Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-09-2019, 11:41 PM   #1
slaveboy99

Default Gym Dare/Punishment

This could be a dare or a punishment. It's my first dare so lmk if you have any thoughts or feedback. Also, disclaimer: don't do anything stupid. I'm not responsible if you get in trouble.

Things you'll need:
Gym with sauna and shower
bullet vibe (waterproof)
gym clothes
towel
lock (for the locker)
dice

You'll need a gym for this. I recommend getting a day pass (most gyms will offer a free pass for a day or so) even if you already have a gym membership because your gym may not have all the amenities needed and also you may not want to do this around people you know.

Before you go to the gym, get a waterproof bullet vibrator and put in in your pussy (girls) or ass (guys). Also, roll 2 dice and add them up. that dice roll determines how long you'll be working out. Take your total, multiply it by 5, and then add 20. You should end up with between 30 and 80 minutes.

Now, turn on the vibe and go to the gym. You may not remove/turn off the vibrator until you leave the gym. now it's time to change into your gym clothes. head into the locker room and strip. You must remove all clothing before you begin putting on your gym clothes.

Time to workout! Make sure you do a mix of cardio, upper body, and lower body. Remember to check the clock. the number you got from the dice is the minimum time you have to be working out.

You're probably pretty sweaty. Lets get you out of those clothes. Back into the locker room. again, you'll remove all clothing before covering yourself with a towel. go into the sauna wearing nothing but the towel, and do stretches and/or yoga poses for at least 10 minutes. Your towel must fall down at least once during your stretching session.

once you leave the sauna, it's time for a shower. standing outside the shower, remove your towel first and then adjust the temperature to your liking. You can set whatever temperature you want, but be careful, because whatever you set is what you get. You can't adjust the temperature after you're in the shower.

while you're in the shower you must edge at least twice (which shouldn't be too hard since you still have the vibe in), but don't cum. If you cum at any time during this dare you lose your towel privileges and must walk from place to place naked.

Now it's time to get dressed. Step out of the shower entirely before putting your towel on (assuming you still have it), and go back to your locker. Remove the towel before you do anything else. Then open your locker, put on deodorant, and check your phone before you start getting dressed again.

Once you're dressed, you're free to go, but you may not remove the vibrator until you're off the gym property.

Last step is to write a detailed report in this thread about your experience. If you can snap any pics while you're at the gym, say that in your report and offer to send the pics to anyone who asks (just be careful that people don't think you're trying to take pictures of them.)
slaveboy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy99 for this post:
Old 03-11-2019, 10:35 PM   #2
BBLove28

Sounds intresting

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk