Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-02-2017, 06:29 AM   #1
deen

Note Game Series: There is no game

Welcome to the new Game Series in which I will post enjoyable games to share with all of you. Obviously, it's not just sharing a game but rather it being part of a dare. Depending on how well you played the game or how fast you finished it, you can get a reward or a punishment.

The Game
I'd like to start the series with not-a-game that I played when I was younger. There is no game contains many small puzzles and hidden steps for you to complete in order to finish the game. It takes about 10 minutes and don't worry if you get stuck because the not-a-game master will help you along the way if it's needed.

There is no game:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/KaMi...ere-is-no-game

Setup
Click on the link above and wait until the not-a-game gives you a choice of language in which you want to play the game (English or French). Before you click on any flag, open a stopwatch (linked here) and start the time. After you start the stopwatch, you can click on one of the flags and it will start.

Let the stopwatch keep track of how long you take to finish the game. Please do not take a break while playing the game to avoid an inaccurate playtime. The game is finished when the cursor (of your mouse) changed into the word "End". Stop the timer when this happened and look below for the outcome.

Outcome
It took me about 11 minutes when I played it for the first time and about 6 minutes after knowing all the solutions to the small (hidden) puzzles. So it shouldn't really be possible to do it after than 6 minutes without knowing how to finish it exactly. So hopefully, you haven't played the game already!

- Less than 6 minutes:
This is not possible unless you already played the game. But I'm happy to see you again when I post the next dare of this series.

- Between 6 and 8 minutes:
Great job: like you already knew how to finish it but you actually didn't know. Edge thrice and wait 10 minutes before you may have your orgasm.

- Between 8 and 9 minutes:
Not the fastest, but still very good. Edge thrice while having one clothes peg on both your nipples. Then remove the clothes peg, place them on your genitalia and wait 10 minutes before you may have your orgasm while having the clothes pegs still attached.

- Between 9 and 10 minutes:
Good job. Edge 4 times and spank your genitalia 10 times between each edge. Finish the last edge with 20 spanks and wait an additional 30 minutes before you can orgasm.

- Between 10 and 11 minutes:
Not as fast as I wanted you to finish the game, but still faster than me so I can't really complain. Take a cooking instrument (spoon/ladle/...) and spank your genitalia until it's red. Once red, edge thrice and wait 30 minutes after. After waiting you may have your orgasm only when having two clothes pegs attached to your genitalia.

- Between 11 and 12 minutes:
You did worse than me, so things get more severe from here on out. No orgasms for you until tomorrow at 8 pm. You'll have to edge thrice though, the next morning when you wake up.

- Between 12 and 13 minutes:
Write a mandatory report on how you spanked yourself 100 times, edge 10 times and waiting 2 hours before you may have your orgasm.

- Between 13 and 14 minutes:
Write a mandatory report on how you spanked yourself 250 times, edge 25 times and waiting 5 hours before you may have your orgasm.

- Between 14 and 16 minutes:
Let's just keep it simple (or not?). For each second that it took you to finish the game (use math), you must spank yourself once on any of the following places: genitalia; nipples (or breast when having them); ass cheeks; inner thighs; foot soles. You may not take longer than two hours to complete this task.

- Longer than 16 minutes:
Transfer your time in seconds to points. You get to pay off your debt of points by spending them all in my little shop.
[1 Point] Spank yourself twice anywhere.
[2 Points] Spank yourself twice on either your genitalia, inner thighs, or nipples/breast.
[5 Points] Edge once.
[10 Points] Orgasm denial for 2 hours.
[20] Spend 1 hour wearing no underwear at all.
[500] Write a report on how you spent your points.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I had already beaten the game, but it's been so long since I've played it.

I beat it in 9:15:594. So that is between 9 and 10 minutes.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
Golden_Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by deen View Post
- Longer than 16 minutes:
Transfer your time in seconds to points. You get to pay off your debt of points by spending them all in my little shop.
[1 Point] Spank yourself twice anywhere.
[2 Points] Spank yourself twice on either your genitalia, inner thighs, or nipples/breast.
[5 Points] Edge once.
[10 Points] Orgasm denial for 2 hours.
[20] Spend 1 hour wearing no underwear at all.
[500] Write a report on how you spent your points.
Well this is embarrassing. I did not know you had to completer the brick-breaking game. I have 1011 points to spend and here is how I will spend them:
500: Report
160: Going commando!
101: 102 spanks on both cheeks
50: 50 Nipple spanks
50: Inner thigh Spanks
120: Orgasm denial for another day. I will be in denial for a long time because of this: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314667 p.s help please!
30: 6 edges

This is NOT going to be fun.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, game series, serie