Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-10-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
itzlinc25

Default Ants dare

There's a film on xvideos that caught my attention. Naked pussy vs nest of ants. We are going to do the same however I've spread it out over 6 levels for different difficulties. Remember to avoid fire ants which inject venom and cause extreme pain and in larger quantities, death. If you live in the south, you probably already know what I'm talking about. Test to see what kind of ant it is by having one crawl on your finger.

Supplies needed:
-4 Stakes / hammer
-3 sets of rope or duct tape
-Regular canned Soda (no diet)
-Alcohol
-Watch / timer
-Mouth gag

When you are ready, find a forest or wooded area with privacy. This works better if you have a partner. Boys or girls - doesn't matter. Now find an ant hill. Strip naked and toss your clothes aside. We are now ready for the levels. You can start at any but I would recommend starting at 1 and continuing to build.

Level 1 (easiest)
Sit down on your knees around the hill. Now see if you can last for 5 minutes.

Level 2
This time sit down Indian style around the hill. Stir up some trouble by poking the hill with your finger. See if you can last for another 5 minutes.

Level 3 (medium)
Same as level 2 but pour out a bit of soda on your genitals and around the hill. Now see if you can last for 10 minutes.

Level 4
This is where the rest of supplies come into play. Pitch 2 stakes into the ground like you are getting ready to set up a tent. Make sure they are leg length away from the hill, about 3-4 ft away from each other, and deep into the ground. Now, lay down on your ass and bind your ankles to the stakes on the outside with the rope or duct tape. Repeat the soda process in level 3. See if you can last for 15 minutes.

Level 5 (hard)
This is requires a partner but may be done without one. Pitch 4 stakes into the ground in the spread eagle position. Lay down on your ass, gag your mouth and tie your feet. Have your partner help with your hands. Now have your partner pour soda all over your body paying close attention to your genitals (but avoid the face). Gag your mouth and go for 20 minutes. Have your partner constantly aggravate the ant hill. Remember to have a safe word and have your partner check by removing your gag every minute or so.

Level 6 (insane)
Same as level 5 but this time lay face down on the ground, your genitals completely into the ant hill. Bind yourself to the stakes. For added points you can try humping the hill and going for 30 minutes.

When you are done, pour alcohol over yourself to get the ants off as well as a disinfectant.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #2
Allen.roberts

Send a message via Yahoo to Allen.roberts

Love the idea of this. I'm going to go scope out a good place. If all goes well, I'll post my results later
Allen.roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
RickSavage

Default the queen

I have seen 2 videos involving genitalia and ant hills, both on the website, Queensnake.com The movie you saw on Xvideos, was it done by someone other than Queensnake? She really pushes the envelope.
RickSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #4

I did this with my bf and some honey instead of soda and omg they tickle so much and they were biting ants not just regular ants ( not fire ants just biting). We did all of the stages in order and each one just got worse! The last level was the hardest ive ever had to try to not give up on a dare!
PM me saying
wedgie an I will do a dare of your choice
clit and I will do a dare of your choice
clothespin and I will put a one on my clit fo 5 hrs
icy hot and I will put it on my clit for 45 min
Spank an I will spank my cunt 50 times and any extra
Edge and I will edge 4 times

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78640
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk