Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-31-2018, 04:25 AM   #1
Qazaz

Male 36/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

36/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Hi there,

I am looking for a female sub/slave (experience not required and age not an issue) that is looking to be controlled with daily messaging. I am a busy man who enjoys loads of sporting activities and a wide friendship circle, however I am also efficient and will have time to control a good little slut over kik (always kik to start). I am strict and expect you to send a good introduction message.

I am based in SW London and while happy to consider Europe ideally you would be from the UK.

I expect you to address me respectfully and come across as intelligent. I am very strict and enjoy subs that are into humiliation, name calling, willing to send pictures, and complete obedience. I will control as much as you will allow me to (yes subs you are in control to start as we define the boundaries and work out if we are compatible or not) These turn me on as does seeing a slave get turned on while being used. I also enjoy a sub who smokes vogues especially if they are not usually a smoker but do it just for me.

My kik is qazaz1 so message me if you meet the criteria above.

I am 6'3 athletic and have a professional job (if these things matter to you) and while I expect photos you dont have to include your face if you prefer not to. I will send pictures of me to verify the above and looking forward to hearing from you.

The below link was written for me by a good little sub back in the day and whilst its not quite what I am after most of it sounds good to me http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76448

Advertisements
Kink Talk