Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2016, 09:41 PM   #1
SlaveBoyJim

Default Help Me Become a Better Person

Hello GD, Its been a while, I know. But now Im back! And I need your help. Lately, Ive been getting into very naughty activities which should not be left unpunished. Thats where you come in. I can do 10-60 min sessions with you via Skype, kik, or anything else you prefer. During this session, I don't want any sexual activity, but, nudity and humiliation is allowed. I mainly want to feel punished. I would appreciate use of a mic and possibly a camera to make the punishment more humiliating. You may choose to have me strip on cam, or but come fully nude. During the session, I would expect cornertime, a mouth soaping, and possibly a spanking, anal, or anything else you prefer. Pm me if interested

Hopes to see you soon!

Dislikes: body writing, scat, piss, semi public, bondage, anal, shaving, mouth soaping, enema,

Limits: major public, extreme pain, face, and permanent, blood, illegal,

Contact info:
Skype (will do cam) slaveboyjames1234
Kik: slaveboyjames123

Disclaimer: I am no toys or girl clothes.
SlaveBoyJim is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk