Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #1
Worthless Whore

Unhappy In need of serious punishment NO LIMITS

I am in need of the worst punishments, I have failed my Dominants. (I am owned by a Master and Mistress couple) I was given a task to do before my mistress got home and I did not complete it. I have also been masterbating without permission. My master told me to go onto this website again and ask for extreme punishments. I will do all punishments my Owner approves and I have no limits. Make your punishment as brutal, disgusting, humiliating, painful and degrading as possible. Thank you.

I am a 19yo Female lesbian but threw dominance has become semi bi.

Likes: bondage, pain, torture, anal, butt plug, humiliation, degradation.
Alright: body writing, male cum, duct tape.
Dislikes: rimming, enema, piss, scat, males, overnight.
Hates: puke, hot sauce.

Mistress's favourite punishment: piss

Last edited by Worthless Whore; 03-17-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Worthless Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #2
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Tie your tits at their bases. Then go to the toilet. Place them on the edge of the bowl. Slam the seat down hard 175 times. Gag with the wettest nastiest panties you can find. When your done crawl back to them. Then untie them.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #3
Dominus_Piro
Baby Member

Since you have been masturbating without permission from your Master or Mistress. You will get your dirty slave cunt pierced three times and it will be closed by captive bead rings. A modified corset piercing. Since you did not get your tasks done today, you will wrap a chain around your neck or drape it over your neck and put 50-100 lbs of weight on the chains and then you will go about your daily tasks wearing that for a week. As for the piercings, they will only be undone by your master or mistress.
Dominus_Piro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #4
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Put a piles of warm shit on your chest. Leave it for an hour. Then eat it .
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
schmoodle

Take hot sauce and rub both your nipples with them. Then rub your clit for 5 minutes, not cumming. Cover your butt plug with toothpaste and wear it for 3 hours. Then smack each of your boobs 50 times with a belt.

I may do some dares if you have pleased me. I do not do pics or cam, anal, piss/poo, scat, permanent, illegal public, underage, etc.

Last edited by schmoodle; 03-18-2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: typo
schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:30 AM   #6
modifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Put a piles of warm shit on your chest. Leave it for an hour. Then eat it .
+ after eating vomit it. Eat again. And vomit. Then cover your hair with this. Your Masters should give you permission to wash yourself.
While you keep mess on hair, cover your tits with bruises. Every tit have to be black.
And pierce your clit with 3 needles. You can remove needles after washing. If you can't pierce clit, you have to drink full glass of pee every morning for 3 month.
And we wait for detailed report.
modifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:36 AM   #7
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Use lipstick to write "Piss Slut" on your tits and "Whore" on your forehead. Then you must have your wrists either tied or handcuffed behind your back. You will then rub a thick amount of hot sauce onto your clit. You will eat out your Mistress while she tells you what a whore you are and your Master whips your ass as hard as he can until you make her cum three times. She will then hold your open mouth to her pussy as she fills you with piss and then wipes off on your face. Then you will lie down (preferably on a table) while your Master throat fucks you as hard as he can. Your mistress will use a metal spatula to spank your clit continuously and without mercy until he cums. At which time she will reapply hotsauce all over your pussy and your Master will piss down your throat while he slaps your face. Then for the next 24 hours you will not be allowed to shower and whenever either the Master or Mistress needs to shit they will dump on your chest and use your tongue as toilet paper. You will lick up any mess off the floor (still handcuffed). Also, whenever they see your pussy without hot sauce, they will cover their hand in it and rub and finger fuck your pussy for a minute.

If you are punished like this, report back, whore.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:02 AM   #8
fireman
gD king

You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever he decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your partner is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 02:28 PM   #9
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Collect liter of pee. Boil it to 0.5 liters (boil out 0.5 liters). Drink 1 smapp spoon every 5 minutes.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment