Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my dares

This is a true account of what happened during one of my very embarrassing days,due to the fact that I am an exhibitionist and my mrs gets off on seeing how far she can push me and the fact that I enjoy going naked as much as possible. It was a lovely sunny saturday morning and we had a barbeque planned to which we had invited loads of friends.I was wearing what I usually wear ,as little as possible ,in this case a pair of shorts ,as some of the people invited had not seen me naked before and I did not want to upset anyone. Everyone had arrived by 12oclock and we were all sat in the garden having drinks and chatting, when my mrs announced she had something to say .She then said , "as we know my old man is a naturist and wanders about in the altogether most of the time ! I was wondering if any one here had any objections to him getting naked."It went quiet,she then proceeded."I enjoy having him naked as much as he enjoys being naked and I must be honest he is quiet well endowed and when hard even better". Well then all our friends that had seen me before had to get their say in and I was encouraged to get naked .Then they said they wanted to see if my mrs boast was true and was told they wanted to see me hard .When I had achieved this it was decide by the majority mostly woman ,that I should be made to keep it hard for the rest of the day so they could watch me and admire my crown jewels .What a day that turned out to be and it certainly keeps our sex life exciting even if it is a little embarrassing for me.If you would like to hear more of my experiences please let me know,hope you enjoy reading this.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

wow what a day you had

i wonder if you could give me and anyone else who is an exhibitionist, any tips

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
Experimental_Daree

Nice story but I think it would have been better if it awas a bit longer and had more detail. Did they decide that you are well-endowned? I'm guessing the women judged this? Also, did you stay hard for the rest of the day? How did you do it?
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default to answer

yes most of them appreciated my crown jewels as I am fairly well endowed and they made sure I kept hard by making me masterbate and no they did not allow me to cum.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
blaise1

please continue its good but yeah post it a bit more longer
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk