Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 08-24-2018, 01:35 AM   #1
Vinc98

Sport Soccer Chastity device, risks?

I'm gonna buy a chastity cage but I've read negative and positice reviews about it. I'd like to be sure of this.

Does a cock cage cause shrinking? If yes, it's a permanent damage or temporary?

How to prevent any kind of other risks?
Could I wear it during the night or it would be better if I didn't?
Vinc98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:51 AM   #2
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hello

Yep it is possible that you might have shrinkage it all depends on how long the cage stays on you. The longer you are in chastity the more it will shrink. This is temporary though your cock will go back to its normal size.

Other ways to avoid risk is to make sure the cage fits right. There will be discomfort but there really shouldn’t be pain. Making sure the ring that goes around your balls is tight enough so it won’t slip but lose enough so it won’t cut off circulation to them. Bottom line listen to your body it will tell you if something isn’t right.

With regards to sleeping with the cage on, make sure to get comfortable wearing it during the day first. You can sleep with it on just expect the first couple of nights to be restless.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:57 AM   #3
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

The comments I'm going to make will depend on the chastity cage you buy, but I imagine all of them apply to any cage to a greater or lesser extent.

First of all, you need to make sure that the cage is comfortable for long term use and does not cause any irritation or chafing. Avoid Chinese-made cages (e.g., the ones you buy in AliExpress) as they're absolute crap.

You're also going to want to make sure that the cage is thorougly lubed, twice a day at least, and silicone lube works best for this - water-based lube evaporates super quickly. Even if your cage is very well polished, you don't want the skin on your cock to be constantly rubbing against something. That DOES hurt a lot if you keep it on for hours, so don't.

Sleeping with a cage is fine, but be aware that there's going to be an adjustment period, as you'll need to get used to the cage. It's somewhat uncomfortable and can be a pain if you're a fussy sleeper, but you'll get there eventually. Again, make sure that it's correctly lubricated.

And while you may take it off every while to clean up your boy bits, if the cage is open, you may just rinse with soapy water. There are some small bottles with little flexible hoses that work just beautifully for this. With them you may get away with removing the cage only once or twice a week.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk