Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
sissyfreak

Default Looking for an add on to this for my key holder

I came up with is idea as a humiliation release when I am allowed out of my chastity cage. To start the cage went on August 28 2017.. And will stay on until around end of December(aside of weekly cleaning and shaving). The plan so far..
I will be taking to a heavily public place(like a mall ). I will be told to sit alive on a bench. Inside the chastity cage will be a wireless bullet cub. I am to have panties on that will hold the cage. At a random point the vin gets turned on, I am to try not to have an orgasm at all. When I get close I am to pick up a paper or card left for me to shoe I am close. Of I do orgasm I must put down the item. At this point I am taken to a store and must buy clean panties. Then to a bath room to change them old one are put in my mouth .the vin may or may not get shut off, we also have a remote shock collar, plugs steel and silicone. Any ideas will be shared with my key holder and a few of her friends. I am looking to make this harder on me with out getting in trouble with law or the like. And both dom and sub and male or female can post. I will post ideas they have chosen at a later date.

dislikes: poo , illegal, kids ,family , public cross dress

willing to: bathroom control , wetting pants, water sports

hoping For a chat mistress
sissyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:41 PM   #2
sissyfreak

Now I am in her control until she decides to end play.. my humiliation will build week by week. And public cross dressing seems to be added.as to daily edging 2 times and other tasks at my lady's and 3 of her female friends.. new chastity cages ordered one pink and one clear with tens unit . Any one want to help her out and humiliate me...

Old 10-26-2017, 11:44 PM   #3
sissyfreak

Also some pics will be posted to my Tumblr page .when I am told to ..pm me for info

Advertisements
Kink Talk