk the line of wish fulfillment and bringing in unwilling participants. One thing we settled on was subtle exposure that could be seen as a accidental. She had a lovely sheer shirt that would show her nipples in the right light. Sometimes i'd have her casually drop a dildo or butt plug on the steps behind her before she answered the door. In either case it looks more accidental to the delivery person than opening the door buck ass nekkid.

Having lipstick on could look like you forgot about it.

Sorry, you probably didn't come here for a rant on ethics!

Last edited by Unwritten; 04-16-2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Unwritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:49 AM   #5
Maleslut92

Answer in your underwear— you would be legally covered in most states

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maleslut92 for this post:
Old 04-16-2019, 11:48 AM   #6
lonewolf

I agree unwritten I don’t want to have other in a punishment that they don’t know they are in. I know the underwear will cover me under state law but I am still putting that person in a punishment that they might not want to be part of.

The following user says Thank You to lonewolf for this post:
Old 04-16-2019, 09:12 PM   #7
lonewolf

Default Any more

Any more help????

Old 04-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #8
lonewolf

Any more idea going to play the game later today
Thanks

Old 04-20-2019, 08:22 AM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I mean if you want "accidental" you could always wear a towel and drop it.
The better way could be letting it go, but have it catch on the front so it doesn't show your dick.

I still agree that going full nude is not the best way to go about the dare.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:26 AM   #10
lonewolf

I agree I am open to other punishment I just don’t want to Involved other who might not want to play or see it can be any type of punishment

Advertisements
Kink Talk