Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2018, 06:46 PM   #1
anitasharma

Default How to become hubby's slut?

Hi,

I have been married for past 2 months and we are having a great relationship. There is love and sex both in it. I have always been a submissive girl and want to remain one.

How can I make sure my husband knows this and treats me as his slut and not princess often .

Message me on Kik - anitasharma25

Thanks
anitasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:05 PM   #2
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I do not do kik unless I know you so I am going to message here.

If kink is something you want in your life then you guys need to sit down and talk. This is not something you can beat around the bush or try to hint at. Because no offense guys, but you're oblivious to hints. Go through some small tasks you like and suggest them. That is my other advice, start small. Try different sex poses, bring in bondage, ask him to spank you, it is a marathon not a sprint. But there is no way you can avoid conversation. If you tell him who knows, he might be hiding as a dom type on here. You never know.

Congratulations on getting married and I hope it all works out for you.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:23 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well talking to a guy thru kik is the wrong way.

Next as pointed above, Strong Commucation. Strong commication, means a strong relationship, then you can sit down and tell him what you want, and take it too the next level. What I want You too do, is after you have the sit down, look at slave & Master contracts. See if that fits your needs, you will be able to tell him your needs and wants from him. Also he can tell you, how to be his little slut. Also both of you will be held accountable, unless you make amendments to the contract. Do a 1 month contract, see how it works. If it does, make a slightly longer one, say 6 months, and so on.

But communication is key. If your saying we communicate fine, NOPE. Learn some relationship communication games, and you see, believe me, you need to work on it. You have to learn how to talk to each other, but more importantly Listen, and understand what he said.

I'll give you a simple test, when your husband comes home, ask him how his day was, in details. Tell him your testing yourself, now use a egg timer and listen for 2 minutes straight, now parrot it back to him and see how well you did.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk