Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
New

Send a message via Yahoo to New
Default No pain no Gain

So I don't know why I feel alone on this but has anyone considered hardcore physical training as a tool not only in punishment but in pain also? I mean theres nothing wrong with being spanked or whipped; but there are many times I feel that having your sub do 30 crunches immediately followed by a 30 second (or more) plank can have a more devastating message of punishment and rush of pain. And not to mention more added benefits of having a fit(tter) slave (if this kind of practice is persistent of course).
There are all kinds of variations on many painful exercise that can make a great 'erotic' experience if thats the worry. Starting with basic lack of clothing while doing the exercise and moving to the more creative twists such as adding ropes if one is more into bondage, or having one do a more risqué workout(i.e hip thrusts, squats).
Hope I didn't repeat an Idea that was already there or go off too long, but to be honest I haven't seen this concept echoed in all the time Ive spent here although I come and go.
New is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:32 AM   #2
Glavial

Very good idea!! havent seen it on here before and it would be a good way to punish a slave and a further form of atonement! also if u wanted to be really mean u could make the exercise more painful by

for female slaves;
making them do squats onto a dildo coated in icyhot or toothpaste for a lesser effect

for male slaves; having them do hip thrusts, pushing their cock into something coated with icyhot or tooothpaste.

once again great idea! have to say i'll be trying this one on a slave as soon as i ahve the chance.
Glavial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
New

ouch, As long as were on the really really mean track why not have:

female slave: topless jumping jacks with alligator clamps (or any kind of clip really) on nipples.

male slave: squat jumps right in front of a table or chair. So when their cock flies up with them its stopped by the chair,table, or whatever used. probably best done with an erection...

sadly, I have many of these ideas floating around my head whenever i go to the gym or just sitting around. Let me know if you're looking for a full-scale workout whether your trying to tone a certain body part or just trying to enter a hellish nightmare of acidosis (the type of acidic pain associated with intense exercise)
Old 04-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
badkingbob

Ok a nice idea here, is to have a girl doing push ups, with her nipples connected to the floor. So at the height of each push-up , her nipples are straining from being pulled, then when she lowers her body, the pain is eased.
A simple way to do this is to get a cane, clamps (aligator, crocodile, anything with a reasonable grip that won't pull off to easy) and cord. Tie one end of each bit of cord to the cane, and the other end to one of the clamps. Have the slave assume the "up" push-up position, put the cane underneath hands, so she is holding it on the floor underneath her. Then clamp her nipples, and twist the cane until her tits are stretched down as far as she can take it.
Now, if she is fit, have her complete timed sets of push-ups - fail to meet the target (start at 5 push ups in 30 seconds or something) and she gets a severe thrashing and has to start again.
badkingbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkingbob View Post
fail to meet the target (start at 5 push ups in 30 seconds or something) and she gets a severe thrashing and has to start again.
Then again, if he/she is tired from the first 5 push-ups, making them do it again within that time span wouldn't work .__.
If you can't manage 5 push-ups when you're fresh and ready to go, then I don't think it would work if you're tired...
Maybe that's just me
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
Calypso19

a good one for males is jumping jacks naked until they cum. though having once done that its more of a reward than a punishment, cos i like exercising and its a good orgasm.

a good one for females is going into iron horse position and holding it. (kung fu stance) let me try and explain it, feet one and a half shoulder widths apart back straight and you thighs at a right angle to your calves. and arms held out to side or in front. oh better way to put it. Sitting without a chair. this works many many muscle groups especially in the pelvic region. Freaking hurts too.
Calypso19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
New

Ok, so Ive been getting numerous messages about a routine that would meet the expectations of what I posted.
these are three supersets to be done in one session:

4 sets of:
pushup,reps:12-20
bodyweight back rows,reps:12-20
plank to pushup, reps:12-20
squat jumps, reps:20-30

4 sets, 20-30 reps of:
crunches
situps
bicycles
russian twists

4 sets, 15-30 reps of:
lunges
squats
calf raises

This is a general program made for both girls and guys and is probably gonna make someone cry this week. there should be about a 2-5 minute wait between each superset. Every exercise can be done at home and is searchable on youtube for clear instruction. each superset I think has a clear aim, first superset being upper body, 2nd being stomach and core, and third superset concentrating on the legs/thighs. Girls dont shy away from push ups as they can make your breasts seem larger and firmer unless you workout like a bodybuilder.

If you have any more questions, I will answer them. I didnt reply to most of your messages but i thought this post would do so.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
SkaterFootSlave

I've been worked out in an apartment complex fitness facility made to strip to my boxers...nobody ever came there, as usual, but the worst factor was being made to run the treadmill barefoot, no rest
Likes: Clothing control, obedience training, forced workouts / routines, footslavery, bondage, chat/messaging, predicaments, mild to medium cbt & nip torture, humiliation / semi public, in home restrictions, gear control / wearing requiring (lacrosse, wrestling, skateboarding)

HARD LIMITS: SCAT/PISS,Blood, public nudity, any illegal activity, exposure, social suicide, friend involvement, family, ,cross dressing, interference with school or work, online face / cam video chat
SkaterFootSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk