Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
EpicLiz

Default sister becomes slave for her brothers

Characters
_________

Lizzy: a cute, sexy 5"11 16 year old girl. She has long blonde hair
Ken: lizzy's brother, 6"1 and is 18. Ken has red hair that slightly covers his eyes
Drake: lizzy's oldest brother.. is also 6"1 and is 19.. Drake has shaggy hair that's blonde as well..
Justin: Lizzy's best friend and her brothers.. 18 years old
Joseph: drake and ken's best buddy, he is 19 and loves to think about touching lizzy
Lucas: lizzy's friend that seems to protect her more than anything.. Lucas is 18 years old.
EpicLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
EpicLiz

Default Chapter 1

As I lay down in bed I suddenly hear a sound from downstairs, I get up and walk down the stairs quietly in my t-shirt and panties. The TV was not on.. my two brothers, Ken and drake were talking to Justin Lucas and Joseph.. "Isn't Lizzy still asleep?" Justin said... Ken looked up at the stairs and noticed me. "Nope" They all turned their head in the direction to look at me. My face turned red thinking why they are looking for so long. Drake scanned my body from the table to the stairs, "Come down here lizzy, the fun is getting started."
Fun?? I was confused but still went down.
Lucas wasn't really looking at me he was more like my Boyfriend he always protected me from anything.. even though he is two years older than me he loves and cares for me.. Justin was an ok guy, he spent more time ith my brothers than me.. Joseph was the creepiest one.. He has a dirty mind for me.. My brothers told me that, drake and ken said dont be afraid of him he's ok, dont mind it if he touches you.
I was standing at the end of the stairs looking at them.
Ken spoke up. "Aren't you gonna sit beside your best brothers in the world?"
Drake laughed, "Yes my dear sister why not? you know you want to."
I loved my brothers deeply, they never did a single thing to me! I walked over to them and sat right in the middle of my brothers. Ken put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. " You seem quiet this morning sister something bothering you?"
Drake scooted closer to me and places his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.
I shook my head. " No ken, it's just that it's really early in the morning and i'm still sleepy."
Lucas looked over at me." why not go back to bed? You need your sleep Lizzy." I lowered my head. "I can't Lucas.. You guys woke me up and i can't go back to bed."
Ken turned his head. "Im sorry that we woke you." I looked down. "it's fine.. i dont mind it.." I smiled

Last edited by EpicLiz; 06-24-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
EpicLiz

Default Chapter 2

Ken and Drake have a weird mind.. they say the same thing sometimes.. But, yet again i have no clue why Joseph always stays here...
I looked around the room I must of fell asleep for 20 minutes everyone was in the kitchen. I yawned and checked the time. It was 7:30. I got up and moved towards the kitchen to get some milk.
"SHHH guys she coming!" I moved closer to the entrance of the door Joseph was right there and scared me.. I screamed and almost fell down. "Damn it, Joseph." Everyone laughed and sat back down. Ken was cooking breakfast for everyone but i dont know if he was cooking some for me. so i just got a bowl out. Ken grabbed my wrist. "Put the bowl back Lizzy.. I'm making breakfast this morning." I grabbed the bowl and put it back on the self. "You still tired?"
I looked at Drake and answered him back. "No.."
"that's good, now sit down and eat." He made everyone's plate and handed it out. I looked at the food.. " I'm really not that hungry..Ken" "Eat Lizzy," I took a piece of bacon and ate a small bite of it.. "Im done..." ken stared at me.. "really?'' I lowered my head.. "Yeah. I said im not that hungry." Drake stood up.. "sis, maybe later we all can play alittle game..sound fun?" I tilted my head. "what kind of game?" "Just truth or dare nothing big.. just a game.. you in?" Ummm. "Sure"

Last edited by EpicLiz; 06-24-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
archie21
getDare Succubus

It may be me being slow this morning but this jumps about a bit... to go from never did anything to me to a deep kiss to waking up in her brothers room... it's like you have cut bits out... ?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
EpicLiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
It may be me being slow this morning but this jumps about a bit... to go from never did anything to me to a deep kiss to waking up in her brothers room... it's like you have cut bits out... ?
IDC.. It the way i want it.. so what.. o_o
Old 06-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLiz View Post
IDC.. It the way i want it.. so what.. o_o
He has a point, and people just suggest things.
Alexax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

could've been put more friendly, however, I agree with archie and alex.

it is common that people reply with their opinion and suggestions in story threads... that's pretty much the point about making a story thread.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:21 AM   #8
Submissive9

Are you going to continue? I love it!
Submissive9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
EpicLiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive9 View Post
Are you going to continue? I love it!
Yes I'm going to continue, ;3 I've been busy for awhile.. Next chapter will come out tomorrow :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
characters, slave