Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
youngdaremaaster

Talking One month later

Heres another attempt at a story let me know what you think.

Chapter one.

Joel gasped, interrupting his heavy breaths. The cold was consuming all the joy and warmth he had been feeling. Only pure pleasure and adrenaline were keeping his body from shaking un-controllably. How did this happen? He had always been so sure of what he was. Only a month ago he had nothing to worry about, but now, Things were different.

One month earlier.

Joel was a very reserved kid, being born in July he was one of the youngest in his class. He was sat on his own, looking out of the coach window. He was on his first ever school trip. At 14 it was about time. Due to his boyish looks and blonde hair he looked little over 12.

Ben sat across the coach aisle, laughing with his friends. For him, this was the perfect school trip. A weekend at Disneyland Paris. With school! The school he went to was fairly rough. Many of the students didn’t want to be associated with the drama department. Suckers. His friends were getting loud. To loud. His head was pounding. He glanced across the aisle spotting a lonely looking Joel.

Ben moved across the coach.
“Hey Joel.” Ben muffled as he tried to keep quiet so the guys wouldn’t see him.

Joel raised his head from his hand. “What do you want?” he said through gritted teeth.

“Just wanted a bit of peace and quiet away from t…”

“Just leave me alone” Joel interrupted.

“Listen I know we had our differences in year seven, but I’ve grown up! I swear!” whispered Ben.

Joel turned away to watch the French countryside scream by.
Ben leant closer “Joel I’m sorry, but I was a little shit back then. I’m not scared to admit that, and I’ve tried hard to make it up to you.”
Joel stayed quiet.

In the second week of year seven, Joel was in the same P.E class as ben, but had been struggling making friends. Third period of the day, just before lunch, the class had been playing rugby, Joel was surprisingly talented at rugby, for his size, and had enjoyed the game thoroughly. About 4 minutes before the end of the game Joel had tackled one of bens friends, mark. Mark being a football fan did not like the contact.

At the end of lesson the class were getting changed. Joel suffering with a slight bit of o.c.d decided he needed to have a shower. He had just lathered up getting most of the mud off, when the door swung open. Mark walked it closely followed by the taller ben. Mark pointed his finger at Joel.

To be continued…

Last edited by youngdaremaaster; 05-04-2011 at 09:03 AM.
youngdaremaaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
youngdaremaaster

Talking

Chapter 2.

Joel looked down, trying not to gain attention. He heard footsteps, and looked up. Ben was inches from his face. Joel went to look down, but a hand pulled on his hair, and he let out a yelp. Ben covered joels mouth.

“Your joel? You scrawny little shit!” ben spat at Joel through the laughs of the group of boys that had gathered behind him.

“why did you take my friend out?” ben growled

“I was…”

“YOU WHERE WHAT?” ben growled

Joels eyes filled with tears, he felt so helpless and alone.
Ben let go of his hair. Raised his fist in to the air and punched joel square on the cheek bone.

Joel fell to the ground in a desperate attempt to defend himself, but his attempt was only greeted by kicks and more punches.

The assault eventually stopped. Joel lay naked slumped in the corner of the room he looked up to see a dozen mobile phones filming him. He burst into tears.

That was years ago, but Joel was still known as ‘the shower kid’ made only worse by new students getting videos and pictures of the attack.

“ben, what you did was the most humiliating thing you could have done to me. I know you have changed, but your still the kid that ruined my school life.” Joel said fighting tears back.

Ben sat there guilt still eating away at him. He looked at Joel. He looked so down. He had never seen him happy. Ben couldn’t stand to look and stared at the floor. Fifteen minutes later the coach pulled up.

The 35 teenagers gathered round the teachers, at the lobby of sacota lodge, a small themed hotel. They were about to find out what who they would be moving in with for the weekend, and bens friends where getting louder and louder at the idea of a weekend of late nights, rides and the odd educational shows.

Joel sat on his bag, waiting for the envitable to happen.
All the popular kids got paired with each other and the two kids left where Joel and a ever-so-slightly more popular kid call peter. As expected they were paired and given the key to room 13.

Joel cracked a slight smile “just my luck” he said under his breath.

Peter wandered off to find a snack seeing as he hadn’t eaten since he got off the coach, while Joel wandered off to find the room, he opened the door to find 2 single beds, a TV and a wardrobe in the main room. A wet room was to his left. He walked towards the bed furthest from the door and checked the sheets. Immaculate. Just how he liked it.

He threw is bag on the bed, And began to unpack. He heard a knock on the door, so he went over and opened it. Ben stood there, with a stupid grin on his face. Joel turned and walked away.

“Ive traded rooms with peter, so we can talk” ben said

“why? You know I don’t want to speak to you, so why bother?”

“we need to talk, and get to know each other.” Ben replied

“im getting a shower, don’t follow me in” joel said over his shoulder
“listen. I made you miserable, not just that day but ever since.”

Joel stopped and turned around.
“im getting a shower. And going to get a drink. What you do is none of my business” he said

“im joining you roomie” ben said the stupid grin returning to his face.

to be continued...
Old 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
youngdaremaaster

sorry for the lack of any smexy bits so far, but this idea needs a good setup to get it to work, let me know how clean the *flashback* section is just in case it wasnt clear, and hope you understand it will get saucier with ongoing chapters
Old 05-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #4
youngdaremaaster

Talking

Chapter 3

Joel walked into the wet room, not believing the situation he was in. Stuck in a room with the person he feared the most. How could he trust ben in a room with his most personal possessions? Joel always kept a few pictures to remind him there is more to life than school, which he kept in his wallet. Among others there were pictures of his parents, older sister; Vicky, and his personal favourite, a picture of Julia, his dream girl, a year above himself and ben Julia was a quiet girl, but she had amazingly good looks, so good, she had been bullied most of her life to such an extent she spent most of her school days in the library, buried in books.

Joel pulled the picture out of the wallet. He had taken in on his phone in the library while no-one was looking. He stared at it for a while. What would happen if ben found this? He didn’t bare to think. he quickly placed the picture at the back of his bathroom cupboard hidden by his wash bag.

Ben watched the door close. As soon as it closed he pulled his bag over the bed. He pulled his clothes from the bag and folded them before placing them in his drawer. He was knackered. After a 4 hour coach trip and only 5 hours of sleep the night before due to a mixture of excitement and Facebook, he was tired as hell. He decided to leave Joel to have his drink alone while he had an hours sleep before dinner.
Ben stripped his clothes off, leaving only his boxer briefs and socks on. He flicked his fringe out of his eyes before climbing under the covers. He closed his eyes and began to drift off.

Joel climbed out of the shower.
“Shit.” Joel whispered.
No clothes. He wrapped a towel around his waist and pulled on the hotel dressing gown. He opened the door quietly and peered around the wall. Thank god. Ben was asleep, but just to be sure he threw a small shower gel bottle across the room. The noise didn’t stir ben, so he walked to his cupboard and pulled out a pair of briefs. He turned around and looked at ben, he was completely asleep. He put the clothes he would be wearing on his bed. He dropped the dressing gown and towel before slowly pulling the briefs on, they were very tight but this was the loosest pair he owned. He pulled on his jeans and top. He turned to see ben sleeping.

“cute” joel said to himself. He quickly left the room to find a cold drink.

Bens eyes where heavy, drifting into darkness and he was quickly approaching a dream state. Suddenly there was a noise, his eyes opened slightly just in time to see Joel wearing a dressing gown.

Joel turned and he shut his eyes as quick as possible. Ben opened his eyes a crack and watched as Joel dropped his towel. His eyes widened slightly, as a tent slowly built in his boxers. This felt wrong. He shouldn’t be watching. But joel turned around. His cock was huge. Why was he looking? He didn’t like men. He liked girls. But the tent built and built. Joel pulled on the tightest briefs he had ever seen, leaving a huge bulge at the front. Bens cock was being crushed by his boxers. This was weird. He’d never seen another boy’s dick before, but he loved it. Joel got dressed and left.

Ben hopped out of bed. He had to get his boxers off. He pulled them off as fast as possible letting his cock spring to attention. His heart was racing as he dropped back on to the bed. He rubbed his manhood eagerly. The thought of Joel’s enormous Wang, was fresh in his mind and he kept rubbing, he was getting faster and faster, breathing deeper breaths as the adrenaline flooded his body. Suddenly it happened. His body started nearing climax, and he blew his load all over his chest, some hitting him on the chin.

The door opened. Joel walked in. He saw everything.

To be continued…
Old 05-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Wow! This is really awesome bro! I'm really surprised you haven't gotten any comments yet. Keep it up

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
youngdaremaaster

thanks dude! glad you like it!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice start to what looks like a great story! It's written well, and I'm glad that you took at least a little bit of time to set up the characters and their relationship; you shouldn't feel the need to rush straight into sex. A good story is one where the reader cares about the characters as people, not as objects to make the reader horny.
Well done!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
youngdaremaaster

Thanks very much, glad you enjoy the subtlety. next chapter will be a bit les raunchy than the last but it will develop both the charecters more
Old 05-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #9
Abmp

Yeah this is a great story
Really like it
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #10
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Esta MOI MOI Bueno! Hehe only spanish I know. Incredible! Please keep writing! <3
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #11
youngdaremaaster

chapter 4 in progress
Old 05-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #12
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Erm, continue maybe?
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
youngdaremaaster

pynami, im sorry but i will finish off part 4 on monday, but i do want to have a good time over the weekend, sorry dude.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #14
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

That's ok mr. Daremaaster. I'll live. Thanks for letting me know when you're continuing. Cheers mate!
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #15
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

How have I not commented on this?

It's really casual, nice, smooth, and has a great plotline, written by a great author. What more could you ask for? Keep it up dude!

Advertisements
Kink Talk