Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-20-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default What is your most humiliating dare?

What is the most humiliating dare you've done?

Why was is so humiliating?

How did it happen?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:47 PM   #2
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

Having my napPay changed in full public by my mummy, was embarssing she even made me lick some, of it

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiled panties View Post
Having my napPay changed in full public by my mummy, was embarssing she even made me lick some, of it
in class while teacher was away give a stripshow to the class, nobody knew it was a dare except one gf.
got naked except heels and than climb on the teachers desk and masturbated till orgasm.

it was embarressing cause all the class saw me like that and as i orgasmed i squirted all over myself
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:48 AM   #4
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
in class while teacher was away give a stripshow to the class, nobody knew it was a dare except one gf.
got naked except heels and than climb on the teachers desk and masturbated till orgasm.

it was embarressing cause all the class saw me like that and as i orgasmed i squirted all over myself
Wow, very daring fair play

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 04-21-2016, 09:50 AM   #5
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

most humiliating?
i have not gone to those extremes as above but for me it was when i was made to do my first bladder controll in front of cam
quite embarassing as i almost wet myself
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
LordEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:57 AM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEdward View Post
most humiliating?
i have not gone to those extremes as above but for me it was when i was made to do my first bladder controll in front of cam
quite embarassing as i almost wet myself
I'd say that was quite embarrassing alright

My Real Experiences

Old 04-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #7
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

One time my ex had mean wear only a short skirt, t-shirt and flip-flops to get my haircut. When i got there she was waiting in the shop and had a collar for me to wear as well. She had them shave my head completely.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:55 AM   #8
blando

At a party the guys were dared by the girls to get our cocks out and line up by size. Mine was the smallest by quite a bit so they said to make it fairer I could get mine hard but I was still the smallest.
blando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:13 PM   #9
iwannaplay

I was dared to put the keys to my handcuffs and locking gag on my bed then handcuff myself into a hogtie using the cuffs and try and reach the key.. I couldn't do it and had to wait until my mom came home to grab the key for me.... She wasn't proud at me that's for sure. I thought that i could cut the rope between my ankles and wrists... But I couldn't get to the scissors that were on a low shelf
Old 04-23-2016, 04:00 AM   #10
Justice2607

I'd say ex gf it's the first time I truely experienced anal I was kissing with my ex and suddenly she told me about her fantasy she had for me when she first met me now me being an open guy I wasn't sure but eventually was persuaded into it as soon as I said yes gf became hella strong bent me over face down ass up spat in my ass And fingered it I was moaning like crazy but before I could enjoy it she shoved her 7 inch vibrating dildo in my ass pushing it as hard as possible before I know it was in and on my prostate I was just dripping cum eventually she pulled it out and flipped me over to finish me off but by then Iwas so exhausted I fell asleep for the rest of the night with the cum just on me.

Other embarrassing is after that anal experience I became her slave however what I didn't know is her bf had a bi boyfriend who she had shown this too so anyway week later they walk in I think nothing of it and say hi gf whispers in my ear I got something fun for you while I'm watching to but do you accept without knowing me thinking it's just harmless sex I just say yes anyway so hour goes by she tells me to come to the room just after I thought the bf had left anyway I'm stripped and thinking its time to Fuck her but nope out come 2 handcuffs and my belts I'm confused but she says you said yes get on your knees so I do before I know it arms are tied to a post and so are legs face down ass up again but with a pillow also between my knees anyway I get spanked etc nothing to bad but then walks in best friends bf I straight away shout wtf he then explains to me it was all a plan and my gf is gonna film him dominating me as its been a fantasy of hers too to see her bf Fuck a guy anyway start off gentle he ain't got to big of a dick anyway just long but thin anyway he's fucking me while milking me eventually he shouts I'm gonna cum!! I scream no gf shouts yes cum now and jumps out her chair before I know I can feel his dick pumping and cum drooling in me I cum straight away after too due to the feeling but he catches mine in my hand and rubs it in my face anyway with my ass dripping with cum which was horrible he then gets back to work again eventually coming another 2 times ontop in my ass eventually I'm so full tired and dehydrated I pass out on the bed all I know is next day her best friend just kept asking me how it was with all the shame on my face
Justice2607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:09 AM   #11
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

It was being tied up where people would see me with a sign asking them to strip me naked. It was humiliating because nobody did it. Eventually my friend stripped me and left me tied up naked. Everyone took a good look then, so not so bad.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk