Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-23-2018, 08:27 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Do you like to be pampered?

• Are you more dominant or more submissive?
  • Do you like/require your partner/submissive to take care of your house hold chores? If yes, all of them or are there restrictions?
  • Do you like/require your partner/submissive to take care of you personally, doing things like help you get dressed, wash you, give you massages, clip your toenails...? If so, what and what not?
  • Do you like/require your partner/submissive to give you treats? If so, what kind of treats?
  • What are your thoughts on your partner/submissive worshipping your body? If you like this, how should they worship? Any specific parts of it that you like being worshipped?
  • Any other ways in which you like to be pampered?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:17 PM   #2
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Are you more dominant or more submissive? I think I'm more submissive.
Do you like/require your partner/submissive to take care of your house hold chores? If yes, all of them or are there restrictions? Honestly I would love for someone to do dishes and help me stay on top of keeping everything else clean and picked up. I hate dishes, but am will to help with other things.
Do you like/require your partner/submissive to take care of you personally, doing things like help you get dressed, wash you, give you massages, clip your toenails...? If so, what and what not? No, that would probably make me feel like they don't think I can take care of myself. I would be okay with help choosing outfits and sometimes massages. But more personal hygiene things I can take care of myself and would want to. I also wouldn't do these things for someone else.
Do you like/require your partner/submissive to give you treats? If so, what kind of treats? Eh not too wild of anything. More so once in awhile surprising me with things like chai or chocolate or a favorite food. Nothing fancy just things that show that they know things I like and they like to show that knowledge without some holiday that makes it seem like you should be doing something.
What are your thoughts on your partner/submissive worshipping your body? If you like this, how should they worship? Any specific parts of it that you like being worshipped?Eh not that into it.
Any other ways in which you like to be pampered? Just being made to feel safe in some way. Things like cuddling and just spending time together.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:29 AM   #3
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

1) If I had to pick, I would say I'm more submissive, though I can't put much certainty behind that. I've only been in relationships with other switches and don't think I could handle a strictly dom/sub relationship.

2) My partner must do their share, and expect the same from me.

3) I adore having a partner who paints my nails, helps me pick outfits, and washes my back in the shower. I also enjoy having someone who is willing to cook with me, and occasionally surprise me with simple baked treats like brownies.

4) I love when anybody gives me treats, I love sweets!

5) I'm not entirely sure why, but I do like to have my legs worshiped, especially with kisses. It just makes me feel ridiculously sexy. I also like having my sub hump my leg/foot and tell me how horny/desperate they are.

6) I love to be cuddled and have my hair stroked and brushed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk