Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-08-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
ButterButt

Default 27/F Looking for ideas to surprise boyfriend

Hi all. My boyfriend is turning 28 this Wednesday. We will be spending the entire day outside together and I will like to do naughty and dirty birthday surprises for him, teasing and keeping him on the edge for the entire day but my ideas are pretty limited.

I hope to get some help here.

Thanks!

Butterbutt's Maintenance fees and service charges.

Likes: Edging, Pain (not too extreme), being controlled (in particular, clothes and orgasm), insertion, negligible public
Dislikes: Cold shoulders, tickles, deepthroat, writing
Limits: Public (Ones that are too extreme for a coward like me), Illegal, Scat, Photos/Videos, Permanent.

Pardon my grammar/English. I'm bad with it. You can teach me for a price if you like.
ButterButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #2
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Lol, get him a chastity cage, then keep him locked up all day while teasing him. (Ie: putt8ng his cock while caged in your mouth, playing with him while hes caged up) the more he complains, the longer hes locked up!

Or if thats not his style, yoy could get the "clone your man" kit for him, then use the dildo clone of him, on him. That could be fun
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:42 PM   #3
ButterButt

Haha. It will be fun to have him wear the cage although I'm not sure if I can get him to wear it outside since we have plans for a mini trip to the various places that day. You know, romantic moments.

Likes: Edging, Pain (not too extreme), being controlled (in particular, clothes and orgasm), insertion, negligible public
Limits: Public (Ones that are too extreme for a coward like me), Illegal, Scat, Photos/Videos, Permanent.

Pardon my grammar/English. I'm bad with it. You can teach me for a price if you like.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:50 PM   #4
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

In the morning, when he is still sleeping, kneel over him naked so that your pussy is just above his face. Now masturbate and edge and perhaps also cum right above his face. Make sure he wakes up during this and make sure he doesn't do anything. Just watch.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #5
ButterButt

Wow. Definitely on my list. Seriously, thank you Jaro. Never had thought of that.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #6
Saturn
Account Banned

You know what would truly surprise him? A fake pregnancy test that shows you're positive.
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #7
ButterButt

Lmao. I hope he's not one of those that freak out. Haha.

But that's kind of heavy on his birthday. Haha. Not too sure if I'd do it to him.

Old 10-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #8
ButterButt

Bumping my thread. Any ideas I can do to him when we are outside?

Old 10-09-2017, 04:14 PM   #9
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Take off your panties in public and slide it in his pockets ... Lick your fingers while looking at him
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #10
TheDemandred

Wear a butt plug for the entire time. He'll find it once he gets you naked enough.
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #11
armbinder

Some ideas:
1. Get a remote controlled vibrator. Put it in for your trip and give controller to your bf and ask him to figure out what is it for.
2. Tell him he can choose your outfit for this day. You can either dress ordinally or you can dress very sexy: heels, nice dress etc, but he'll need to put on your panties. Make sure he understands what he'll miss if he won't choose the latter.

M / 27 / Sub (Cd)
--

Likes: bondage, self-bondage, feminization/crossdressing, chasisty play, femdom

Curious about: anal, humiliation, e-stim, obedience training

Soft limits: CBT, spanking, paddling

Hard limits: messy play, blood, scars, breathplay, exhibitionism, fisting, directly inflicted pain
armbinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #12
raisethebar
Account Banned

Simple ones. Go commando, wear a short skirt, and sheer top. Take him out for dinner dressed like that.

Road head driving or in the parking lot.

You get naked and masterbate in the passenger seat the entire drive.

Not as simple, get tied up naked spread eagle to 4 trees, or a chain link fence. Have him walk away for 15 min.

Find somewhere he can fuck you naked on the hood of the car. Let him do you anal.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:34 AM   #13
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

give him full control. He will tell you what to wear, and when to what to eat, when and where to go the toilet and when and how you may touch yourself. You promise to oblige as a sign of your love
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:05 AM   #14
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Not sure how much he'd like it, but since pretty much everyone I know like his lady to take over, and from your previous posts

I assume you already have the chastity cage and have used it before so... put it on him after you're done masturbating over his face. Tell him you're packing up the presents and if he complains, tell him it's not his decision.
Obviously, you shouldn't take him to the swimming pool or similar places with skimpy clothing. During the day, tease him like crazy - the chastity blowjob someone suggested sounds great.
Also do some mind fuck
  • masturbate next to him in the car telling him how great an orgasm feels.
  • Tease him how you like that packaging a lot and perhaps you should delay the unwrapping
  • Threaten him to keep it on until christmass
  • Get wild in the evening - masturbate with his caged cock.

Finally, if you believe your boyfriend won't like that, just scratch the whole idea - I based it on what a lot of guys crave. Frankly even if denial isn't their thing, many of them would be willing to use it as a short term kink to spice up their sex life.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:27 PM   #15
ButterButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Take off your panties in public and slide it in his pockets ... Lick your fingers while looking at him
Mm. This is challenging for me. Not too sure if I can do it in public, but I'll make sure he gets my panties in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemandred View Post
Wear a butt plug for the entire time. He'll find it once he gets you naked enough.
He'll know if I wear it. But I think I want to do it as an agreement for him to wear the chastity cage. Hopefully it's a good trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armbinder View Post
Some ideas:
1. Get a remote controlled vibrator. Put it in for your trip and give controller to your bf and ask him to figure out what is it for.
2. Tell him he can choose your outfit for this day. You can either dress ordinally or you can dress very sexy: heels, nice dress etc, but he'll need to put on your panties. Make sure he understands what he'll miss if he won't choose the latter.
He knows what that is! He saw me with it a couple times already. Haha.

Mm.. I need to consider this since my priority is to make him wear the cage outdoors. I'll propose this to him after he agrees wearing the cage. I highly doubt he will want that since he's not into wearing female clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Simple ones. Go commando, wear a short skirt, and sheer top. Take him out for dinner dressed like that.

Road head driving or in the parking lot.

You get naked and masterbate in the passenger seat the entire drive.

Not as simple, get tied up naked spread eagle to 4 trees, or a chain link fence. Have him walk away for 15 min.

Find somewhere he can fuck you naked on the hood of the car. Let him do you anal.
I will go commando at some point for sure. I can't go too crazy on public that risk exposure.

Road head seems possible. I might try.

Not too sure about the other 2... The exposure seems crazy for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
give him full control. He will tell you what to wear, and when to what to eat, when and where to go the toilet and when and how you may touch yourself. You promise to oblige as a sign of your love
This made me think whether if it's a good offer to make him wear the cage. Well, 1 for 1. If he's okay with the butt plug, I may get away with this or offer it as a birthday gift to him later in the day. Depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Not sure how much he'd like it, but since pretty much everyone I know like his lady to take over, and from your previous posts

I assume you already have the chastity cage and have used it before so... put it on him after you're done masturbating over his face. Tell him you're packing up the presents and if he complains, tell him it's not his decision.
Obviously, you shouldn't take him to the swimming pool or similar places with skimpy clothing. During the day, tease him like crazy - the chastity blowjob someone suggested sounds great.
Also do some mind fuck
  • masturbate next to him in the car telling him how great an orgasm feels.
  • Tease him how you like that packaging a lot and perhaps you should delay the unwrapping
  • Threaten him to keep it on until christmass
  • Get wild in the evening - masturbate with his caged cock.

Finally, if you believe your boyfriend won't like that, just scratch the whole idea - I based it on what a lot of guys crave. Frankly even if denial isn't their thing, many of them would be willing to use it as a short term kink to spice up their sex life.
Yes, you are quite right on it. He has used it before but haven't tried it outdoors.

He's a little dommy and he doesn't quite like me taking the leads. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. We shall see. I am making plans to barter with him if it doesn't work. Yes! I liked the idea of sucking him in his cage.

Mindfucking sounds fun. Haha. I'll make sure I do it if he wears it out.

The following user says Thank You to ButterButt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk