Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2017, 05:33 AM   #1
Alexander/Sasha

Default Home alone - need risky dares

Hello, I'll have our appartment just for me for few days and I would like to get some risky dares that have a chance of me being caught naked that I could do for example in an elevator or on stairs. The appartment building that I live in has six floors (one of them is a hall and the other one is basement). Ask for more info if you need it .

Limits: family/friends, messy/piss/poo, permanent damage, pics

Toys: medium sized dildo, earplugs, blindfold, household objects (clothespegs, rope, duct tape, ...)
Alexander/Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
vecnalives296

This is a bit extreme, so if it's outside your limits I won't hold you to it.

Take off and hide your clothes on different floors: a different sock hidden on two different floors with at least one floor between them, your pants on another floor, your shirt on a different floor, and your underwear on a different floor. If you can't really hide them just stuff them in a corner where people are unlikely to take them. Then take the elevator to the only floor without clothes on it, and using the stairs collect them in the following order:

1) One sock
2) Other sock
3) underwear
4) shirt
5) pants

Once you retrieve each item, bring it back to your apartment. Only once you have your pants can you get dressed again.
vecnalives296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
Alexander/Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecnalives296 View Post
This is a bit extreme, so if it's outside your limits I won't hold you to it.

Take off and hide your clothes on different floors: a different sock hidden on two different floors with at least one floor between them, your pants on another floor, your shirt on a different floor, and your underwear on a different floor. If you can't really hide them just stuff them in a corner where people are unlikely to take them. Then take the elevator to the only floor without clothes on it, and using the stairs collect them in the following order:

1) One sock
2) Other sock
3) underwear
4) shirt
5) pants

Once you retrieve each item, bring it back to your apartment. Only once you have your pants can you get dressed again.
Sounds fun! Thanks for the dare, I'll try it .

Toys: medium sized dildo, earplugs, blindfold, household objects (clothespegs, rope, duct tape, ...)
Old 06-02-2017, 02:11 PM   #4
itzlinc25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander/Sasha View Post
Hello, I'll have our appartment just for me for few days and I would like to get some risky dares that have a chance of me being caught naked that I could do for example in an elevator or on stairs. The appartment building that I live in has six floors (one of them is a hall and the other one is basement). Ask for more info if you need it .
Here's something really simple. Wear clothes and place the space key to your apartment as far away as possible (e.g. if you live on the 6th floor, place it on the first floor or vice versa). Then go back to your apartment, strip naked, and lock the door behind you. Now go get the key.

If you want something more challenging, freeze the key in an ice cube. Youll have to wait for it to melt before you can free it and unlock the door.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:38 PM   #5
Alexander/Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzlinc25 View Post
Here's something really simple. Wear clothes and place the space key to your apartment as far away as possible (e.g. if you live on the 6th floor, place it on the first floor or vice versa). Then go back to your apartment, strip naked, and lock the door behind you. Now go get the key.

If you want something more challenging, freeze the key in an ice cube. Youll have to wait for it to melt before you can free it and unlock the door.
Thanks for the dare, gonna do it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk