Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
sexyandiloveit

Default 19/F Looking for a Fun Night

I am going to take a shower soon so I would like some dares to do while in the shower. Also I will accept dares to do after the shower or sometime tonight. I only have household items so be creative. Also please read my limits before giving dares. Feel free to PM me dares also!
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics

Last edited by sexyandiloveit; 09-18-2015 at 07:30 PM.
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 07:34 PM   #2
wsu2314

You must take a cold shower, no hot water at all. You must stay in for at least 20 minutes. During the 20 minutes you must edge 3 times. After your shower, you are not to cover up the rest of the night.

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 07:43 PM   #3
sexyandiloveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu2314 View Post
You must take a cold shower, no hot water at all. You must stay in for at least 20 minutes. During the 20 minutes you must edge 3 times. After your shower, you are not to cover up the rest of the night.
I will do this. I can't promise not to cover up for the rest of the night since I am home with my family but I will stay naked whenever I am alone in my room.

I am going to take a shower in like 15 minutes so after 15 minutes I will not take anymore shower dares. After I will only take dares that can be done in my room.
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
Old 09-18-2015, 07:56 PM   #4
CJ_Chicago

Bring your toothpaste with you into your bedroom and rub a generous amount on your pussy, then edge once and play with your tits and only your tits for about 10 minutes, whenever you get really horny smack your pussy
CJ_Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #5
wsu2314

You must squat down with you hands on your head with your hairbrush in your pussy. You must stay in this position for 15 minutes. Then edge once before you can get up.

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:50 PM   #6
sexyandiloveit

I have done all the task stated above I have just not had the chance to report about them. So I will be writing the reports now for these tasks.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #7
sexyandiloveit

Quote:
I took a cold shower and it was pretty miserable. I actually ended up taking a 30 minute shower because I needed to wash my hair and shave on this night plus I had to do three edges as per your request. So I got into the freezing cold shower and washed my body first. Then I sat on the floor of the shower and rubbed my clit until I edged. After I got up and washed my hair. Then I stood under the cold stream of water, spread my legs and rubbed my clit until I edged again. Then I shaved my legs. After I sat on the floor and rubbed my clit and put two fingers in my pussy and edged. After I showered I went to my room. I did have to cover myself up for some parts of the night due to that I was home with my family but whenever I was alone I stayed naked.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:57 PM   #8
sexyandiloveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Chicago View Post
Bring your toothpaste with you into your bedroom and rub a generous amount on your pussy, then edge once and play with your tits and only your tits for about 10 minutes, whenever you get really horny smack your pussy
I actually didnt do this the same night I put this thread out but I did it the night after. So after I showered I went to my room with my toothpaste. I rubbed a lot on my pussy which burned but it also felt somewhat good and it made me really really wet. After I applied the toothpaste I played with my clit until I edged. Then I played with my tits for 10 minutes. I mostly focused on my nipples during those 10 minutes. After about 3 minutes of playing with my tits I had to smack my pussy. After that I ended up smacking my pussy every two minutes until the 10 minutes of playing with my tits were up.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:01 PM   #9
sexyandiloveit

Quote:
You must squat down with you hands on your head with your hairbrush in your pussy. You must stay in this position for 15 minutes. Then edge once before you can get up.
I also did this one the night after I made this thread. Anyway so I got my hairbrush and put it in my pussy. It felt so good to have something in my very horny pussy. Then I squatted down and started the timer and put my hands on my head. It was a very long 15 minutes because after about 5 minutes my legs really started to hurt from being in that position. I stayed until the 15 minutes were up though. Once the timer went off I hurried and rubbed my clit until I edged. Once I edged I fell backwards onto the ground and just laid there until my legs felt better. Then i got up and took the hairbrush out of my pussy.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:12 PM   #10
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Spank your pussy 100 times, fast soft slaps.
Put toothpaste on your asshole. Only a little bit since it is in your dislikes.

http://a.bestmetronome.com/
Rub your clit for 1 minute very slow in circles. (speed 30)
Then take a dildo or dildoshaped object and fuck your pussy with ONLY the tip of the dildo, very fast (speed 240 or more)
Keep on alternating between the slow clit rubbing and fast dildo tip fucking for 16 minutes.
No cumming during this dare. The next time you want to orgasm, you need permission from someone on this thread or from someone in pm or do a dare that requires you orgasm.

I hope you like it
Have fun
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk