Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
niwlliw

Default Punish JuanMessy for 3 months

JuanMessy lost to me in a thread with this forfeit: 1826: Winner gets to make a punishment thread for loser on a topic of their choice. The rules of the thread are up to the winner. The thread can be active for different maximum times based on whether the topic is a like, dislike, or limit of the loser.
Like: Three months
Dislike: Two weeks
Limit: 72 hours

He chose likes. So for the next 3 months any dares, tasks, and rules posted in this thread that fall under his likes he MUST do. If he's given a reasonable dare that meets the criteria and does not do it he'll be punished using his dislikes based on my judgement. Since this is a punishment thread for him losing, feel free to push his likes to the extreme, see if he really likes what he thinks he likes.

Here are his likes, dislikes and limits.

Likes: Messy, Wedgies, Clothes filling, Dice Dares, Hidden-public, Crossdressing, Sissy, Spanking, Anal, Games, Denial, Edging, Excersise, Pain

Dislikes: Strong Pain, Piss Play, Painful Anal, Cum play

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood
niwlliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Go ahead and test my likes. The next 3 months could be very bad

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #3
SportsDude12

Award Star

I have 3 rules for ya.
1. You must sleep in a wedgie every night, with a different type of wedgie for each day of the week.
Types:
Monday: Normal
Tuesday: Bra-Connection
Wednesday: Atomic
Thursday: Jock-Lock
Friday: Shoulder
Saturday: You Pick (can't be one on the list)
Sunday: No wedgie, but wear no underwear and tape a pair of panties over your mouth to use as a gag.
2. 150 spanks to each cheek every day
3. For exercise, do 100 push-ups, 100 crunches, 100 burpees, and 200 jumping jacks every day.

Have fun!
SportsDude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:18 PM   #4
hungrycaterpillar

Every time you have a shower in the next three months you must wear your punishment tights:
On the first day take a new pair of tights (or ones which have not been worn much) and place them in a bucket/ tin/ container of mess and leave them for a few minutes. When it comes time to take your shower, remove them from the container and put them on. then pour the remaining mess over yourself with one hand making sure to hold the waist of your tights open with the other. Spend a few minutes massaging the mess into your legs and crotch. At this stage you will be allowed to cum but you may only do so with your cock fully inside your tights and your hands outside, and provided no other rule forbids you from doing so. You may then wash your legs in the shower for one minute while keeping your tights on but you may only use cold water and no soap. After this you must take your tights off and place them outside your shower, then wash yourself as usual using soap. After your shower you must leave your tights somewhere to dry. The next day/ next time you take a shower you must collect the same pair of tights and repeat the process using a different type of mess. you may not repeat the same mess more than once a week but can pick your own poison according to what you have available. You may not wash the tights other than as described. you may not change the tights. If the tights become unwearable eg too ripped to function this counts as a failure of the task and you will be punished. In such a case you will be required to continue with a new pair of tights, using the ruined pair as a gag and you may face another punishment. you must send me a message each day to update me on your progress. Good luck and enjoy
limit: family social suicide

PM me SPLODGE and I'll fill my tights with custard and put them on.
PM me SPLAT and I'll pie myself in the face.
PM me BRRR! and I'll take a 30-second cold shower.
hungrycaterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:34 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrycaterpillar View Post
Every time you have a shower in the next three months you must wear your punishment tights:
On the first day take a new pair of tights (or ones which have not been worn much) and place them in a bucket/ tin/ container of mess and leave them for a few minutes. When it comes time to take your shower, remove them from the container and put them on. then pour the remaining mess over yourself with one hand making sure to hold the waist of your tights open with the other. Spend a few minutes massaging the mess into your legs and crotch. At this stage you will be allowed to cum but you may only do so with your cock fully inside your tights and your hands outside, and provided no other rule forbids you from doing so. You may then wash your legs in the shower for one minute while keeping your tights on but you may only use cold water and no soap. After this you must take your tights off and place them outside your shower, then wash yourself as usual using soap. After your shower you must leave your tights somewhere to dry. The next day/ next time you take a shower you must collect the same pair of tights and repeat the process using a different type of mess. you may not repeat the same mess more than once a week but can pick your own poison according to what you have available. You may not wash the tights other than as described. you may not change the tights. If the tights become unwearable eg too ripped to function this counts as a failure of the task and you will be punished. In such a case you will be required to continue with a new pair of tights, using the ruined pair as a gag and you may face another punishment. you must send me a message each day to update me on your progress. Good luck and enjoy
I don't have a shower, I have a bath but I'm not sure this will work as well

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 12-07-2018, 05:52 AM   #6
hungrycaterpillar

If you have a shower head in your bath you could make it work. Alternatively do the date as described, but once you have messed your tights fill the bath with two inches of cold water and use that to wash your tights while wearing them. Then empty the water and bathe as usual.
limit: family social suicide

PM me SPLODGE and I'll fill my tights with custard and put them on.
PM me SPLAT and I'll pie myself in the face.
PM me BRRR! and I'll take a 30-second cold shower.
hungrycaterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:54 AM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsDude12 View Post
I have 3 rules for ya.
1. You must sleep in a wedgie every night, with a different type of wedgie for each day of the week.
Types:
Sunday: No wedgie, but wear no underwear and tape a pair of panties over your mouth to use as a gag.
3. For exercise, do 100 push-ups, 100 crunches, 100 burpees, and 200 jumping jacks every day.

Have fun!
I will start this from Monday

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-08-2018, 06:00 AM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

When giving tasks or rules please make sure you say how long you want me to do it for especially with rules

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-08-2018, 10:47 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I am not sure if this fits exactly in your likes, but it is easy to do, and gets you around GD a bit.

This is a daily rule that will not conflict with anything else you do.

It is a daily rule to be more involved in GetDare by posting in at least one "adding" thread every day. (For today and tomorrow, post in the first example.)

Here are two or three current examples. There are always a few going on.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355708 for this weekend.
And then these two.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355415
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355441

(You may of course make multiple posts in threads, as long as they are valid according to the rules of each one.)

If you miss a day, then you have to do it the next day you can, plus a make-up post for every day you missed. Every day is independent, so if you miss two days, then on the 3rd day you post:

3 for the first missed day (original + 2 make-up posts)
2 for the second missed day (original + 1 make-up posts)
1 for the day itself.

So if you miss a week, you might have a lot to do!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #10
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I am not sure if this fits exactly in your likes, but it is easy to do, and gets you around GD a bit.

This is a daily rule that will not conflict with anything else you do.

It is a daily rule to be more involved in GetDare by posting in at least one "adding" thread every day. (For today and tomorrow, post in the first example.)

Here are two or three current examples. There are always a few going on.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355708 for this weekend.
And then these two.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355415
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355441

(You may of course make multiple posts in threads, as long as they are valid according to the rules of each one.)

If you miss a day, then you have to do it the next day you can, plus a make-up post for every day you missed. Every day is independent, so if you miss two days, then on the 3rd day you post:

3 for the first missed day (original + 2 make-up posts)
2 for the second missed day (original + 1 make-up posts)
1 for the day itself.

So if you miss a week, you might have a lot to do!
Thank you for this, it will definitely keep me busy over the next 3 months.
I have just done my first post

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-09-2018, 03:47 AM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I will be starting all the tasks this week. I will provide updates on rules and reports on tasks if requested

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #12
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I done this for the first time today and it was actually quite fun to do. As I don't have a shower I had to do it in the bath but I used the shower heads to clean. I soaked my rights in baked beans for about 30 minutes. I got in the bath and poured the baked beans over my head and let some run in my rights which got very messy. I got the shower head and cleaned part of my legs quickly with cold water then I took them off and placed them outside of the bath. I then ran a new bath and cleaned myself properly.

Thank you for this I will report back here every time I complete this

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have 3 rules for ya.
Types:

Have fun!
Today I didn't have time to do the exercise but I played 1 hour off football so I did do some exercise. I done the spanks which wasn't too bad as I have done plenty before so they don't really hurt anymore. Tonight I will be doing the wedgie and will be continuing the tasks for the next 3 months.

If you feel necessary to punish me for missing your exercise then feel free

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-12-2018, 05:22 AM   #14
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have 3 rules for ya.
Types:

Have fun!
Last night I slept in a bra connection wedgie. This was very pain and uncomfortable to sleep in. It was originally very difficult to get comfortable so it took me about 40 minutes to get to sleep then I woke up about an hour later before falling asleep untill the morning

Welcome Back Dares

Old 12-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Done my second time for this task. This time I soaked my underwear in custard for about 20 minutes so they were nicely covered before removing them from the container to wear them. I got in the bath and turned the shower head onto the coldest setting and attempted to clean majority of the custard off and try get some of the beans out as they were stuck at the bottom. I managed to clean a decent amount but it was very cold thankfully it was only a minute. I then ran a warm bath to clean myself properly after taking off the tights and leaving them to dry a little

If anyone has anymore tasks then be sure to add them

Welcome Back Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk