Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-28-2016, 10:12 AM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Default Endless piss stream

So I remember seeing this dare once (I think) but can't remember where or who's by so in posting it here for everyone to have a go at. Apologies if the original creater of this dare stumbles across it but thank you for a great dare...

Here's the dare:

Before you go to bed the night before the dare drink a large glass of water and don't go to the toilet again that night. When you wake up drink a bottle of water (size of your choice but this will affect the hardness of the dare...obviously). For the next 24 hours, or however long you want the dare to last, you are only to piss in the bottle you have just drunk from. You are not allowed to let the bottle overflow. Throughout the dare you are not allowed to drink water, only the piss from the bottle, and then continue to piss in the bottle, and drink next time you're thirsty so the stream of piss just continually goes through your body, into the bottle and back into your bottle.

Obviously the more piss goes through your body the worst it tastes.

I hope all this makes sense and please contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy this dare and want more like this, look at my previous dare 'bank of toilets' from a while ago and leave a comment on it.

Hope you all enjoy

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ben_sissy99 for this post:
Old 11-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #2
dick wank 95

I saw this dare and thought it looked quite good. A female friend of mine actually dared me to do it. One change was the first thing I drank before going to bed was her piss from the source.

Come the morning I was desperate, she had prepared a 500ml bottle of her pee for me to drink in the morning as well so I started by drinking that, then proceeded to fill the bottle, twice. I was starting to get sick of the taste by then. I decided to get it over with and finished drinking my morning pee so I could try and not drink it later in the day.

I spent all day without drinking anything else and half filled the bottle by the end of 24 hours from going to bed.

Overall not a pleasurable experience but it was fun.

Limits: Poo, getting caught, family, heavy bondage
dick wank 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 11:10 AM   #3
Max18

This is really cool. Thanks! :3
Max18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 12:35 PM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Ahaha, I'm pretty sure I invented this dare, makes me sort of proud to see it became somewhat populat :-D
I think I had included the option of peeing your pants (no changing!) as an alternative to drinking your piss as soon as the bottle was full, but that (literally^^) is a matter of taste...

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk