Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Is this the best story you've ever read?
Yes 10 66.67%
Absolutely 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
DareMeBro

Cool The Best Erotica You'll Ever Read

“Don’t be such a party pooper, James!” whined Sarah, yanking at his arm.

James laughed. “I’m not being a party pooper… I actually need to go to bed early. I have a long day tomorrow!”

“It’s a fucking Friday night,” chirped in Abby, “relax a bit. Come to the movies with us. Have some fun.”

James sighed. “You know I’d normally come over, but I promised my dad for his birthday that I would help him fix up the house. And he’s a psycho so he wants to get started at 8 a.m. If you had to do that, you wouldn’t want to go to the movies either. And to watch
Interstellar? I heard that movies takes like three hours. No way.”

Sarah pouted, and James couldn’t help but smile. She looked so pretty, beautiful really. She was tall (at 5’-8” she was only two inches shorter than him) and she had long dirty brown hair. He was pretty sure she had a thing for him, but it was tough to tell. She was really outgoing in general, so what he thought had been flirting earlier on might have just as easily have been her normal self. “Well, if you don’t want to go to a movie, do you at least want to come over to our house and chill for a bit?”

James paused. This wasn’t just her being friendly right? She definitely wanted to bang him, right? Right??? If that the was the case then he almost had to take her up on her offer.

Abby saw his hesitation and pounced. “Yes!” she exclaimed. “That is perfect. Come back to our house, we can chill for an hour or so, and then you can head back to your place. You can be home before midnight. Perfect.” Abby was Sarah’s younger sister, by a year and a half. She was shorter, but only by an inch or so, and while Sarah was super outgoing with everyone, Abby was downright flirtatious. James was more Sarah’s age (they were in the same grade) but Abby still flirted with him all the time. He couldn’t tell if she was serious or not, but he wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to bang him too.

This sensation of hanging out with two girls - both of them very attractive, too - was not a common sensation for James. Sure, he had plenty of action, no more no less than an average nineteen year old, but he didn’t have multiple girls clamoring for him to come with them as he did now. As told them he would allow himself to go to their house for an hour or so, feigning reluctance, the possibility of a threesome crossed his mind. Audacious, but he couldn’t help but think of it.

As they hopped in James’s car and drove away from the ice cream place they had been getting their after dinner dessert at, the mood was jovial. Abby cranked some One Direction, Sarah sang along to it, and James tried to focus as best he could on driving safely. The windows were rolled down, and the warm Texas air rolled through the car. It was times like these when James was happy he didn’t live in New England, where at this time of the year it was freezing outside. He had gotten used to the winters a little, having gone through one year of college already, but couldn’t imagine living there year round. James sighed contentedly and hummed a lyric or two of the song, slightly ashamed that he knew the rhythm but comfortable enough to not truly care. This night could end up being very fun, he thought to himself, very fun indeed.

They arrived at Sarah’s (and Abby’s) house after a short car ride, and James parked in the driveway, not noticing any other cars in sight. “Are your parents home?” he asked, trying not to sound too eager.

“Nope, they went into Dallas for the weekend,” explained Abby as they walked into the house. Of course.

Sarah went to the kitchen and rummaged around in the fridge. “Is rum and coke okay?” she asked.

James sighed, exasperated. “Sure, but I don’t know how much I’m going to drink. I’ve got to get up early tomorrow morning and…”

“And fix your house, yeah yeah yeah we heard you the first hundred times,” Abby interrupted. She turned on the TV and flicked through a few channels before shutting it off, having found nothing that captured her attention.

Sarah arrived with the drinks, and she poured a generous amount for the three of them. “Cheers,” she said, raising her glass, “to a great evening, and a great Christmas break.”

“I hate you guys,” Abby complained, after they each had taken a sip. “You’re already on Christmas break. It’s early December for fucks sake, how are you already on break.” Abby was still a senior in high school, and therefore had a week or two left until she was free from school. James and Sarah just laughed and high fived each other.

“So what’s on TV?” Sarah asked.

“Nothing really,” gripped Abby, “Some lame holiday stuff but that’s about it.”

“Wow, this is turning into a reallllly fun evening,” James quipped sarcastically.

“Shut up James,” said Sarah, smacking him with a pillow from the couch they were all sitting on. “It will be fun.”

“Well lets do something then,” replied James.

“Like what?” countered Sarah.

“How about truth or dare?” asked Abby.

“Yesssss,” squealed Sarah. “Great idea! Let’s play truth or dare!”

“Are you serious?” groaned James. I could write a sentence or two about how he didn’t want to play and thought it was a lame game, but we all know that he will eventually give in (because why else would I be writing this story) so we’ll just skip to that part.
DareMeBro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to DareMeBro for this post:
Old 12-08-2014, 05:44 PM   #2
DareMeBro

“Fine,” James said, giving in. “Who starts?”

“I will!” volunteered Abby. “James, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” said James, wanting to start off slow, as is customary.

“How many girls have you slept with?”

“Three. Sarah, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” she replied confidently.

“What bra size are you?”

“32C, truth or dare James?”

“Are you guys just gonna team up on me?” James complained, but responded that he would take another truth.

“Pussy,” Sarah said, winking at him. “How big are you down there?”

James reddened a little, not expecting that question so early although it was definitely fair game given what he had just asked. “About four inches soft, a little more than six hard.” He replied, trying to seem calm, cool and collected. “Abby, truth or dare?”

“Dare me baby,” she replied, with a wink.

“Ummm,” James stalled, not having expected this answer. “I dare you to chug the rest of your drink.”

Abby picked up her cup and brought it to her lips, breathed heavily, and then chugged it. For a second. “Done!” she exclaimed.

“There is no way you chugged it all!” exclaimed James, sure he had caught her cheating.

She just smiled at him and turned her cup upside down. When nothing came out, she explained, “I barely had any left. Terrible dare James, I expected more from you. Alright, Sarah, truth or dare.”

“Dare,” she said bravely.

“Take off your shirt.”

Sarah put her drink down and stood up. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her purple tank top and pulled it off slowly, revealing first a tanned and toned stomach, then the white of a bra, and then finally two large breasts, which, as we have already established, were C cups. She tossed her shirt off to the side and sat back down, taking another gulp of her drink.

“Damn sister,” said Abby, “I said take it off, not do a striptease for us.”

Sarah ignored her. “James, truth or dare?”

He no choice now, as everyone else had already chosen dare. “Dare.”

Sarah grinned. “Strip down to your boxers.”

“You serious?” I asked, and the girls just laughed and nodded. I stood up and took off my shirt first, revealing a nearly formed set of abs. I worked out regularly so even though I didn’t have a six pack I was still in very good shape. Next to go were my pants, leaving me in just my black boxer briefs. I sat back down to wolf whistles from the girls, shivering slightly. Once again I was very thankful I wasn’t in New England.

“Abby, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Spit or swallow?”

She smiled slightly, saying, “Swallow obviously. So much less messy. James, back at ya, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“When is the last time you masturbated?”

I thought about it for a bit before answering, “Probably three or four days ago. It’s hard to find time when I’m back at home and my parents are always around.” The girls nodded knowingly. “Sarah, truth or dare?”

“Dare me bro!” she said.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #3
Black Panther

Intersteller is a good movie.

Just had to get that out. Please continue! I like your writing style a lot.

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:43 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Where can I find this "best erotica I'll ever read"?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
Dr Penguin321

Please continue. I'd love to see it if the girls blackmailed him and made him their slave or something!
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #6
vafancoulo13

GREAT start, plz continue!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:08 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Why did he start off in third person and then finish up in first person is what I want to know.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #8
DareMeBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Why did he start off in third person and then finish up in first person is what I want to know.
Yes, I switch between the two. Third person for the setup/description, but then first for the personal stuff.

I like to call it 31st person.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:13 AM   #9
DareMeBro

James thought about this hard. She was already in just her bra, did he want to be the one to take things up a notch and ask her to take it off? Or should he go for the shorts she was wearing, so she would be in her underwear like him? Or something else completely? So many options…

Finally, “I dare you to take off your shorts and twerk for us for a minute.”

“Oh, good one James!” said Abby, actually looking pleased with him for once.

Sarah blushed. “Okay, I’ll do it… but get ready.” James smiled. Oh he was ready.

She stood up and unzipped her white shorts. She then slowly slid them off… revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath! No panties, thong, anything! She had gone commando for the evening!

As she stepped out of them James got a good view of her pussy, which he couldn’t help but stare at. She had shaved it recently, so it was hard to discern even the smallest bit of stubble. The pink lips peaked out like a flower blossoming (or some metaphor like that), and James could feel himself getting hard.

Abby started playing some techno song from her phone, and motioned for Sarah to get started. Sarah turned around, bent her knees, stuck out her ass, and began to twerk as best she could. Now she wasn’t the best twerker, but that didn’t matter, as James was, needless to say, captivated. She had a great ass to begin with, pert and bubbled, and add in her nudeness…. damn. He make out her lips briefly at various instances, but more remarkably saw hints of her puckered asshole, which was also devoid of hair. After a minute or so (no one was really timing) she stopped and sat back down, her face red, though because of the exercise or humiliation he did not know.

“Looks like James enjoyed that,” quipped Abby, and James then became aware that he had a rather noticeable tent pitched in his boxer briefs. James blushed, and thought about readjusting himself, but realized that after everything Sarah had shown him he should show her something too, so he let the tent stay.

“Truth or dare, Abby?” asked Sarah, bringing everyone’s attention back to the game. She still hadn’t put her shorts back on, and didn’t seem like she intended to, much to James’s happiness.

“Dare,” said Abby, being the only one who hadn’t had to have done a hard dare yet.

“Strip naked and let James spank you ten times.”

Oh boy. Now the dares were stepping up. Abby paused, looking a little rattled, but stood up eventually. She took off her shirt first, revealing a black bra containing breasts that looked a little smaller than Sarah’s, but a tad more perky. Next to go were her shorts, and she pulled them down to reveal that unlike her sister she was wearing underwear; a black thong. That didn’t stay on for that long however, as soon enough that was on the floor, and Abby’s also smoothly shaved pussy was out in the open. James couldn’t even really focus on that though, as she whipped off her bra next, revealing small, pinkish nipples that were already pointing out, hard.

She walked over to me and I didn’t know where to look. She stood off to my side, and then slowly lowered herself, placing her hands on my thigh to stabilize herself. As she did so I realized not only how close they were to my dick, but also she would be pressed up against my hardness when I was spanking her. She seemed to realize this too, as she paused briefly, but then lowered herself fully so her stomach was right on my crotch, and her breasts haning over one knee with her ass over the other.

I gulped as she shuffled around a little, and took the opportunity to check out her pert ass, which also seemed devoid of any hair. “You gonne get started or just stare?” Abby asked, turning her head to look up at him. I nodded, not really trusting myself to speak, and delivered the first slap to her ass.

“That’s all you’ve got?” Abby asked jokingly. It had been a rather a soft hit, so I stepped it up with the next one, causing her to moan slightly and causing Sarah to laugh. I proceeded through the eight remaining spankings, using an intensity relatively constant to the second one. As I did so though, I noticed that when I spanked her she would slide forward, either due to the force of my strike or just trying to lessen the blow. As she did so though, her nude skin would slide against my thinly covered dick, making it push up even harder against her. But that just meant that when she moved forward again, the sensation would only increase as I was more pressed up against her. A vicious cycle.

By the time I got done and she stood up, her ass was red and my dick was rock hard. This didn’t go unnoticed by either of the girls and they both shared a small laugh but didn’t say much. Abby went back to her seat, and like Sarah didn’t try to put anything back on, rather choosing to sit back down completely naked. Not that I was complaining.

She turned to him and asked slightly out of breath, “So James, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” James said, knowing he basically had to.

“Well,” said Abby, “It’s time to play my trump card.”
Old 12-10-2014, 12:27 PM   #10
Dr Penguin321

Amazing. Like I said I'd like to see the girls gang up on James or something. Like blackmail or femdom!
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #11
Spiderspod
Account Banned

Talking Omg

This is awesome but do the whole story in one
Spiderspod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:50 AM   #12
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderspod View Post
This is awesome but do the whole story in one
Yeah, what he said. It's getting better
Old 12-11-2014, 05:08 AM   #13
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

It's getting quite good. Keep it coming.
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:08 AM   #14
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

the story is nice to read, though the question on top takes away the fun even before one has started reading. I'd remove it.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:12 AM   #15
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
the story is nice to read, though the question on top takes away the fun even before one has started reading. I'd remove it.
You mean the poll question? I quite agree. It hasn't even got my choice of answer on it. So I can't respond to it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk