Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-31-2017, 06:56 PM   #1
webcamplayer

Send a message via Yahoo to webcamplayer
Default Dunking Quiz!

So, I want you to envisage my bath. A normal bath, except for the fact that there is an inflatable chair to help me get in and out. I sit on it, press a button and it starts lowering me down, press another button and I rise from the depths! It's basically a slow-moving dunking chair!

So, here's the game. Firstly, using a quiz on TriviaPlaza, I ask you ten questions. The more you get right, the more chance you have of getting me wet, as each question is equal to an amount of seconds.

After that, with water in the bath, I sit on the bath chair. You now ask me questions. Each time I get one wrong, I have to deflate the bath chair for a certain amount of seconds (the amount depends on how well you did in your own quiz). Cocky bastard that I am, I think I will get enough questions right to keep me dry, but will that be the reality? Or will I land up soaking wet in a bath or cold water?

You will need skype, a cam, and a mic in order to challenge me - it's not much fun if you can't see your opponent trying to beat you, and I won't be able to type from the bath, hence the mics!

43/m/uk. Normally around in the wee small hours. Add me to skype if you want the chance to play (skype id: webcamplayer74), but make sure you tell me what your name is on here in your request to add me!

will do: nudity, masturbation, cam2cam, moderately messy, ice cube dares, water related dares, naked exercises etc. basically the saner end of the spectrum

limits: anal, piss, scat, pain.
webcamplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #2
trin

Nice idea! Could be really fun with white clothes on - or something else in the bath besides water :P

Let me know if you wanna try it - PM me.

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk