Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Requesting humiliation dares

Hi due to losing a dare, I am now asking for humiliation dares to be done by me. The nastier the better. Have fun with me.

Thanks in advance
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
killers81

Write on your fore head 'Useless mutt' and cum and piss into a bowl, then go the full day on all fours till you lap up every drop in your bowl, a toy up your butt to show that your a puppy, you have to bark loudly when you hear a car our someone go up the stairs, if you get to the point of cumming, you need to go to a chair and hum it till you cum, then lick it up

Please spank me!

Please let me hit my balls

I used to sniff my mothers panties, now I sniff my girlfriends

pm me the word spank and a number and I will spank each ass cheek that amount.

I love extreme CBT

Last edited by killers81; 03-19-2014 at 02:27 PM.
killers81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the dare
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Old 03-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #4
Busty
getDare Succubus

Here you go this will fit your humiliation request nicely
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160448
And a full report is required

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the dare may I request a change in the cross dressing part as it is in my limits

My PM Dares
Old 03-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #6
Busty
getDare Succubus

Yes change from dresses to tight shorts

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #7
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the change in dare. Do you wish to punish me for making you change it?

My PM Dares
Old 03-19-2014, 06:39 PM   #8
Busty
getDare Succubus

Well now you mention it lol. Can't let the rest of the package go to waste, once you've got home you are to only wear them as underware until all used up.
Please keep me updated on your progress.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #9
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Yes sir Than you for the dare

My PM Dares
Old 03-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #10
Busty
getDare Succubus

And tonight before bed complete this:
Start of go drink 2 litres of cold water wait 60 mins (no toilet use allowed from first mouth full til dare is complete) now complete this:
Get dressed in your chosen clothes, get a belt and secure it around your waist then a second belt under your crotch and around the waist belt and secure it tight (like a belt g-string)
Once on your bed you are to tie both feet together and then tie them to the end of your bed.
Before you may get off bed you are to do 50 sit ups after every 10 sit ups you are to stop and push down 10 times on your bladder ( to make it harder have your nd push on your bladder) then edge 2 times then do the next 10 sit ups keep this up till all 50 are done. Once you have completed all sit ups you may untie your feet and remove the belts, you are now free for the day.

You may not get off the bed for any reason until you have completed the 50 sit ups (unless your life is indanger)

If you pee during the sit ups you are to edge 5 more times then wait 10 minutes, then you may cum but calling out your a dirty little pantie wetter as you cum You are now free to clean up (hope you dont get seen washing wet sheets ).

The punishment for failing to hold your bladder.
As a punishment for wetting the bed you are to go buy diapers at the store or online and wear them to bed each night till the pack is gone.

A full report completion is required

Old 03-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #11
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the dare. I will complete this tomorrow as it is nearly 2 am here

My PM Dares
Old 03-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #12
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Since you seem to be specialize in pee stuff lately.

Take a walk in a park. Wear tight and light jeans. Piss and shit (if possible) your pants. Walk around until you are sure three people see you wet yourself.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:21 AM   #13
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the dare I will do it soon

My PM Dares
Old 03-20-2014, 10:44 AM   #14
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dares so far. Has anyone else got one for me. I have a lot of free time coming up where I am alone. I am willing to have no social life in this period of time (a whole month) if dares require it

My PM Dares
Old 03-29-2014, 05:12 PM   #15
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi lookin for some more dares. Still same as previous post. Have fun with me

My PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dare, humiliation