Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2016, 03:54 AM   #1
Lisa-kratt
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yay, with my cousin again 20F

Hey everyone,
Im visiting my cousing again and would love to get a few tasks from you i can secretly do while im there
I made a thread the last time I visited her here.
She still is 19 years old, got long brown hair and a nice skinny body with C cups.
I think this time her parents will be around so i need to watch out.
Please have a look at my older thread i linked above so i dont do the same dares as last time
Thank you all :*

Oh PS: ill be driving on monday so you can send dares until then

Likes: Pain, Anal, Semi/Hidden-Public, Nipple play, Spit, Stimulation and much more
Dislikes: Denial, Pee
Limits: Scat, Hard Family/Friends, Full Public, Illegal, Permanent, Pictures

More detailed information about my likes, limits and toys.

My reworked PM dares, send me some!
Lisa-kratt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lisa-kratt for this post:
Old 05-07-2016, 04:45 AM   #2
TorDareMe

On your travel days wear a skirt or dress. While your stuck in traffic you have to remove your bra and panties and stuff your panties in your pussy. Leave them there and remain braless the rest of the day

Likes: cum eating, some anal, some urethral insertions, masturbation, cumming, forced orgasms

Still learning dislikes

Limits: family, illegal, pics
TorDareMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 05:41 AM   #3
Lisa-kratt
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorDareMe View Post
On your travel days wear a skirt or dress. While your stuck in traffic you have to remove your bra and panties and stuff your panties in your pussy. Leave them there and remain braless the rest of the day
Sure, I can do that. Thanks

Likes: Pain, Anal, Semi/Hidden-Public, Nipple play, Spit, Stimulation and much more

Old 05-07-2016, 05:46 AM   #4
thewilds
Distinguished Member

It would be great if you were to dare sleep naked (tell her you began doing it and you sleep better that way) but if you think you can't, then at least, you should wear a very revealing, sexy item for bed (such as something a bit short and see throughish)

Find a chance to use her vibrator again, but before you use it, give it an oral treatment first!

See if you can get her to talk about sex this time. Ask if she is seeing anyone etc. If she talks, try going as far as asking details and such.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 05:52 AM   #5
Lisa-kratt
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
It would be great if you were to dare sleep naked (tell her you began doing it and you sleep better that way) but if you think you can't, then at least, you should wear a very revealing, sexy item for bed (such as something a bit short and see throughish)

Find a chance to use her vibrator again, but before you use it, give it an oral treatment first!

See if you can get her to talk about sex this time. Ask if she is seeing anyone etc. If she talks, try going as far as asking details and such.
I like the idea. I guess we are going to sleep in the same bed (she got a king size one) so I dont know if i can sleep naked but I will definitely try Your other dares shouldnt be a problem. Thanks

Old 05-07-2016, 05:58 AM   #6
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Great. Describe the item you would choose to sleep in. No panties or thong in bed!
Old 05-07-2016, 06:04 AM   #7
Lisa-kratt
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Great. Describe the item you would choose to sleep in. No panties or thong in bed!
In case I cant sleep naked i could wear a white long sleeping shirt I got. I think it might slide up and reveal quite a lot while im sleeping.
https://cdna.lystit.com/photos/2013/...409950121.jpeg
It looks like that. (this is not me though).

Old 05-07-2016, 06:07 AM   #8
thewilds
Distinguished Member

That is fine. Though if it doesn't slide up on its own, I will expect you to ensure that it does before you fall asleep!
Old 05-07-2016, 08:10 AM   #9
chrs
Distinguished Member

- Instead of a sleeping shirt try to wear something like this http://thelingerieaddict.treaclemedi...ingerie-10.png or something with an open crotch
- Put 10 different things of hers in your pussy and 5 in your butt - don't clean them before or afterwards
- If you dare try to take off her panties while she sleeps
- Tell her one of your breasts feels a little weird in the last time and ask her to feel it and wheather she thinks there's a lump - be persistent
- While she sleeps try to take a naked pic of her and set it as background on your smartphone
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares

Last edited by chrs; 05-07-2016 at 08:12 AM.
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:14 AM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

In the last thread, someone mentioned playing truth or dare with her.
I'd like to bring that back, but I suggest YOU stay innocent with your dares and truths, and see if SHE will be the one to push boundaries.
You might surprise her with what you'll do! And maybe then you can issue a few (low level) dares back to her (having taken her initiative as permission).

Second idea? Does she have a closet you could see out of, or a bed you could get under?
If she does, wait until she is in the shower, and hide there. Stay there until she comes back from the shower, and watch her get dressed. If you dare, try to edge yourself while looking at her. If she catches you, you can just say you planned to jump her and surprise her, but you were caught off guard by her being naked, so you just froze there.

Third idea? Try to masturbate, to orgasm, with her toothbrush, every day you are there. Try to make sure you have done your best to suck her flavor off every pair of panties she wears while you are there. Masturbate with her freshest pair of panties, and then suck your combined flavors off it them. When sleeping with her, cuddle, and if you can do so in an innocent manner (or where sleep can be an excuse) to to cop a bit of a feel. And wear bobby pins on your nipples as often as possible if you can without them being seen. Try to give yourself a twinge with them every few minutes, by reaching up and flicking at them through clothing, if possible.

Lastly? Aim to manage to get at least 5 nude or at least sexy pics of your cousin, to take home as a souvenir. Masturbate to them and think about how she tastes.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #11
Lisa-kratt
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
- Instead of a sleeping shirt try to wear something like this http://thelingerieaddict.treaclemedi...ingerie-10.png or something with an open crotch
- Put 10 different things of hers in your pussy and 5 in your butt - don't clean them before or afterwards
- If you dare try to take off her panties while she sleeps
- Tell her one of your breasts feels a little weird in the last time and ask her to feel it and wheather she thinks there's a lump - be persistent
- While she sleeps try to take a naked pic of her and set it as background on your smartphone
Thanks, I like your ides and will try to do them except for the first one since I already got the other dare for naked/ in the shirt sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
In the last thread, someone mentioned playing truth or dare with her.
I'd like to bring that back, but I suggest YOU stay innocent with your dares and truths, and see if SHE will be the one to push boundaries.
You might surprise her with what you'll do! And maybe then you can issue a few (low level) dares back to her (having taken her initiative as permission).

Second idea? Does she have a closet you could see out of, or a bed you could get under?
If she does, wait until she is in the shower, and hide there. Stay there until she comes back from the shower, and watch her get dressed. If you dare, try to edge yourself while looking at her. If she catches you, you can just say you planned to jump her and surprise her, but you were caught off guard by her being naked, so you just froze there.

Third idea? Try to masturbate, to orgasm, with her toothbrush, every day you are there. Try to make sure you have done your best to suck her flavor off every pair of panties she wears while you are there. Masturbate with her freshest pair of panties, and then suck your combined flavors off it them. When sleeping with her, cuddle, and if you can do so in an innocent manner (or where sleep can be an excuse) to to cop a bit of a feel. And wear bobby pins on your nipples as often as possible if you can without them being seen. Try to give yourself a twinge with them every few minutes, by reaching up and flicking at them through clothing, if possible.

Lastly? Aim to manage to get at least 5 nude or at least sexy pics of your cousin, to take home as a souvenir. Masturbate to them and think about how she tastes.
Your ideas sound good, I dont think im gonna need to hide under the bed though, if she gets dressed in her room she shoudnt have a problem with me watching

Old 05-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt View Post
Your ideas sound good, I dont think im gonna need to hide under the bed though, if she gets dressed in her room she shoudnt have a problem with me watching
Then watch and enjoy!
If you have a silent camera app, make it look like you are texting someone, and grab a few of your pics right then!
Make sure to test the app first. Need to make sure it is silent and the flash doesn't go off!
And have a conversation going that you can quickly move your phone screen back to, so if she gets suspicious, you can show her you are just texting.

I hope she gets the nerve up and issues you interesting dares!
Old 05-07-2016, 12:55 PM   #13
CJ_Chicago

Right before you get into bed with her put 2 ice cubes in your pussy and two in your ass and get into bed with her while they melt!
CJ_Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #14
ksoma
getDare Succubus

When you see her, go for a friendly hug and kiss of course.

If going for a kiss, find some way to mess things up, so instead of kissing her cheek, you "accidently" peck her on the lips.
Either that or carry something heavy and let it slip from your hand, pulling your hand down, you you "accidently" end up grabbing or rubbing her butt.

One or the other. not both. both can't be brushed off as accidents.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:09 PM   #15
Detroit Dom

1) bring all of you sex toys. Hide them, but do a half assed job of hiding them.
2) since you found her sex toys when you went last time, find them again, lick them all clean and use them. when you put them back in a slightly different way. (If she is observant this may tip her off)
3) If you get time alone edge siting on top of her pillow getting your juices on it. (Leave enough time for it to dry) the same night when she falls asleep edge your self and try to wipe you pussy juice on her face. then masturbate and cum while staring at her and being as close to her a possible.
4) you are not allowed to pee for one day until you get a shower at night. try to mix just a little bit of pee into her shampoo or facewash or something, the rest goes on yourself (I know this is a dislike, but im feeling evil)

Last but not least, you obviously have some inclination towards family play/ Fantasies, so right a blog post detailing what turns you on about it, how far you wish to go, any other family members you fantasize about, and anything else you would want to say on the subject.

Oh and also have fun with everything
Detroit Dom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk