Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-28-2006, 03:02 AM   #1
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Default day long dice dare

ok first you roll a 6 sided dice to see how many days you will be doing this dare 1=1 2=2 3=3 etc. at the beginning of each new day you must roll again to see what you'll be doing that day.
1= you must act like a baby all day you must wear a nappie(diaper) and poop n pee in there. and you may only drink milk and eat jars of baby food.
2=you must act like a dog all day no clothes, the world is your toilet and only water and dog food.
3=you must act like or well i guess be a nudist for the whole day, go about life normally only nude.
4= act like the opposite sex wear the clothes, (make up if needed), and act like them in every way.
5= act gay or if your gay act straight. if your bi i'd say either pick one or the other for the day, or roll again.
6= be yourself
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lonelyangel for this post:
Old 01-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
insanehuman455

mild version
1 be a baby, cry alot, and be demanding, throw tempertantrums here and there, no dressing up neccesary if more daring wear diaper under clothes
2 be a bully, be mean to everyone, make fun of everyone, be rude swear alot, dont obey rules etc
3 be a geek high pants and socks, tucked in shirt, big glasses, stupid laugh
4 be a recluse dont talk to anybody, hang your head low all day, sit alone at lunch, answer questions with mumbing one word answers, no eye contact
5 copy one of your parents, act like them say phrases they do, do things the would do
6 be yourself
insanehuman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #3
Glutgod
getDare Devil

wow man these sound relly funny though it would be hard to do the nude stuff because you can't reallly go walking around nude at school.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:37 PM   #4
hot-sauce

Default hi

i did # 1 today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
hot-sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:13 AM   #5
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Hot sauce please give some more details, and well done for being able to do that!
Old 04-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Red face I am performing #4 part: Oppisite Gender

Starting from 7pm PST, I am going to stay dressed in my some-what of a female outfit. The slap together outfit consists of: Lace body stocking, red and black cheerleader skirt, and a pink push-up bra with water balloons.

Therefore, my time as acting and dressing up as a female, will end at: 7pm PST, tomorrow night, April 30th!!!

from,

Qatguy

PS: If you would like to request a picture of me in this outfit, you MUST do so, within the 24 hours that I am in the outfit!!!
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #7
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Pleas send me a pic at:
Send email by PM
if theres anything you want from me in return don't hesitate to ask

Last edited by Lonelyangel; 04-30-2007 at 12:34 PM. Reason: don't wna to to give out my email
Old 10-28-2017, 02:50 PM   #8
ilovelara

Default i just posted in here cause it was the DD that in the longest time noone posted in.

i just posted in here cause it was the DD that in the longest time noone posted in.

toys: clothespins, nipple clamps, 3 size anal plugs, 3 size dildo, rope, anal hook, collar, wrist/ankle cuffs, fleshlight, ballgag, dildogag, ringgag, chastity cage, inflatable buttplug
likes: nipple pleasure/pain, anal, wedgies, bondage, light/moderate pain (no CBT), chastity
limits: pee, scat, public(hidden is a soft limit), family, friends, pictures/exposure (soft limit), cum play/eating, messy
pics require trust
ilovelara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk