Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2016, 09:53 AM   #1
Mikayla19

Heart Collar girl needs saving

Hey all I'm Mikayla,

How are you all?
Ive just created an account after being a lurker for ages.
I guess I was afraid that all the girls on here are more experienced then me,, but found myself playing alone and not being able to share.. So i thought what the hell!

Anyways, like i said I've only played alone and have developed many fetishes that id like to push on further and shine light on my kinky side! I feel like clark kent sometimes from superman haha

So I wanna do some dares within my limits, im from California and live near the beach I love performing outdoor dares involving anal, diapers, food insertions, huge insertions, nipple clamps something like that, so be creative!! Also i know these are pretty weird to perform outside but im talking like my backyard here hahaha or the mall or something in like the toilet not in the middle of the street.

What I look like: Long brown hair, brown eyes, slim body, 5ft6, 32c, shoe size 4, 149lbs,

Ohh by the way:
I bought a collar online haha from etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/2650096...ith?ref=market

But I thought is was a lockable one but unfortunately its not, are there any creatives out there who know how to still lock it? I planned to start wearing it for real 24/7 but I still need the motivation Does anyone know if its dangerous to start wearing it all the time?

I guess that was it
Yeyyye my first post
Likes: Stimulation for hours, vaginal insertion, anal insertion, food play, fingering, outdoor, beach play, ice, rope, pee, multiple insertions, long time insertions, wierd insertions, huge insertions, exhibitionism, humiliation, piercing ears and belly, cum, getting covered with slime, getting dirty, staying dirty, bikini, lingerie, see trough clothing, thongs, shorts, cute tops, long hair, shaved body, daiper, baby, public changing, daiper change request

Dislikes: heavy pain, blood,
Mikayla19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:57 AM   #2
pig9

Buy a butt plug and starting wearing it for an hour everyday

As for the collar, you could try using a small lock and threading it through the hole next to the buckle and through the buckle as well. IDK just my first thought...

likes: anal, humiliation, pain, bondage, degradation, following rules
limits: scat, other people, incest, bestiality, vomit, blood
toys: plugs, dildos, cuffs and collar, rope, nipple clamps, ring gag, duct tape
pig9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:01 AM   #3
Mikayla19

Female

Ok im PLUGGED!!

Ohh smart, i see so around the pin though the buckle haha and is it safe?
Likes: Stimulation for hours, vaginal insertion, anal insertion, food play, fingering, outdoor, beach play, ice, rope, pee, multiple insertions, long time insertions, wierd insertions, huge insertions, exhibitionism, humiliation, piercing ears and belly, cum, getting covered with slime, getting dirty, staying dirty, bikini, lingerie, see trough clothing, thongs, shorts, cute tops, long hair, shaved body, daiper, baby, public changing, daiper change request

Old 01-31-2016, 10:08 AM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Go for a swim,
Wear no underwear, a tight white t-shirt and light tight shorts.
Have some money in a money bag wrapped so it doesn't get wet inserted in your pussy.
Nothing else with you, walk back home calling in at a busy store and buy some yogurt drinks.
When your outside the store drink the yogurt and be messy.
You may not wash until you've edged 5 times outside.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:26 AM   #5
Mikayla19

I love it!!!

Il do it tomorrow when hopefully it will be sunny

Il wirte a report here

Old 01-31-2016, 10:29 AM   #6
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here are a couple for you to try:

1) wear something sexy to a mall...maybe a crop top and a skirt. When you get there, go to a department store and take some items into the fitting room. One of them should be a men's jacket with inside pockets. Masturbate through your panties, take them off, and leave them inside the jacket pocket - even better if the pocket zips closed. Go home with no panties. Want to make it more interesting? Plug your ass while you do this or have a food item in your pussy, like a banana or cucumber.

2) again, at a mall or similar place, take with you a travel mug or something that can't be seen through. Go to the bathroom, piss in the cup and put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples under your top, plug your ass and put a banana or similar in your pussy. Then go sit in a public area and drink the piss from the mug.

3) go to the beach and "accidentally" lose your top for a few seconds...with your nipples clamped.

Have fun!
Old 01-31-2016, 10:54 AM   #7
Mikayla19

That is a awesome dare!! i will defenitely perform that one next week
What if a guy finds my used cumstained panties in his pocket whew i love it

Il probably do both at the same time if thats ok

Old 01-31-2016, 10:58 AM   #8
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikayla19 View Post
That is a awesome dare!! i will defenitely perform that one next week
What if a guy finds my used cumstained panties in his pocket whew i love it

Il probably do both at the same time if thats ok
That's the idea...someone finding them . Sure, do them both at the same time.

Have fun!
Old 01-31-2016, 01:11 PM   #9
corsa198
getDare Addict

Next time you go shopping, put on a sexy thong and a light coloured pair of jeans. Pull the thong up so that it is visible above your jeans.

While out, make sure you drink plenty of fluids, making you very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, leak pee into your thong for 2 or 3 seconds then stop. Go and find a toilet, pull down your jeans and empty your bladder straight through your thong.

When you have finished peeing, do not wipe, just pull your jeans up and carry on with your day.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:16 PM   #10
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

As for the collar i'm pretty sure that it's safe and i know from some that they are wearing their collar 24/7 but well i haven't tried it myself (yet)

And i'm sure you'll lock good with your collar

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 07:55 AM   #11
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

so take a day at the beach
and as it is hot there you have to stay hydrated
drink at least one bottle of fluid every half and hour

be creative by the ways you pee there
you are not allowed to use any toilet or the sea
people should be aroung you

use at least two of the three ways i tell you

-> standig up through your bikini bottoms legs apart
-> laying on the floor bikinie bottoms pulled aside
-> standing up through your bikini legs could be closed while talking with someone or standing in line for something

report back how your day was
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:41 AM   #12
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Spend a day at the beached with your biggest butt plug. Do you have a thong bikini? If so wear it. Butt plug must be worn for 12 hours straight. You may remove if you have to poop. But it goes right back in.
To add some fun if you will. Wear it in a bra connection wedgie so it looks like a slingshot bikini!

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 07:21 PM   #13
IAmBob

Nice, simple dare.

Go to the beach, and, wearing just bikini, lie down. Start by masturbating yourself until you cum three times, into the bikini. Then, have one nipple "accidentally" sticking out over the top of the bikini, and pretend to take a nap (or actually sleep). Stay like that for as long as you dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk