Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
End-For-Life

Default Co-Ed Sleep Over.

Title Should Be Co-Ed Sleepover- Sorry too late now XD

This is my first story, also I am typing on my tablet, sorry for any errors that occur.

Zoe- 14
Dark hair with blonde highlights.
Blue Eyes.

Sarah- 13
Dark Hair.
Brown Eyes.

Mark- 14
Dark Hair
Green Eyes

Ted- 14
Dirty Blonde Hair.
Blue Eyes.

Chapter 1

Zoe's parents were going on vacation for a week to take a cruise in the Golf of Mexico. Zoe decided that once her parents left she would invite her best friend over for the week. Zoe called up Sarah and told Sarah her plans for the week. Sarah came up with an idea to invite over the two hottest guys in the school, Mark and Ted both of which had amazing bodies along with being the schools best soccer players.

That's somewhat the plot, Ill get on a computer and type a good few portions tonight.

Last edited by End-For-Life; 07-23-2013 at 10:51 PM.
End-For-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
Dare99

Can't wait! Is this your first story?
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
End-For-Life

Yes it is.

Once Zoe hung up the phone she began getting the house ready by cleaning up, getting out snacks, and picking out movies to watch. At 7:00 pm Sarah, Mark, and Ted all showed up at the house. They started off the night by watching the first Harry Potter movie while eating popcorn and drink Coke. (After the Movie)

“Wanna go out into the pool for a night swim?“ -Asked Sarah

“Sure“. - Zoe, Mark, and Ted all said together

Once in the pool they decided to play Marco Polo, to decide who went first they picked the youngest which was Sarah, only one month younger than Zoe. They began playing Sarah saying Marco and everyone else replying Polo.

After a few minutes Sarah tagged Ted. He began saying Marco while everyone said Polo, eventually he tagged Zoe but instead of tagging on her back or arm he tagged her right on her left tit.

“Ummm.... Sor... Sorryyy Zoe“. - Ted Said

“It’s ok, right Zoe“- Sara Said while giving a wink to Zoe who was turning red with embarrassment along with Ted.

“In fact do you guys wanna start playing a different, more entertaining, game?“ -Sarah said.

“What game“- Said Mark

“How about Truth or Dare?“ - Sarah said.

“Ok, I’ll go first. Truth, ask me a question Sarah“. - Mark said.

“Have you ever kissed a girl, if so who?“- Sarah said

“Yup, Tori last year" he replied with a wink.

“Zoe, Truth or Dare?“ - Said Mark.

Zoe deciding to be brave choose a dare.

“Dare“. - Zoe said with confidence

“I dare you to go inside and take off your top and put on a plain white t-shirt. After that come back and get into to pool".- Mark said.

Zoe wasn’t so sure about this and made it known. Between Mark's and Sarah's pep talks to her they finally convinced her to go and get her t-shirt on. While she was gone Mark and Sarah came up with a plan to get her bottoms off while she was in the pool.

Last edited by End-For-Life; 07-23-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
End-For-Life

I think i'm going to try switching to first person and see if that is easier to write.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Pretty good so far, though be sure to double check your writing before you finish each post. You kind of confused me at first when you at one point said the name Tim instead of Ted.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
End-For-Life

Fixed it, sorry about that. I'm not a great writer/spell checker/or at grammar.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

That's all right. You get better at it the more you write. In fact, I just use writing GetDare stuff as a way to practice writing REAL books.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
End-For-Life

This is in 1st person.

As I was making my way up to my bedroom I began to wonder what else was in store for this night, along with the rest of this week. I was feeling nervous but at the same time feeling kinda of excited, especially seeing as this was only the beginning of this week, also since I’ve never done anything like this before.

I began making my way back to the pool after finding a cute white t-shirt that was tight fitting with my curves. Once at the pool I found the others swimming around, they all stopped to watch me as i got in the pool, as I got in, still being somewhat nervous, I began to cover up my chest so that nobody could see my nipples.

We continued the game and I asked Sarah truth or dare.

“Truth” Sarah said not wanting to be dared just yet.

“What is your favorite fantasy?” I asked her.

“My favorite fantasy would probably have to be with me taking a shower when all of a sudden Mark walks in and we begin making out with steam rising all around us”. Sarah Said.

My, my Sarah I didn’t know you were so... what's the word.... mentally active. Haha. Mark said with a big grin on his face.

Sarah asked Mark Truth or Dare. Mark replied by saying Dare.

Sarah then decided to dare Mark to go inside and find some rope and wrap it around his hands. Mark went inside and wrapped some rope around his hands, lightly because it was part of his and Sarah's plan to get Zoe.

Mark came out with rope around his hands. Sarah spoke up and asked everyone if they wanted to take this game up a level and make it so you could only choose dare. Now this time around Ted was a little bit uneasy about agreeing to this but in the end him and the rest of us decided to agree to this new rule change. (little did Ted know about Mark’s and Sarah’s plan).

Mark asked me Truth or Dare, smiling because he knew I had no choice but to choose dare. Dare I said trying to smile back equally showing I wasn't scared. Mark told me my dare was to close my eyes for 30 seconds. Easy enough I thought but it didn’t end up that way.

About 10 seconds into it I felt two hands grab me while another pair of hands with rope begin tying up my arms and legs. I opened my eyes will yelling and trying to break free but it was hopeless against Marks strength. Ted just stood there not knowing what to do, him not being very social and very shy. After tying her up they took a good look at my tits through my shirt and took me up to the house. (They decided to wait on pulling down Zoe’s bottom, wanting to have more fun first).

Last edited by End-For-Life; 07-23-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #9
beyourbitch

keep it going it is very good

dislikesoo, pics and videos, messy, high level of pain

limits:family, friends, needles, blood, permanent, full public, blackmail
beyourbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #10
End-For-Life

Here the next part, I found this really easy and enjoyable to write so I hope you all enjoy it. I ended up taking Ted out of this story as you will read about, I felt Three people is easier then four to write about.

We enter the house and they sat me down on a chair, even though I was getting nervous I was also getting pretty wet, and not just from the pool if you know what I mean. Sarah left the room for a minute, while she was gone Mark began feeling my up by first rubbing my tits through my damp shirt, soon Ted, somewhat pressured into it, came over and began also rubbing my tits. I was acting like I didn’t like it will secretly I was enjoying in, even though I enjoyed it I could feel my face getting red hot with embarrassment.

Sarah came back with a camera and a video cable, she hooked the camera up to the TV and Mark turned me around to face it and it began playing it was a video of me changing into my white t-shirt.

“Now Zoe if you don’t want this leaking out to all your family and friend you're going to do exactly what we say for the the rest of the week, is that clear?” Sarah cut in as the clip finish playing.

“Crystal” I replied while almost whimpering.

Suddenly Ted said he was leaving saying this was too much to handle. He went home right away seeing as he just had a short walk across the street and didn't have to wait for a ride.

“So Sarah, what should we have Miss Zoe do for us first?” Mark said in an evil grin.

“Oh, maybe Zoe would like to give you a lap dance while strip teasing us”. Replied Sarah with the same evil grin. “How about it Zoe”

This sounded exciting to me but at the same time very scary, trying to play it off cool I told them “Sure I’ll do it, no problem”. Even though I had never done anything like this and was excited to do this to the hottest guy in school I thought I might be able to do a decent job even though I’d only seen this stuff in movies, yeah you know the ones I’m talking about.

Sarah came and untied me while Mark went and sat down. I asked if I could go change into something more exciting for this. Sarah led me upstairs to my bedroom and let me change. I put on a sexy black thong with a matching bra, blue short shorts, and a green button up shirt.

Sarah led me back downstairs where I went over to Mark and began slowly shaking my butt above his dick which was beginning to show through his swim trunks. I began sticking my thumbs in each side of my shorts and began tease him by lowering them then bringing them back up. Soon I slid my shorts completely off then turned around sticking my B size tits in his face and slowly unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off. Now I was in only my Thong and Bra. Sarah told me that was enough so blushing I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and got off him.

My current story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178998
Old 07-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #11
End-For-Life

Here is the next part, thanks for the comments.

“Now Zoe I hope you enjoyed that because the next thing you're going to do won’t be as fun, at least for you” Sarah said.

“Zoe for your next task, and last for the night, is to go take a jog around the block naked.” Mark said.

At this I became worried, I wasn't bothered too much by doing any sexual stuff or being naked in the privacy of my own home, but to go outside where anyone could see me began to scare me a little.

“Don’t forget Zoe that we have that video of you, so if you don’t want everyone you know to see it you better start stripping and stretching for your little jog”. Sarah said.

Not wanting to let that video of me changing leak out I began undressing, if you can call it that since I was already in just a bra and thong. First I took off my bra not bothering to cover up seeing as I was sure they would find a way, if not now then later, to see me naked. Next for some fun, before I had to go outside, I turn my butt to Mark and slowly began taking off my thong while showing my unshaven pussy to Sarah.

“Hmm, I think before we make Zoe go on this run we should have her shave down there, what do you think Mark?” Sarah said.

“I think i’d have to agree with you Sarah”. Mark said.

I had always been curious about shaving down there but have never really had the nerve to do so, now was my chance seeing as I would be forced to I mine as well be happy about trying out something new. Sarah took me to the bathroom where she rubbed shaving cream all over my pussy, after I had shaved Sarah began teasing my pussy by gently rubbing it to which I could only moan in pleasure, then she began sticking two fingers in me and sticking them end and out. After a few minutes she got down and began licking my pussy then teasing me with her tongue to the point where I cummed all over her face, much to my pleasure.

After we were done in the bathroom we went back to Mark, who clearly had a bulge in his pants from my shaven pussy, who told me to start stretching for my jog. I turned back around and slowly bent down touching my toes allowing Mark a good veiw of my ass. Next I decided to spread my legs and lean both to the left and to the right then center giving both Sarah and Mark something to stare at.

“Okay, I guess i’m as ready as i’ll ever be”. I said.

I put on my shoes and Mark opened the door for me and I began sprinting, wanting to get this over with as quickly as I could. Luckily for me it was dark outside and I do cross country, track, and soccer which all involve a lot of running so I was pretty well in shape. As I was running I could feel a thrill of excitement and embarrassment, something about running nude with my tits bouncing and the breeze running past my pussy made me feel so free, and a little bit wet.

I made my way around the last corner and ran to my house only to find the doors locked. Looking through the window I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw both Mark and Sarah making out on the couch naked. Luckily I had a spare key hidden, not wanting to be heard I went to the back door and ran upstairs where I found both their clothes laying, I grabbed Sarah's phone and deleted the video of me, and then I grabbed Mark’s phone and hid them both for good measure. I went and grabbed my phone and sneaked downstairs and recorded them making out on the couch. “Now the tables have turned on them” I thought with a grin as I walked in the living room to them where I made my presents known.

Both Sarah and Mark freaked out and tried grabbing the camera from me to where I just kept dodging it from their reach. I told them that I had deleted their video of me and hidden both of their phones from them and that now they were my slaves, as I said this I knew that all we were going to do for the rest of the week was going to have a lot of fun.

It was getting late and I told them it was time for bed, wanting to punish them for making me run outside and then locking the door on me I made them sleep in separate rooms and locking them in seeing as they weren't done on the couch with what they were doing I thought it would be fun to make them both suffer throughout the night when they're both still really horny. We all went to bed and I was excited for what was to come in the morning.

Last edited by End-For-Life; 07-26-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #12
nude.for.life

Please continue. I'm really enjoying this.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #13
End-For-Life

Might try writting a bit either tonight or tomorrow night.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #14
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

great continuation.. enjoying this very much.... hpe to read more soon

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:50 AM   #15
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk