Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-09-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default a good way to serve

I’ve read a lot of stories and real life scenarios where a sub will serve the master by serving food and drinks either naked or dressed in very little and revealing clothing, this is nothing new and this scenario is also used when someone looses a bet or to humiliate a slave in front of a group of people

anyway I thought of an extra tool to help make this scenario a little more interesting, a butt plug bottle opener, I don’t know if they are available to buy but what I do know is that you can buy either a phallic shaped bottle opener and use that or you can buy a hollow butt plug and glue a bottle opener to the inside of it, I’m pretty sure that it will not effect anyone’s health in anyway as long as you do not use a sharp bottle opener and you are responsible, I hope this hasn’t been posted before and if anyone has any comments then please feel free to post them, positive or negative

Also I guess this can be done vaginally for the females

Anyone planning to try this or anyone who has done this before please post detailing your experience, thank you
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

I’ve been thinking about a few other ideas to add to the serving scenario and i was thinking about putting them all together in this thread and then drawing a picture to help show the scenario a little better, i cant promise that it will be any good but i will defiantly post the drawing in my albums and mention it here when and if all the ideas come together

here is what i have so far, and im not sure if any of them have been done before, i hope not but if they have then i guess it doesn’t matter because this is just a collection of ideas:

butt plug bottle opener mentioned above

mini sausages, cheese and pickles on tooth pick stick, the end of the tooth picks will be hanging from a string that will be hanging from a clothes peg on each nipple, so the string will lead from the nipple to the thigh height of the slave and will have multiple snacks on the string, the more people eat the less strain on the slave/subs nipples so this will become incentive to serve - their is the danger factor when walking around with toothpicks hanging from your nipples but i doubt this will become harmful to your health as they aren’t to sharp and aren’t generally strong

whipped cream, and various dips spread across the slaves body in multiple areas of your choice, and chips will be on many tables around the serving slave/sub, remember to use dips that are not to runny so that they maintain on the sub/slaves body easily, and remember that spicy dips will burn sensitive areas, weather this is on purpose is up to you

Having the slave carry the chips or even a runny dip in their mouths is also an option.

so if anyone can think of any more ideas to make this scenario more interesting please post their ideas here, and if its possible i will add them to the drawing
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk