Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-23-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
tori216
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punish this slut severely for touching herself without permission from anyone

Hello! Please punish this whore and put her back into her place. This whore often forgets her place, she's constantly touching herself when she shouldn't be. This slut hasn't ever been given permission to. And she hasn't been given permission to orgasm either and she does it daily now. Sometimes more than once daily. And any opportunity she gets she is touching herself, which is usually 4-5 times or more daily. She has too much free time. Please punish this cunt and put her back in her place and teach her a lesson not to touch herself anymore without permission.

Topping Kamita & Lemur
Regularly Torturing Pain Slut Joe
Likes - Dislikes - Soft Limits - Limits - Toys
Kik: toriadams216
Discord: amour_sicarius
tori216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 08:51 AM   #2
Arrayn

Whenever you get the urge to touch yourself, smack your clit five times hard instead.

kik: quillcrew

Likes: Domination, Humiliation, Bondage, Pain, Pics, Video, clothing/bladder/orgasm control
Arrayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:33 AM   #3
cutcords

Go to http://linepunishment.com and do this punishment: ODQyOTIxMjc=

When you're done, send me the report in a PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:39 AM   #4
wsu2314

Whenever you feel the urge to touch your self, rub icy hot on your pussy, pegs on your nipples, and kneel in the corner while holding a quarter against the wall with your nose with hands on head until the icy hot wears off. Count the number of times you drop the quarter and spank your pussy 50xdrop. You cannot take the pegs off until you are done with the spanking

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:39 AM   #5
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

you can only masturbate with a hard bristled brush/sandpaper/steel wool or rough side of a scouring sponge from now on. do it at least 3 times in a row to begin with (only edges), until you realize that it wont be fun.

for every time you cum again without permission you have to edge 5 times with the chosen item, each time has to include at least 3 minutes of scrubbing.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub

Last edited by smite2001; 09-23-2015 at 10:41 AM.
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:34 AM   #6
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Two weeks without using a toilet seat for you
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk