Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Default Try Something New Dice Dare (Mild) For M&F

**THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS**

This is a dice dare to set to push your limits and let you try something new. And if you don't do the task then punishments will have to be given out. Of course you could actually be a master of what you roll but you will have to do them or be punished. If I get enough 'Thanks', PMs and requests then I'll make a hard and an extreme versions.

Now, get 2 dices and roll, roll those bones.

2. Tense and Denial
3. Wedgie
4. Anal
5. Crossdressing
6. CBT
7. Blackmail
8. Semi-public
9. Slut
10. Messy
11. Diaper
12. Bladder Control

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Chappers for this post:
Old 08-03-2016, 06:12 PM   #2
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

2. Tense and Denial
2. Edge 3 times a day for the next week - no cumming
3. Edge 5 times a day for the next week - no cumming
4. Edge 7 times a day for the next week - no cumming
5. Edge 10 times a day for the next week - And Ruin each time.
6. Edge 6 times a day for the next two weeks. Only cum every third day.
7. Edge 10 times a day for the next two weeks. Only cum on the final day.
8. Edge 5 times a day for the next four weeks. Only cum on a full moon.
9. Edge 10 times a day for the next four weeks. Only cum on a full moon.
10. Edge 20 times a day for the next four weeks. Only cum on the last day.
11. Edge 20 times a day for the next four weeks and ruin on the last day.
12. Edge your age times a day for message for the next four weeks. If your age is an odd number you must ruin on the last day. If it is even you must cum every odd day.

3. Wedgie - which I know NOTHING about.

2. Give yourself a Jock Lock wedgie wearing any underwear and left it for 5 minutes.
3. Give yourself a normal wedgie wearing any underwear for 10 minutes.
4. Give yourself a frontial wedgie wearing any underwear for 15 minutes.
5. Give yourself a hanging wedgie wearing any underwear for 15 minutes.
6. Give yourself a Jock Lock wedge wearing the opposite sex's underwear and left it 10 minutes.
7. Give yourself a normal wedge wearing the opposite sex's underwear and left it 15 minutes.
8.Give yourself a frontial wedge wearing the opposite sex's underwear and left it 15 minutes.
9. Give yourself a hanging wedge wearing the opposite sex's underwear and left it 15 minutes.
10. Give yourself a hanging wedge wearing the dirty (steal someone) opposite sex's underwear and left it 20 minutes.
11. Give yourself a hanging wedge wearing the dirty (steal someone) opposite sex's underwear and left it 10 minutes with your own dirty underwear in your mouth.
12. Give yourself a hanging wedge wearing the dirty (steal someone) opposite sex's underwear until discovered.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
The following 3 users say Thank You to Chappers for this post:
Old 08-28-2016, 12:09 PM   #3
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

4. Anal

2. Find a pen, lube it up and slowly stick into your arsehole and remove. Then repeat 10 times.
3. Find a pen, lube it up and quickly stick it into your arsehole in and out, in and out as quickly as you can for two minutes counting each time aloud. If you cannot make do this 100 times. PM the last person to post for punishment.
4. Find a pen, DON'T LUBE IT UP and slowly f*ck yourself with it for two minutes. Then suck on the pen and put one of your index finger up your arsehole. Do this for two minutes then slowly f*ck yourself with the pen again.
5. Get a banana, lube it up and slowly stick it up your arsehole. F*ck yourself with it for 10 minutes. If you damage the banana in any way. Do number 12 instead.
6. Get a banana, lube it up and slowly stick it up your arsehole. F*ck yourself with it for 5 minutes. Then get a 2nd one and try to also fit it into your arsehole. If you fail or damage the the banana in any way. Do number 12 instead.
7. Roll both dice again. And what ever number you get. Thats how many pens you are going to put up arsehole. To remove them, walk around in all fours until they have all fallen out.
8. Get a dildo (or fill a condom up with water and freeze it), then roll the dices again while sucking on the dildo or ice dildo to lube it up. Whatever number you get will be how many minutes you will be f*cking yourself with the dildo or makeshift dildo.
9. Get an ice dildo (see above), suck on it and put it up your arsehole. Now walk around with it up there until it melts.
10. Get dildo or ice dildo and f*ck yourself with it for the rest of the week and cannot cum again this week until you have it in your arse.
11. Get two dildo or ice dildo and try to f*ck yourself with both each day and widen that hole.
12. PUNISHMENT - With marker pen write ANAL SLUT across your butt and do up 5 anal dares on this sites. This being the first one Anal Gape Training - thank you to trustchuckle for that dice dare.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar

Last edited by Chappers; 08-28-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #4
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

5. Crossdressing

2. Go into a shop (or online) and buy the other gender's underwear then go into a public toilet. Change underwear and go home wearing the underwear.
3. Go into a shop (or online) and buy a dress/shirt from the other gender's range and put it on when you get home then do some ironing with it on the rest of the day.
4. Males: Buy eyeliner and mascara and then head out somewhere public like a coffee shop. Females: With your make up, try to create your most realise stubble and head out somewhere public like a coffee shop.
5. Males: Buy the most sexy underwear you can find (and most be in a shop and for bonus, ask to be measured) and wear it underneath your clothes for the rest of the week.) Women: Buy mens underwear and pad it out each day so it looks like you have a cock. Wear it for the rest of the week.
6. Males: Buy a female swimsuit or yogo pants and do some exercise in them. Females: Buy a male sports top and shorts and do some exercise in them.
7. Males: Put on some lipstick and eyeliner. Females: No shaving for the two weeks.
8. Males: Go onto a department store and ask a female member of staff to pick out a dress for yourself and try on at least three. Females: Go into a department store and ask a male member of staff to pick out a suit, tie and trousers and you must try at least three MALE suits.
9. Males: Go into a shoe shop and try on at three pairs of high heels. Females: Go into a shoe shop and ask to try on MEN shoes, even if they don't have your size. You must try on it least three and have a walk around the store in each.
10. Males. Shave everywhere for a month wearing only women's underwear - Bra included. Females: Don't shave for a month and only wear men's underwear. No Bras but you may wrap your boobs to try to flatten them out.
11. Males. For the next month try to buy (or borrow) lipstick, eyeliner, wig, sexy bra and thong and high heels and walk around at home with them on.
Females: For the next month, don't shave and don't wear make up and wear only men's clothes when at home.
12. Males: Do this dice dare Crossdress Dice Dare Females: PM me for a special dare.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
Old 08-28-2016, 12:58 PM   #5
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

6. CBT No Pain, No Gain

2. Twist both your nipples.
3. Roll both dices again and x10. This is the number you will be spanking your arse using your right hand.
4. Light a candle and pour the hot wax over your chest.
5. Is there any hairs on your body? If so, get hot wax and remove as much as you can bear in one sitting.
6. Roll the dices. The number you roll is the time in minute you will be flicking the tip of your penis or clit.
7. Roll the dices. Thats how many clothes peg you will be putting on your body. Make sure at least one goes on a nipple and a private part.
8. Do you like hot sauce? Great. Pour some over your chest.
9. Get some Deep Heat or similar product and cover your private parts with it.
10. Roll the dices and x10. Thats how many times you will be spanking your private parts for. Make sure each time is harder.
11. Roll the dices and x10. Thats how many times you will be punching your balls or boobs for. Make sure each time is harder.
12. CBT is your new lifestyle. Request CBT dares from at each one GetDare members a day or do a CBT dare a day. Start with this one Extreme Spanking Dice Dare - thank you to GrrlSpanky.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
Old 08-28-2016, 06:44 PM   #6
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I got diaper, so I hope those aren't too bad when they appear.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 11:17 AM   #7
raynacd
Distinguished Member

I rolled blackmail I hope its on its way

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:25 PM   #8
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

7. Blackmail

***** IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE SHARING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PLEASE DO RE-ROLL – IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL MORE CONFIRMABLE THEN SENT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO MYSELF ONLY BY PM INSTEAD. I WILL ACT LIKE I’LL BLACKMAIL YOU BUT I WON’T SHARE YOUR INFORMATION ANYWHERE. EACH GETDARE MEMBER SELECTED ON THIS DARE I FEEL ARE TRUSTWORTHY*****

2. Sent Chappers your sexual fantasy and the most embarrassing moment in your life.

3. Sent Chappers your sexual fantasy, the naughty thing you have ever done, cock or bra size (or both) and a secret about yourself.

4. Sent Evermore your most embarrassing moment in your life, the naughty thing you have ever done and a pet name given to you by a lover/parent.

5. Ask Chappers for an email address to send a photo of your butt to them, and ask them what they would like you do write on said butt.

6. Tell Chappers your sexual fantasy, the most embarrassing moment in your life, the naughty thing you have ever done, your cock or bra size (or both) and a secret about yourself.

7. Tell DemonDare your sexual fantasy, the most embarrassing moment in your life, the naughty thing you have ever done, your cock or bra size (or both), a secret about yourself and how you lost your virginally (if still to lose it, how you would want to lose your virginally.

8. Ask Chappers for an email address to send a photo of you topless (face may be covered) and request what should be on your chest.

9. Sent DemonDare, Chappers and Evermore your sexual fantasy, the most embarrassing moment in your life, the naughty thing you have ever done, your cock or bra size (or both), a secret about yourself and how you lost your virginally (if still to lose it, how you would want to lose your virginally. So all four can blackmail you.

10. Ask Chappers for an email address to send a photo of you naked (face may be cover) and request what position you should be posing.

11. Sent Evermore your sexual fantasy, the most embarrassing moment in your life, the naughty thing you have ever done, your cock or bra size (or both), a secret about yourself and how you lost your virginally (if still to lose it, how you would want to lose your virginally. As well as all information on all the cuddie toys you had/have as a child.

12. Do one of the following Blackmail Dice Dares… Superfruit's or Humiliate_you.

Special thanks to DemonDare and Evermore for their help. I owe you all one

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar

Last edited by Chappers; 09-01-2016 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Shhhh it a secret...
Old 08-30-2016, 02:27 PM   #9
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

8. Semi-Public

2. Ladies: Wearing no underwear, wear a short skirt or short dress and go shopping. Men: Wear no underwear go shopping with your fly down.

3. Wearing no underwear, go for a walk and touch yourself every time you see someone your age.

4. Get naked at night. Open the windows and the curtains and with the light on. Masturbate and edge 3 times (cum if allowed).

5. Go to a public toilet, go into a cubicle (don’t lock). Get naked, edge 3 times.

6. Go to a public toilet of the other gender, go into a cubicle (don’t lock). Get naked, edge 3 times.

7. Go into the woods or forest at night. And find somewhere no one is around. Get naked and edge 3 times.

8. Go into the wood or forest at night. And find somewhere no one is around. Get naked – then throw a prize (or mobile cellphone, car keys, watch etc) a fair distance. Go and find the prize while naked. Do this 3 times.

9. Get into your car (if you don’t have a car, do 12) and drive to a local drive-thru with nothing on below the wrist.

10. Call a pizza or any takeaway and answer the door wearing only your underwear.

11. When at home alone at night. Put all the lights on, put the music up high and make sure there is no curtains or blinds blocking the outside view of you and dance naked every hour, on the hour.

12. Do each of these semi-public dares (apart from 9 if you don’t have a car).

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
Old 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM   #10
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

9. Slut

2. Post on Twitter, Facebook and any other social media site that you are free and single and looking for a good time and accept any offers.

3. Go to a bar (or a few) and approach anyone you find attractive. Buy them a drink and offer to be their sex slave for the night. Do this until you are successful or after the third rejection.

4. Create a t-shirt saying at the front you are “free and single” with the back saying “available now”. Agree to date anyone you find attractive.

5. Create a t-shirt saying “FREE HUGS” and hug anyone who wants one.

6. Create a t-shirt saying “FREE HUGS AND KISSES” and hug and French kiss anyone who asks.

7. Ladies: For the rest of the week, wear the sluttest outfit you own go and about and blow a kiss to anyone who looks. Men: Wear skinny jeans and pack the front of your underwear so it looks like a giant cock.

8. Ladies: Wearing no underwear, wear a short skirt or short dress. Have a walk around a park. And keep dropping and picking something up (a coin). Men: Go topless in the park and wear baggy shorts or jeans which could easily fall down. Wear no underwear.

9. Get on public transport and chat to anyone you find attractive and give them your cell phone number.

10. Wear the same underwear for three days in a row and finally on the 3rd day. Go to a public toilet of the opposite sex and remove the underwear and write your phone cell number on the underwear.

11. Do all of the above dares.

12. Ladies. Do this Slut Dares by Sandy one and Men do her guys' one. (If it too extreme do all the dares here and re-roll.)

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar

Last edited by Chappers; 08-30-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 08-30-2016, 03:21 PM   #11
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

10 - Messy

2. Put toothpaste in your underwear in the morning and let it be minty fresh all day.
3. Get naked and cover yourself in peanut butter (if you can’t, try chesse or ice cream) and try to lick off as much as you can.
4. Take a chocolate bar and try to put as much of it as you can up your butt.
5. Wear the same clothes, underwear included for the rest of the week.
6. No showers or baths for the rest of the week. Get plenty of execise.
7. Cum in your underwear in the morning (if you can’t cum, use milk) and wear it for the rest of the day.
8. Men: Cum in your hand and use it as hair gel (if you have no hair, just rub it in). Women: Cum in your underwear then put it in your mouth.
9. Try to piss into a glass. Anything that spills you have to mop it up using your hair.
10. Piss your underwear and wear it for at least an hour.
11. Piss your underwear and put it in your mouth for 2 minutes.
12.Do all of the above.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
Old 09-01-2016, 02:47 PM   #12
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

11. Diaper - I'm completely out of my comfort zone here.

2. Purchase a diaper, and then stick 3 ice cubes up your butt. Now put on the diaper with your normal clothes over the top and go for a walk.

3. Purchase a diaper, and then stick 3 ice cubes up your butt. Now put on the diaper with your normal clothes over the top and go to a supermarket and remove the diaper in the disable toilet with the door unlocked.

4. Purchase a diaper and wear it all day, drink 5 glasses of water and you cannot go to the toilet for the rest of the day but if you feel the need to pee - on you go.

5. Purchase a diaper. Get 3 small ballons and fill one with tomato sauce, one with cola and the other one either piss or cum. Try to put on the diaper with the ballons. If you are success, try to go a hour without popping them. If you are successful. Well done and if not - do roll 12.

6. Purchase a diaper and do not remove until you have crapped in it.

7. Purchase a few diapers as you will be wearing them for the rest of the week. Yes to work as well (You may take it off before bed). And if you need to piss in that time. Use the diaper.

8. Purchase a diaper, and ask a friend/master/partner help you put it on. Don't have anyone to ask or will not ask. Go to roll 12 then.

9. Purchase a diaper and piss in it and go to bed in it.

10. Purchase a diaper and stick a dildo or carrot up your butt. Put on the diaper and wear it for the rest of the day. Remember to piss in it during the day. You may eat the carrot afterward if you used it.

11. Purchase a diaper, put it on. Go on public transport and crap it in. Make sure their is more than and a few people present and blame the smell on someone else or a dog.

12. Put Diapers in your likes for a week and do at least 3 "Person Above Diaper" for that week. If you did roll 8, make that 2 weeks.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
Old 09-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #13
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

12 - Bladder Control - At long last.

If you pee yourself at ANY point in this dice dare, please do 11 - diapers instead as punishment.

2. Drink 2 glasses of water before bed. Try not to use the toilet until you wake up.

3. "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls..." as said by TLC. Create a playlist with "Waterfalls" by TLC in it as well as 100 other different songs to your taste. Drink 5 glasses of water. Now you cannot go to the toilet until TLC's "Waterfall" has finished and you must dance to it as well.

4. I hope you live near a public toilet. Drink 5 glasses of water then walk (or better still run) to the nearest public toilet to do your business.

5. No crapping at home or at work. If you need a number 2, it has to be done in a public toilet for the rest of the week and in the opposite gender's toilet at that.

6. Hope you can swim. Drink 8 glasses of water before entering a public swimming pool. Do at least 12 laps of the pool before exiting to the toilet.

7. Drink a glass of water. On the hour, every hour for the next six hours. And don't go for a piss for the next six hours.

8. Drink 5 glasses of water and you may use the toilet in a couple of hours time as long as you edge 3 times first and be hard (male) or standing up (female) when using the toilet.

9. Drink 3 glasses of water before going to the cinema. Order a large juice and go and see a film. Now you cannot use the toilet until the movie is over and the drink is gone.

10. You can only use the toilet 13 times over the next 7 days. Plan wisely.

11. You can use the toilet as much as you want for the next 7 days. But it has to be outside.

12. You can use the toilet as much as you like as long as you have permission from at least 2 GetDare members first for the next 2 weeks.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk