Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Default my gf is my mistress

Hi all so I decided I'm gana keep a little juarnal for all of you to read about my gf who is now my mistress.

It all started when my gf and I got off of work one night and we were driving home. It was about an hour till we were going to be pulling up the deiveway, so we just started blurting things out that we found hot, or what we wanted sexually.

Low behold she said she wanted to try being a mistress and I told her I found it fun being a sub. After the convo ended, we were about 15 min from home and she started giving me a handjob. As soon as I popped a bone she sack tapped me and told me to control myself. From then on she started becoming more and more of a mistress.
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:31 PM   #2
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

(Side note I'm in chastity now, but I will get to that soon )
Old 09-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #3
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like yo're having fun.

Would love to hear more
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:55 PM   #4
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

We are having a blast!
Lol don't worry, this was just a quick intro a lot more is to come!
Old 09-07-2015, 05:25 PM   #5
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

but not a lot more to cum I guess haha

I do like your writing style
Old 09-08-2015, 08:13 AM   #6
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default gf is mmistress

good luck hunting. I hope she enjoys this. remember its your job to please your mistress not her to please you
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #7
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

I'm heading home from class now and will type more.
And trust me i I know that's why I'm in chastity and she had me between her legs for an hour while she watched once upon a time last night.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:34 AM   #8
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds awesome
Old 10-05-2015, 05:01 AM   #9
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really sorry to keep everybody waiting for so long life got in the way for a little and I had to catch up on work and school, but I am all caught up on what needed to be so be done! So now I shall continue with my events

My mistress is very loving and sweet. On the outside she looks innocent and sweet, but on the inside she is very horny and seductive we had to attend one her families bbq and I just got out of the shower. The door closed when I got into her room and she clicked the door locked. She threw at me a purple string bag which held my cock cage and told me to put it on. I listened to my mistresses commands and out it on, I started to pull on my pants when she asked "what do you think you are doing?" And throws at me a frilly pink pair of panties and told me to put that on too! The whole day I barely moved afraid her family would notice and she constantly teased my caged cock and balls.
Low behold nobody found out, but my god it was hot and ya fun haha.

Advertisements
Kink Talk