Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-26-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default 100 Words

Simple... describe yourself in 100 hundred words.

And I don't mean...
1. Handsome
2. Clever
3. Daring
4. Tall etc:

...but more like...

My name is Bob. I am 1023 years old. I live in Flopdo, the capital city of Mars etc:

but be serious!

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HypoMonkey for this post:
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

My name is Leona. I'm arrogant,vain and proud. I come from the UK, but don't class myself as 'British.' I love to study Mesopotamia, and Egyptology. I also love to look at Gothic art, ad different versions of beauty and death. (<---Weird.) I hold my family and friends in high regard and would protect them with my life.
I'm a Slave, and have been for a while now. Served two men in that time. One for 3-4 years, the other for 2 going on 3. Well 3 years this coming year. .Or something similar. I'm crappy with dates.
Ehm... I'm not going to count all these words, but I hope that's enough (including what i'm typing now!) If it's not,too bad.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

Hello x97

I am Davros.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

well i am tall an a few ppl call me crouch (peter crouch very tall footballer) but i am beter looking i suport liverpool football club. i get mad and angry a lot but am a clown most of the time. i like all types of music. im a gamer.50 i have meny internet names which oly 3 include parts of my real name for the record i am not called vivala_dare lmao in real life. and i tell it like it is. and i am male and straight. and thats pritty much me and this makes one hundred yeh
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

My name is victoria.I have dark brown long hair, green eyes, and 5/5. I get anoyed easily and tend to take things to seriously. I love animals and want to become a trauma surgeon one day.I most of the time at school I am pretty smart, except when I am with friends. I like indie/alternitive rock. I do cross country and badminton. I hate writing but I looooovvve science and and reading. I have great friends and a great family. I am friendly, clever, randome and a tiny bit weird. Oh yeah and I love traveling + playing tord!

ITS ME IN A NUT SHELL!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
applebooty
Account Banned

Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Ciao, Hello, or what have you. My name is Marlena. I have always been a gregarious, albeit introspective independent. I'm an aesthete, curious about everything, and enjoy music of any genre that reminds me of things that have happened in my life. I love wet sidewalks, spur of the moment midnight hangout sessions, and old benches that tell stories. Sexually explicit; known for lewd innuendos. (In your end-o.) Constantly thinking; possibly hallucinating. I'm known for spontaneously bursting into song or dance and could sing for hours if you let me. I imagine more than I realize.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #7
Knots101
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozart View Post
Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Ciao, Hello, or what have you. My name is Marlena. I have always been a gregarious, albeit introspective independent. I'm an aesthete, curious about everything, and enjoy music of any genre that reminds me of things that have happened in my life. I love wet sidewalks, spur of the moment midnight hangout sessions, and old benches that tell stories. Sexually explicit; known for lewd innuendos. (In your end-o.) Constantly thinking; possibly hallucinating. I'm known for spontaneously bursting into song or dance and could sing for hours if you let me. I imagine more than I realize.
My god your vocabulary is to much.

As i don't know a that many words i will make my introduction only 3 words.
I like waffles.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:14 AM   #8
applebooty
Account Banned

What's your favourite thing about waffles?
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
BabyCakesxo
Account Banned

Hi. My name is Alexandra and I am only the young and youthful age of fourteen. I am talkative, sensitive, sweet and sometimes a little bit vain, When I am older I hope to study literacy and move on to become a writer or teacher. Even since I was young (Maybe around the age of 8) I have been interested in submission, I always subconsciously knew it but I did not fully notice until I found Getdare. I love when men play with androgyny in fashion as well. I don’t have a boyfreind right now but Im working on it.

Spoiler:
Loves: Orgasm denial/control, spanking, toothpaste, Dirty Names
Likes: Some Pain, Playing with nipples, some messy, pee, age play, Wax play
Okay: Lots of pain, Really messy, wedgies, Anal
No: Family, friends, blood, permanent

Ask me anything?http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52275
BabyCakesxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk