Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2019, 10:23 AM   #1
Trump
Account Banned

Default Silent killer

Don't worry it's not really going to kill!! Here's a spin off to a thread I saw chemical play. As the title suggests these dares must be silent. I'm looking for dares that use chemical weapons to play with such as toothpaste, hot sauce ECT.the dares should inflict pain and last a long time. Make me suffer in silence. Anyone can try the dares for themselves but rules are once a dare has started there is only 2 ways to end it... 1. Beg the dare giver for freedom be aware this won't come cheap you must do anything they ask to gain freedom. 2. 24 hours or longer has past of pure suffering but if you choose this option you have 24 hours to complete another dare given in this thread.

Have fun and be safe

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare

Last edited by Trump; 01-02-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #2
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Put a lot of hot sauce on your fingers, and fuck your ass until you can’t take it anymore and are on the verge of tears, Then you must reapply the hotsauce and fuck your pussy until you edge 5 times. Then rub hot sauce into your clit very thouroughly

Send a report via pm

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #3
Trump
Account Banned

Thank you as this dare has to last upto 24 hours I shall reapply every hour to bother pussy and ass. Keep them coming

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 01:18 PM   #4
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Can we only use the ‘chemicals’? Because here’s something I’d love for you to try which I’m sure would be really hot.

Icy hot on on finger and fuck yourself with that finger (5 minutes ) while simultaneously whip your pussy (40 times) with a cable cord and apply Tabasco to it.

You need to do this every 15 minutes.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 07:21 PM   #5
SirOwl

go to a supermarket and find/ask for the hottest pepper they have. Buy some peppers and wasabi. Mush the peppers and mix them with the wasabi, then it's time to use that as lube for your assistance and pussy. Plug your ass and reapply when the burning stops, try to edge once with a dildo and reapply and try again when the burning stops there.
if you manage to edge through the pain you get to stop after one day, if don't stop till your mixture runs out.
If you did not buy enough pepper and wasabi try again in two days but buy quadruple the amount.

limits: public,family,blood,permanent,diapers,Illegal,pee, scat

Last edited by SirOwl; 01-04-2019 at 12:00 PM.
SirOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:56 PM   #6
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's one. Buy a cheap toothbrush and break the brush end off it. Apply toothpaste to the brush head and tape it to either you clit or inside your pussy. Every hour reapply the toothpaste.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:14 PM   #7
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump View Post
Thank you as this dare has to last upto 24 hours I shall reapply every hour to bother pussy and ass. Keep them coming
Has this begun? If so please report!

I want you to do this dare again, but this time the anal application must be on a butt plug which is planted in your ass for the whole 24 hours. For your pussy, cover the crotch of your panties with sauce and then put on a second pair tightly over the top. Reapply every 2 hours and every 30 minutes edge by stroking your clit through your sauced panties.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk