Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-26-2015, 06:55 PM   #1
MaxPow3r

Default My New Life

Note:

1) This is my first story, and this is setting the scene, so I doubt it will be interesting, but maybe just enough to make you want to come back for more.

2) Please add any comments on how I can improve, or change my style, I appreciate it, because I'm still learning.

I awoke in a dark room, light emitted solely from a cheap bulb dangling from the pale white ceiling, seeping dim light onto plush pink walls. I subconsciously noticed leather whips, handcuffs and gags strung up, shelves are mounted securely, displaying an assort of dildos, each differing in length, width and colour. Arranged neatly, and with intent stood every single kinky sex toy you could imagine. I marveled to myself, was this a dream?

The daze stopped, and reality kicked in, all of those subconscious thoughts slowly began processing in my confused brain.

"Where the fuck am I?"

I tried to move my arms, nothing. They are tightly restrained, strapped with thick leather, and fastened with cold metal buckles, which dig into my bruised skin. The same goes for my legs, back and neck, all solidly secured. I couldn't move an inch. Sweat dropped from my brow, I tried to look down, but couldn't, due to my head being fixed into am upright position. Some sought of frayed rope was attached around my neck, leaving my skin red raw. But, it did the job, pulling my head into a designated location, staring at a wooden oak door, locked from the other side. It had metal hinges, and was windowless, as was the entire room. They are trying to intimidate me, I thought to myself. But, fuck, I'm scared. It's working. I need to get out, now. In a panic frenzy I try to escape, claustrophobic thoughts invade my torn mind, I'm in complete and utter hysteria, I don't even know my name, or any previous experiences. Questions flood my consciousness; How did I get here? Who put me here? How long have I been here?!

I wriggle and squirm, but still nothing. The leather starts to tear up my skin, leaving a array of fresh friction burns to add to my dismay. I'm like a fly in a spiders web, trapped, waiting for it to be all over, waiting for the female spider to come and crush me, to put me out of my misery, waiting for the pain to stop, almost as if she is doing me the favor.

Before I could panic anymore the bolt on the door slid quickly to the right, the door swung open, and a women dressed in black appeared at the door, smiling maliciously at me. As if to say, "You are mine now".
MaxPow3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #2
Bdeups1

yay first one to comment.
i like it so far keep it up
Bdeups1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 09:35 PM   #3
Kylevan

great start... please continue...
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:44 PM   #4
MaxPow3r

She wore shiny black latex top, tied together with black string, running up from her stomach, to the top of her breasts. This covered up most of her torso, only leaving the top of her tanned cleavage and golden brown neck on display. My eyes ran down her body, past her panties, which were also fastened with string, to her knee high black leather boots, the light reflected off them, making the leather shiny. I was hipnotised by her beauty. My crotch area suddenly started hurting, sharp pains rushed through my penis, as if it was trying to break out of something containing it. Again, my mind was delayed in finding an answer, but it finally dawned on me. Am I in chastity? Seriously? I fucking am, aren't I? Brilliant. I could tell this women, this Elegant women could see my discomforts, she was aware of my pain. It made her laugh. The sound pierced through the air, humiliating me. I'm being mocked, tortured and restrained from the one thing that makes me a male.

Slowly, she started to pace over to me, her high heels clicked onto the floor in a perfect tune. She was perfect. As she neared, I realised my how bad my position was. I was her's. She controlled me. She owned me. Whatever she wanted to inflict on me, it was possible. She looked down upon me, in pity. After all, she is above me socially, metaphorically and in reality, and there is nothing I can do it about it.

Finally, she whispered, confidently.

"Hello, boy"

I tremble, I'm nervous and scared. What does she have planned? Before I can think anymore, she has continued her speech.

"I took the liberaty of erasing all your unimportant memories, well ones that are unimportant to me. You're welcome, boy."

She continued to look down upon me, and raised an eyebrow, indicating I need to express my gratitude.

"Thank you" I stumbled.

Suddenly, I hear a click of a button, and the same laugh. Immediately, my world is on fire. Pain surges through my entire body, from my feet to my brain, elecricity roars around me. The pain, oh, the pain. It was unbearable.

Click

The pain stops, my world stops spinning, and I regain my bearings.

"I think you are forgetting an important word" She spat. "Thank you, what?"

We both knew what she meant, the question is was I going to come to terms with reality now, or later?

I stumbled "Yes... Sorry. Thank you, Misstress."

She laughed at me, again.
MaxPow3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk