Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I focus on this month?
Body hair removal 45 41.67%
Making myself lose bladder control more often and in different ways 26 24.07%
Ball sack stretching 19 17.59%
Dick polishing 13 12.04%
Naked/kinky driving 21 19.44%
Spanking 13 12.04%
Nipple play 12 11.11%
Edging 16 14.81%
Piss drinking 22 20.37%
Naked/kinky workouts 31 28.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2016, 09:02 AM   #1
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default August 2016 Focus Poll

For the coming month, what should I dedicate most of my free time to? You can choose as many as you like, I will focus on the most voted category.

1. Keeping up hair removal of my pubes, cock, ball, ass, ass crack, ass hole, arm pit, taint, thighs, chest

2. Making myself lose bladder control more often and in different ways

3. Ball sack stretching

4. Dick polishing

5. Naked/kinky driving

6. Spanking

7. Nipple play

8. Edging

9. Piss drinking

10. Naked/kinky workouts

The vote is open for the next 30days so I can shift my focus to which ever one is most popular through out the month. Feel free to suggest things I should do in these categories, I will post here if I use your suggestion.

You can also suggest a focus not listed above, if enough people suggest the same thing I might consider looking into it.

Last edited by harddump; 07-28-2016 at 09:14 AM.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:10 AM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

You should focus on number 1.

Keeping up hair removal of my pubes, cock, ball, ass, ass crack, ass hole, arm pit, taint, thighs, chest

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:22 AM   #3
harddump
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
You should focus on number 1.
Thanks, but did you forget to vote for 1? If so I'll remember that you voted for it.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:23 AM   #4
harddump
Distinguished Member

Dick polishing is leading, how exciting.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:43 AM   #5
harddump
Distinguished Member

Nice to see all options getting at least one vote.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:37 AM   #6
harddump
Distinguished Member

All the sudden, body hair removal and naked/kinky workouts are in the lead. Interesting to see these swings.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:06 PM   #7
harddump
Distinguished Member

Looks like people really want to keep me smooth.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:46 PM   #8
harddump
Distinguished Member

I was hoping for option 2 to win, but there is still time. Also, noting again that as the month of August starts, I will start by dedicating time to the winning focus, but that can shift as this poll will be open for the next 30 days.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:47 PM   #9
harddump
Distinguished Member

Body hair removal is leading, but others are doing well, too. Feel free to suggest things as well.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:12 PM   #10
harddump
Distinguished Member

Still two clear favorites, but dick polishing is creeping up the order.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:41 PM   #11
harddump
Distinguished Member

Losing bladder control has now gained double-digit support, but body hair removal and naked/kinky workouts are still in the lead.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:04 AM   #12
harddump
Distinguished Member

Body hair removal is really popular around here, but there is still time for the others to catch up. If you have tips of shaving, such as avoiding in-grown hair, I'd appreciate it.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #13
harddump
Distinguished Member

One more day before August starts, but the poll will be open all month so you can still have an influence if you haven't voted yet.
Old 07-31-2016, 08:38 PM   #14
harddump
Distinguished Member

The month of August has began for and the focus will be on body hair removal, thanks for all who voted so far. The poll is still alive so the focus may still change later.

It is not as though the other stuff on the list will not be done at all, it's just that I will be making sure I put most of my time and effort into all things hair removal both in practice and research.

I will post here from time to report anything that I think is of interest to the community, and there will be another poll near the end of the month for deciding the focus for September. Please feel free to add comments or give suggestions.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #15
harddump
Distinguished Member

I have began the process of taking each hair out with a pair of tweezers, for now just the areas I can reach at my crotch—namely, the pubes, cock stalk, ball sack, groin and my taint.

Shaving is enjoyable and I can do it multiple times a day, but I can always feel the remainders when I ran my hands against the grain of the skin. Running the blade against the grain caused some irritations, so I'm giving tweezers a try.

Permanent hair removal is off the table because I'm keeping the option to go back to the trimmed look if I want, besides, I can't focus on hair removal if it won't grow back.

Nipples and arm pits will be next if I do alright at this. I'll may have to stick with shaving for my asshole and crack, though, I'll see how I go using a mirror for that job.

Advertisements
Kink Talk