Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-21-2024, 04:57 AM   #1
slavehenke

Default Watch me in selfbondage in the shed

Hello

I'm planning a scenario in the shed and I invite everyone to watch me. I will probably do this tomorrow, but also repeated many times.

Duration: 30 minutes to an hour
Clothing: Naked apart from my chastity device and mask.

Scenario:
I will be tied on my hands and knees. Legs tied to a fixed object on the floor so they are spred out. Hands tied together to a fixed object to the floor. The hands will be tied so they cant reach any of the toys listed below.

Toys:
Big buttplug electrode, chastity device, electrodes for cock and balls, estim 2 b connected to the electrodes. I will run a file that will increase in volume and become more painful over time. I will also wear clothes pegs on nipples.

How to get free:
I will get free when I have untied a series of knots that are tying my hands to the floor. I will also have to undo the
duct tape that is covering the knots first. I estimate this to take around 30 minutes. The longer it takes to get free results in more pain for me from the electrodes. I will also have a box with a timer and an ice release as backup release mechanism.

Once free I can serve you as a slave. I will also consider having someone controlling the estim remotely via the internet in the future.

Contact me if you are interested in watching me or controlling a slave online via webcam. My skype is slavehenke or you can contact me here.
slavehenke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk