Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #1
OnTheRimOfMyGlass

Default Person Above - Dare Exchange

Let's see if this works. Maybe when we get dares that don't fit our limits or are impossible or irrelevant or whatever, instead of emailing to request a new dare, or ignoring the dare. Or just trade a dare in for fun.

Each person posts a dare that they have, and suggests a dare they'd like to exchange it with. This can be a minor change to the dare or a whole new change. The next person decides if the person above has permission to make the exchange, and can add to the new dare if they feel it should cost more to the person above. If they don't give permission, they can give a different dare instead.

If the person below you denies you permission and gives you a new dare, or gives you permission and expands on the dare, you don't get to back out and take your original dare. If you really want to risk it, you can try to exchange the dare again...

It's not required, but it might help the person below if you say why you want to exchange your dare. Otherwise, you risk getting something with the same problem, but worse!

====

For example:
Person 1: I was given 30 days of no orgasms. Can I exchange that for 30 days of slapping my balls 5 times each day?

Person 2: That sounds fair; you have permission.
I was dared to wear panties for a day, but I already wear panties every day. Instead can I go without panties for a day?

Person 3: Yes, but before you go out you must take a turkey baster and inject as much clear liquid lube as you can into your ass, and pussy if you have one.
I was dared to do a hanging wedgie but I think wedgie dares are boring. Can I pour a can of baked beans on my head instead?

Person 4: No, instead put on a diaper and pour the can of beans in there, and keep it on until you pee in your beany diaper.
I was dared to drink a half cup of vinegar. Can I run a mile instead?

Person 5: No. Drink a full cup of vinegar.

====

I'll go first: I was dared to hit my balls and penis ten times with a wooden spoon, but I don't have balls. Can I hit my penis twenty times with a wooden spoon instead?

Last edited by OnTheRimOfMyGlass; 08-25-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Incomplete sentence
OnTheRimOfMyGlass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exchange, person above