Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-18-2015, 07:46 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Default Lights, Camera, 10 Questions!

A sneak peek behind-the-soup!

1. If you are new to BDSM, are there any questions you have about the lifestyle? If you're not so new, what's something you've learned that you were clueless or had misconceptions about before?

2. Whether you're new or not, is there anything you'd like to explore more in-depth right now?

3. What was the last thing that made you feel helpless, vulnerable, or insecure?

4. Do you enjoy surprises?

5. What about answering "truths" appeals to you?

6. Have you ever meditated?

7. Would you rather take an afternoon stroll through the neighborhood or a moonlit one?

8. Would you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?

9. When was the last time you were in a hospital?

10. If you were to give something of yours to someone, what would you give to whom and why?

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:30 PM   #2
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

A sneak peek behind-the-soup!
I'm gonna need more than just a sneak peek

1. If you are new to BDSM, are there any questions you have about the lifestyle? If you're not so new, what's something you've learned that you were clueless or had misconceptions about before?
The deal with pictures.

2. Whether you're new or not, is there anything you'd like to explore more in-depth right now?
I'm sure there is, but I can't think of anything at the moment. I need sleep...

3. What was the last thing that made you feel helpless, vulnerable, or insecure?
Something someone said to me.

I suppose. But it really depends on what it is...

Some of the questions can be interesting

Nope

7. Would you rather take an afternoon stroll through the neighborhood or a moonlit one?
Moonlit. It sounds nicer, and I generally prefer nighttime over daytime.

Definitely more introverted.

Yesterday. I work in one

10. If you were to give something of yours to someone, what would you give to whom and why?
Time. I volunteer a lot, to give back to the community. Pretty self explanatory, yeah?

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #3
Korocodil

Default Soups up

I should focus on learning how to talk to people first
My friend going to Australia today
No, not good ones or bad ones
I don't ever talk about myself to anyone else
Tried to, my mind can't stay still though
Moonlit, though both are good
Introvert
Year and a half ago visiting my dad
Some of my books to my nephew so he can read them I guess
Korocodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 03:04 AM   #4
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I'd say I'm between new and not so new. I don't have many questions, so I'll answer the second question!
I had misconceptions about D/s and M/s play. I thought all play was with a Dominant firmly in charge all of the time, and I didn't yet see that it's only like that for M/s. D/s is usually for play only, in the bedroom, or for designated play time.

Yes, I'd like to try some knots, some rope play. I want to find out about rope hugs, and different kinds of ties.

I think it's when my girlfriend is hurting or sad, and I can't be there to hug and kiss the sadness away physically.

Yes! Sure! I don't get surprised a lot though. Usually know in advance.

I like stalking other people's answers, and I guess other people like to stalk mine, so I add to that. It's a good way to get to know someone before striking up a conversation.

Nah, that's not my style.

By myself? I'd go for a stroll through the neighborhood. I like strolling if there's a purpose, so I'd stroll my way to a store or something eventually.

I consider myself pretty much in between. I used to be way more introverted, but I've gotten out of my shell a bit. Still, I don't like parties or stuff so much. I like being at home, doing my stuff at my own pace! So I guess I still am introverted?

I went a few months ago with my brother for a quick spell. Staying overnight for myself? Probably about 25 years ago.

One of my shirts, to Lizzy. Because my smell, on the ones I already sent to her, has disappeared.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:32 PM   #5
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not "new", but I think I'll never ever stop having questions and more to learn. Which is the way it should be. My question list is super duper wally per long... so I'll say that I've learned a lot about how I am as a submissive. I've learned that nobody fits in a neat little box (I come with a pretty bow attached though!). I've learned that you don't need to try to fit yourself into a box. I've learned about respect and trust and communication. I've learned about floating and dropping. I've learned some of my limits (physical and emotional). I've learned what my body is capable of. I've learned what good Dominant looks like. I've also learned what it doesn't look like... I know you said misconceptions or clueless.. but before I first began my journey... I was seriously freaking clueless about all of these things and SO much more.

I would like to explore ropey things! For sure!

Geeze. The doctor's appointment today?

Only if I do NOT know about their existence beforehand.

I wanna read people's answers! And it's just fun to think about and write it all out....

Of course!

Is there someone with me? Because I'm scared of the dark but I love moonlit strolls with a group of people! Otherwise, daytime!!!!

I don't think I've ever, ever been described as introverted.

Eh... not that long ago?

I would give DrW my toenail clippings.
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:56 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. If you are new to BDSM, are there any questions you have about the lifestyle? If you're not so new, what's something you've learned that you were clueless or had misconceptions about before? Take your time and enjoy yourself

2. Whether you're new or not, is there anything you'd like to explore more in-depth right now? Always new things to explore

3. What was the last thing that made you feel helpless, vulnerable, or insecure? I don't know

4. Do you enjoy surprises? Yes

5. What about answering "truths" appeals to you? Just fun to see what new things people think of to ask.

6. Have you ever meditated? No

7. Would you rather take an afternoon stroll through the neighborhood or a moonlit one? Moonlit

8. Would you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted? Probably intro

9. When was the last time you were in a hospital? Last month seeing family friends with their newborn

10. If you were to give something of yours to someone, what would you give to whom and why? Not sure what nor why.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 03:20 PM   #7
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Why is a Karada so damn hard to make?
Feminization for sure
When someone called me a loser :-<
Mostly yeah
I'm bored so it's a good time killer.
Yes, or at least tried to
Moonlit for sure, would be a little scary though
Introverted I guess
Yesterday, I volunteer there.
Bleona, I would give her Kiwi Strawberry Propel so she can actually try it and realize it's actually pretty good.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 03:47 PM   #8
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

1. If you are new to BDSM, are there any questions you have about the lifestyle? If you're not so new, what's something you've learned that you were clueless or had misconceptions about before? Misconception- I didn't know people had real relationships. I thought it was purely for play

2. Whether you're new or not, is there anything you'd like to explore more in-depth right now? Not really

3. What was the last thing that made you feel helpless, vulnerable, or insecure? Lots of things

4. Do you enjoy surprises? No

5. What about answering "truths" appeals to you? It's fun thinking about my answers/myself

6. Have you ever meditated? Yes

7. Would you rather take an afternoon stroll through the neighborhood or a moonlit one? Moonlit

8. Would you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted? I don't know

9. When was the last time you were in a hospital? Hospital? This year to have a tube stuck in my mouth and force food in.

10. If you were to give something of yours to someone, what would you give to whom and why? Old clothes to donate

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk