Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-03-2016, 10:35 PM   #1
MissTiff95

Default mistress looking for help from girls

Hello, nice for you to look at this post.

I'm Tiffany, MissTiff, im 20 years old and i have been having lot of fun with my male slave. He is in chasity for about 3 months now. To be honest this is my first experience as a Mistress, and i love it. I tried a lot of things and i'm at a point were i want to go to a next level.

Last week i let an other Mistress humiliate my slave online and treat him like an actual dog. I made him repeat what he has done for her. And it was the biggest kick i have had so far. We made him, do tricks like: bark, fetch, sit, lie down, roll over, eat en drink out of an bowl. I even made him sniff my ass.
We had a lot of fun, and now i am hoping you want to help me take it to a next level.

So what am i looking for?
I want my slave to be really humiliated, and as he is very proud of being a manly man (as far as he can with a chastity, haha). I come up with the idea of turning him into a girl / slut. But that is not all, i'm looking to expose him to at least 4 or 5 girls at the same time.

We can talk about what we will do to him, but i'm thinking of making him wear a tight dress, panties, string, high heels and a wig. Then he must show him self on skype to you girls, you can laugh and make him do what ever you like. Maybe walk around the room, he probably fall, let him dance.
But also make him suck a dildo and make him take his first dildo up his ass.
If you have any other idea i would love to know, never done this, but really looking forward to do it.

there is one request, that is that you are willing to talk and show yourself to him, this way he can see and hear you laugh and say humiliating things to him. You don't have to show your face all the time of the session, just enough to show him he is serving a small group of girls.

I want to do this next week on sunday, if you can't make it then, still reply if you like it. Maybe we can find a better time.
MissTiff95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk