Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2016, 05:35 AM   #1
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares for work

Today my Master would like for me to ask all of you for dares while I'm at work. I work in a office environment and have a open back desk. My legs are to remain open at all time in order to give a good view of my pussy. I am wearing a black skirt, black stockings, heels, a blue button up blouse and a shelf bra. My ass has a medium plug in it and my pussy is stuffed with a pair of panties. The items I have to work with are a dildo, the medium and a small plug, a egg vibe and items I have around the office. The only rules are that the dares are reasonable, they won't get me fired and are sane. My Master will be picking the ones that I will do. Any dare I do will revive a detailed report. I will be at work from 10-12:30 EST.
slavejena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:56 AM   #2
BabyLucy

Bring a stopwatch with you, or just use your phone. Throughout your shift, you must clock up at least 10 minutes of sucking your thumb. You can do this however you want, 5 second intervals? 2 minutes in the toilet? It's up to you!

Likes: Humiliation, ABDL, Pissplay, Petplay, Life Control, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Messy, Public Humiliation (mild), Risk of being caught, Challenges, Anal

Limits: Pics, Edging, Family & Friends

Kik me at "LucyJodieHannah" - please humiliate me

Does my diaper need to be changed? Please PM or kik me asking if my diaper is clean or dirty.
BabyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:48 AM   #3
mountainsteak

Find some binder clamps at your office and put them on your nipples. You can do that in private, if you wish and your master allows it. But you will leave them on for at least 5 minutes then you can remove them. You may only take them off at your desk.

Have fun
MountSteak.

Likes: CBT, ball busting, femdom, pain, clothespins/clamps, weights, JOI, people who string together multiple sentences, trading tasks & punishments with other switches, turning household goods into toys, icy hot, wax

Dislikes: semi-public, cum eating, cross-dressing, humiliation

Limits: Pics with face, scat, piss, social suicide, public, other people, illegal, permanent, ass-to-mouth, money

My BDSMtest Kik: panpain
mountainsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 07:23 AM   #4
Frederickfish

Every hour you must go to the bathroom and edge once with your dildo. In between keep your egg vibe plugged inside you (turned on assuming it's not loud)

Loves:
Anal, use my ass

Denial, Chastity, Edging, Hypnosis, wetting diapers, bathroom control, body writing

Toys:
Medium Dildo, Slightly smaller Vibrator, Chastity Cage, Aneros, Diapers, Tens unit

Limits:
Scat, blood, public
Frederickfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:28 AM   #5
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

I'm at work now and I am going to be starting the dares. I wonder if we can get anymore to keep this wet slut busy.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:49 AM   #6
Frederickfish

Here's another while you wait, everytime someone walks by your work area you have to give your clit a single spank

Loves:
Anal, use my ass

Denial, Chastity, Edging, Hypnosis, wetting diapers, bathroom control, body writing

Toys:
Medium Dildo, Slightly smaller Vibrator, Chastity Cage, Aneros, Diapers, Tens unit

Limits:
Scat, blood, public
Old 12-20-2016, 08:54 AM   #7
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Rubber band time

Gather available rubber bands. Stretch the largest band between two fingers across your pussy and pull back the band. Count to three in your head and when you get to three, release the band. If you didn't wince a little, do it again, pulling back a little further. Snap yourself one time each time you refresh your GetDare browser or get an alert on your phone.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:57 AM   #8
OrionPax

Addition to the dare by Frederickfish...
If u fail to edge and cum u must apply some of ur cum on ur cheeks and each time write a letter of the word SLUT somewhere on ur body which is visible but which u can hide
OrionPax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:31 AM   #9
peta92

Undo all of the buttons on your blouse and open it wide (or if really brave remove it and hang it on the back of your chair), now you can only rebutton your blouse after you have used your dildo for 50 slow deep thrusts in your pussy.

PM DARES

Likes: Orgasm Control, public, Light to moderate pain, Games/chance, bondage, body writing, sex

Kik: PrettyPeta80

Dislikes: Heavy Pain, Wedgies, Anal

Limits: Poop, pee, blood, illegal, permanent.
peta92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:35 AM   #10
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for the dares. I will be doing all the ones that are currently posted but will not be taking anymore. I will make sure to write detailed reports for all of them as well.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:56 AM   #11
Frederickfish

Have a fun day now

Loves:
Anal, use my ass

Toys:

Limits:
Scat, blood, public
Old 12-20-2016, 12:23 PM   #12
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsteak View Post
Find some binder clamps at your office and put them on your nipples. You can do that in private, if you wish and your master allows it. But you will leave them on for at least 5 minutes then you can remove them. You may only take them off at your desk.

Have fun
MountSteak.
This task I did as soon as I started doing the dares. I knew it probably would hurt and I wanted to get it out of the way. I put the clamps on in private and then walked to my desk with them on. They where pretty obvious under my shirt. If anyone seen my chest area they definitely would have known something was up. They hurt like a bitch. Like really badly. It wasn't anything at all that would turn me on or anything like that. I couldn't wait to get them back off. Whenever I would move my shirt made them move with it. Which just was a slight pull but was so uncomfortable. I pretty much stalked the clock the entire time that they where on up until the 5 minute mark. I thought taking them off would lead to instant relief. This was far from the case. It was like a sudden volt of pain back into them. I can fully say I hope to completely avoid the binder clip things in the future. Thank you for your dare though.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:43 PM   #13
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederickfish View Post
Every hour you must go to the bathroom and edge once with your dildo. In between keep your egg vibe plugged inside you (turned on assuming it's not loud)
This dare I was very much a fan of. My Master has not been letting me play or touch his pussy at all lately but made a exception for this dare. I was really excited to be able to fuck my Masters cock (this is what my Master had me call my dildo). The first hour I went into the bathroom and pulled up my skirt. My pussy was already soaked just at the idea of it being fucked. My Masters cock slid right into my pussy easily. At first I started slowly. I was sliding my Masters cock in and out. My pussy getting wetter and wetter as I did it. The more turned on I got the faster I started going with his cock. After a few minutes his cock was pounding my pussy hard and deep. It didn't take long at all to get to the edge after that. In between the hour I had the egg vibe in my pussy and on low the entire time. My pussy was soaking wet by the time the next edge came around. This edge didn't take long at all. I was already about half there before I even started to fuck my pussy with my Masters cock. This time though I didn't start off slow. I started fucking it fast and deep right from the beginning. Edging this time only took a few minutes and was really really good. Thank you for the dare.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:50 PM   #14
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionPax View Post
Addition to the dare by Frederickfish...
If u fail to edge and cum u must apply some of ur cum on ur cheeks and each time write a letter of the word SLUT somewhere on ur body which is visible but which u can hide
Thank you for the dare but I did manage not to cum at all during the day.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:06 PM   #15
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederickfish View Post
Here's another while you wait, everytime someone walks by your work area you have to give your clit a single spank
Thank you for yet another dare. Not to many people walked by today. Probably about 10-15 in total. Your dare was very effective in making sure I only stayed on the edge and didn't go over with the vibe on all day. One time two people walked by like back to back and I was slapping my clit for the first one when the second walked by. He caught just enough of it for it to like catch his attention and for him to look down to my bare wet pussy. But not quite enough to know what I was doing. This made me a little nervous but really wet all at the same time. I think once he knew that I seen him looking at my pussy he was kind of embarrassed because he turned red and just sorta walked away lol.

Last edited by slavejena; 12-20-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk