Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-23-2016, 10:15 PM   #1
roseycheeks
Account Banned

Sport 8ball Rosie's Ice Golf Tournament. taking entries

So here's the official rules for ICE GOLF. Ladies have a course advantage in my game.

The rules are Pretty simple, its limited to 9 entries per round, players are to list their PAR for the course, that is the number of ice cubes held inside you at one time. This will determine Player Ranking at the start of the game, with priority given to the best golfers on the scorecard.

To even out the field, and reduce the need for a standard size ball, it is not simply about how many hits (ice balls) you take around the course, but scores, and ultimately the winner will be decided on the the number of balls in the holes over Par. That means an amature player has a good chance to improve and take on the seasoned Pros.

There is also the option for a veteran who knows the game well to take a GOLFBAG, that is, get all your balls (ice cubes) and tie it inside a condom, before the tee off. Golfbags are awarded as 2free balls, but if a player fails to take the full bag they are disqualified from that round. So choose wisely

There is a time limit of 2 minutes to play, and the balls must remain in place 30 seconds.

It would be good to have a televised event, but being a boring sport to watch, if you only want to document the highlights that's ok too. Its possible to play without coverage, but being an honourable sport, keep in mind, winners never cheat, and cheaters never win

laves are welcome to apply, but its best if the owner enters them, for the glory in owning a champion Slut. Apply via PM.

Guys have 2 holes to play and ladies have 3.

PM your interest to play along with your Par record and any other details, to be included on the starters list.

Everyone is reminded to play safe and have fun. And the winner will be announced after play has ceased and crowned with the Glory of being the ICE GOLF CHAMPION!!!

In it 4 KiKs. @ RoRoRosss

PM anytime, make me laugh, at you or with you, I don't mind.
roseycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 11:19 PM   #2
Controlmyneeds

Default Par 6

I will play, I am a par6
Controlmyneeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:08 AM   #3
roseycheeks
Account Banned

Noted slut. Send a PM.

In it 4 KiKs. @ RoRoRosss

PM anytime, make me laugh, at you or with you, I don't mind.
roseycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 05:10 AM   #4
A.foy93

I'll play but I am completely new to the game
A.foy93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk